The Graveyard Book The Graveyard Book question

Anyone know the status of the movie?
Cameron Meiswinkel Cameron Feb 25, 2012 08:39PM
Supposedly there is a movie in development.

If you go on imdb.com then you can find the status!

Excited to see it! I wonder if they'll animate or do it live-action?

It would make a great film

I didn't know there'd be a movie. I loved the book. I hope there will be a movie, as I'd love to see it :)

I didn't know there was until now. In 2010 Gaiman said that the film was dead for the moment because of finances. I don't know anything else. I don't think there has really been any news as I can't find anything. I'd love to watch said film if it ever came out though!

I loved this book! I hope they make a movie.

F 25x33
Henna I love this book, and I hope they do not make a movie. :D

I didn´t even know there´s a movie to be made.

Jan 10, 2014 11:38AM · flag

if this is for real, I can't wait :D

What a great film this book could make. I loved the audio book, too. Gaiman read it himself.

K. Velk I heard this winter that Ron Howard was taking it on. I'm a huge fan of the book (the audiobook was outta sigh!) ...more
May 16, 2013 07:49AM

I would LOVE to see this made into a film. The book was hard to put down, and I was sad when I finished reading it.

Oooooooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!

Just finished it - loved it! Starting Ocean at the End of the Lane today.

Its gonna be a movie. (: yus!

L May 26, 2013 06:27AM   0 votes
Love love love this book. :) YAY!

This book, I cried multiple times. I cried especially when I finished. Amazing, thumbs up ... along with my toes. But I also think that this book would make an amazing film, but you would have to read the book first to fully understand.
HOLLA TO ALL YOU NEIL GAIMAN FANS, IF YOU HAVEN'T READ IT, YOU HAVEN'T READ A REAL BOOK YET.

This is the best book ever I love it. It'd be great if it was a movie. Though Coraline wasn't a good movie. Even if it was a super book. Meh we'll see. :)

It's a very good book, I agree - but it is also a homage to The Jungle Book by Kipling, which is also well worth reading (forget the Disney version!)