☮Express Yourself ☮ discussion

MODERATORS > MODERATORS NEEDED!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

If you're interested in being a moderator for this group, fill out the following:

Name:
Fav book:
Fav song:
Fav movie:
Your definition of "expressing yourself":
Why you want to be a moderator:
How many other groups you moderate:
Ideas for this group:

Keep in mind you must abide by these rules:
1. Respect other people's opinions as well as stating your own.
2. If you see any inappropiate language or bad language aimed at someone, let all the moderators know.
3. You must participate in the group and come up with new ideas for discussions.
4. Be nice.
5. EXPRESS YOURSELF! :D

Thank you!

Alice

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone interested?

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 41 comments Mod
Name: Antje
Hobbies: Reading, writing, music, and ceramics
Fav book: The Redheaded Princess
Fav song: Molitva by Marija Šerifović
Fav movie: Corpse Bride
Your definition of "expressing yourself": Being yourself and not letting others tell you who you're supposed to be
Why you want to be a moderator: To make this group AWESOME
How many other groups you moderate: Please don't make me count
Ideas for this group: More topics and stuff

message 4: by Maria (new)

Maria  (mars_bars97) Name: Maria
Hobbies: Reading, writing , music,art, craft.
Fav book: Eternal
Fav song: Paradise by coldplay
Fav movie: New Moon
Your definition of "expressing yourself": Being absulutely yourself and having none tell you what to do or who to be or that things in your life are wrong. also saying whatever is on your mind.
Why you want to be a moderator: I would actually like to be considered once in a while, but i dont mind if i dont become one
How many other groups you moderate: 1
Ideas for this group: More topics, maybe add some competitions and games

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks Antje and Maria! :D I've selected both of you to be mods for this group.

You must be active in the group and follow the rules and just have fun! :D

If you have any questions, send me a message :D
Alice

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Sam
Hobbies: Reading, listening to music, surfing the net, surfing, skateboarding, just hanging out in general...
Fav book: The Hunger Games or Tiger's Curse
Fav song: I woke up in a car -Something Corperate or Into the Airwaves -Jacks Mannequin
Fav movie: Scream
Your definition of "expressing yourself": Expressing yourself is really just sharing what YOU like and how YOU feel. It can come in many forms, such as words, music, and art.
Why you want to be a moderator: This group is really cool and a great way to make friends and learn about other people.
How many other groups you moderate: 2
Ideas for this group: I think that games like This or That and the game where you make up a story would be fun. Role play is also a cool topic that could be looked into. Maybe a section for music, including self written music, your fave music, and discovering new music could be great too!

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 103 comments Mod
Name: Charlie
Hobbies: Reading, Goodreads, being awesome, bulding things
Fav book: Hunger Games
Fav song: idk
Fav movie: HUmmmm... Harry Potter (The 1st one?)
Your definition of "expressing yourself": Being who you want to be and doing what you want no matter what other people say.
Why you want to be a moderator: I really love the idea of everyone ebing themselves, and this is a really fun group, and I'm awesome lol
How many other groups you moderate: about 10
Ideas for this group: A bunch more topics- things like art and pictures, or talking abou things that everyone does to express themselves.

message 8: by Anna (new)

Anna (runnergurrl) | 63 comments Name: Anna
Hobbies: Reading, running, 4-H (dont make me explain)
Fav Book: hmmm.... i dont know.... i'll just say once a runner (John l. parker)
song: l.i.f.e.g.o.e.s.o.n by noah and the whale
movie: ??????garden state?
expressing...: being who you are and telling people what you think and not being scared of what others think
why: i have neverbeen one and thought it'd be good to expnad on goodreads
how many: none
ideas: competitions, debates ( i like debates:)

Okay bye

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 04, 2012 02:26AM) (new)

We've decided that we need only another 2 mods. It's been a tough choice selecting new mods. Thank you all who volunteered.

Congratulations to Charlie and Sam! You are now mods for this group. It was a hard decision and Anna, if any spots are open or we need more mods, we'll be sure to notify you.

Thank you all and please be active and create discussion topics! :D

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks, Alicia! I'll make sure I stay active, create new discussions, ect! :)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 103 comments Mod
Thank you!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Create new discussions, join in oh and keep on the lookout for swearing/racism or inappropiate language. Let me know if something happens.

Just have fun! :D

If you have any questions, ideas, suggestions or concerns, feel free to send me a message! :D

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

In case you ever need more, put me in the draw...

Name: Linda
Hobbies: singing, skattin, acting, swimming, violin
Fav book: Hunger Games
Fav song: Smooth Criminal
Fav movie: Hunger Games
Your definition of "expressing yourself": Showing other what your made of and not being afraid to do so
Why you want to be a moderator: I love it and i have experience
How many other groups you moderate: 16
Ideas for this group: do we do compitions?? if not we should do the best pic, or writing essay!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

We're still accepting mods so if you're interested, it's not too late! :D

message 16: by Maari (last edited May 02, 2012 01:46PM) (new)

Maari (mergrl) | 3 comments Name: Maari
Hobbies: reading, writing my novel,swimming, and making friends
Fave book: Everblue by Brenda Pandos
Fave song: into the west by annie lenox
Fave movie:Three muskiteers
Your definition of expressing yourself: reading books, watching movies, wearing clothes etc. that only i like. i make my own way!
Why do want to be a moderator: im used to helping people and i'd like to add to the that list!
How many other groups do you moderate: 1
Ideas for this group: i was thinking we could have special weeks or days for certain things such as creative writing week, authors week etc.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: HEEEY!!!!! I'm Rachel but you can call me NerdyCookieMonster, CookieMonster, or Nerdy :D

Age: 11 -,o But I'm in 6th grade and turning 12 in December :D

Hobbies: Playing MY violin, piano, and singing (you can tell I'm very musical ;D , hanging out with my family and friends, drawing <3, being awesome and weird and funny;WELL being myself :), listening to music, and going on trips :P

Fav book: Well they are so far The Hunger Games (the first one)

Fav song: I have a couple.... I'm such a music person! AHHH!! I like 'Our Song' by Taylor Swift, '1,2,3,4' by Plain White T's, 'Grenade' by Bruno Mars, 'Peanut Butter Jelly Time' by the Banana :D, 'I'm Peeta and I know it', and that's it for you to know because I don't want to bore you with songs XD

Fav movie: Hmm... The Hunger Games, Soul Surfer, AND erm.... All the Harry Potters :D

Your definition of "expressing yourself": My definition for expressing yourself is well expressing yourself! By being who YOU want to be not anyone else! And do what you want to do and say what you want to say! Don't let anyone change you ;)

Why you want to be a moderator: I want to be a mod because I think it will be fun. I'm a very social person. Yes I'm a social butterfly ;) other words, a people person :D And I want to help people because I'm also helpful :) well when I feel like it O.o

How many other groups you moderate: 1... :D

Ideas for this group: To make more topics and get more people to join and to make it better! And think of games and stuff!