The Harry Potter Collection 1-4 (Harry Potter, #1-4) The Harry Potter Collection 1-4 question

Who reads them over constantly?
Lydia Lydia Feb 25, 2012 07:42PM
I'm a Harry Potter fanatic, and I'm so excited for the new book J.K. Rowling's writing! I have been re-reading the series lately...I've read them all so many times I should be bored of the series right now, but it's still amazing! Anyone agree?

Yes I have reread them 3 times and am currently reading a fan fiction from Goodreads called "James Potter and the Hll of Elders' Crossing" I also have all the DVDs and have watched them twice after seeing all the films at the theater!

I can read the series several times and not get bored:)

deleted member Jan 13, 2015 10:15AM   0 votes
Just finished my 10th time reading the series.

I definitely read them over constantly, i have read them more times than i can count and i have many parts almost memorized!

I have read all the Harry Potters three times since October!

Fatma (last edited Mar 06, 2012 06:05AM ) Mar 06, 2012 06:04AM   0 votes
i do
i keep reading them over and over
you cant get bored with all of this fun

I don't like to re-read books....

i bought the book j.k.rowling wrote but i didn t read it yet
but it is amazing

read them at least 50,000 times. Wait.... probably more

Oh most definitely. I reread them every so often and what I generally do if I have a spare few minutes is to pick up a random book in the series, open it at a random page and start reading!

http://divaliciouzbookreviews.blogspo...

F 25x33
Lydia Yeah i do the same
Feb 26, 2012 07:12AM · flag
James When I finished my first read of the series earlier this years, I had to start all over again. I'm 69 pages from the end of "Half-Blood Prince" - when ...more
Nov 10, 2013 03:52PM · flag