Fun & Games > What's Your Goblin Name?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 7 comments Lovari ^^

message 2: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 15 comments Puseki..can i get a new one..?..lol

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Fiidakia... Don't know what I think about that.. What do you guys think?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok wrong thread, but the What Goblin Are You quiz is getting really political. That sucks...

message 6: by Georgia (new)

Georgia (georgiiabaker) | 12 comments Hanusa

message 7: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (innocent_sweetiepie) | 507 comments Goblin Name: Fiidakia

o....kay lol

message 8: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (innocent_sweetiepie) | 507 comments my goblin type is
You are a:

Winged Goblin.

Winged goblins are very rare, and considered of special omen among the other goblins. They come from a very old line that has mostly died out, but a particular combination of genetics can result in the birth of such a creature among the oldest of goblins. These may not survive, as the inbreeding among the oldest of the Deep Dwellers has caused some genetic faults that too often result in premature birth.

However, those who do survive are considered to be very special. They are reputed to have special powers among certain types of creatures. The goblins do not speak of it aloud, even among themselves. Such powers are regarded with awe, even among a magical race of beings. The stories of the winged goblins pass through the generations only through whispers. It is mostly the memories of the old ones that keep knowledge of these almost mythological creatures alive.

message 9: by Jojobean (new)

Jojobean mine is Aivadla. I like it lol

message 10: by Sadie (new)

Sadie Forsythe | 36 comments Nicola wrote: "Ok wrong thread, but the What Goblin Are You quiz is getting really political. That sucks..."

You're not kidding. That survey could have come straight off of Ugov.com. Very political.

But still my name is apparently Risena and I am a magician.

"The magicians are the ruling class among the humans, or at least it started out that way. After a few generations, more magicians were recruited among ordinary people who keep secrecy as they carry on with normal life among the villages and only meet with the other magicians on the Sabbats, or when called."

message 11: by Sadie (new)

Sadie Forsythe | 36 comments Jaq D wrote: "Oh was that a comment about the questions themselves? Those were based on a psychological test about attitudes, so yeah, some political leanings would apply. It reflects on the societies represente..."

Was that Dance Of The Goblins? Have to admit that I did think I would be interested in reading a book in which the social hierarchy was so well developed. But as I had followed the link to the quiz I couldn't 'go back' to any type of homepage to find out what book it was based on.

message 12: by KJ18 (new)

KJ18 (kaseyjo18peace) | 63 comments Lokewi

message 13: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (bexsi) Talada

Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Dance of the Goblins (other topics)