ℓє ιмαgιηαтιση discussion

Night Territory > ¢ℓєσ'ѕ ραℓα¢є

Comments Showing 1-50 of 118 (118 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) **This is Cleo's palace**

If you would like a home or a palace made for your character, please go to the Roleplay Suggestions page and ask for it.

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Cleo floated into the gates of her palace, a huge black castle that would spook anyone. Above the castle floated purple thunderclouds and a great black iron fence surrounded the entire area. As soon as she floated into the palace quarters she was bombarded with goblins who served her wine glasses and all sorts of deserts. She got up from her carpet and walked up the stairs, not looking back.

message 3: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 361 comments Mod
A crow landed in an open window.

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Cleo looked at the window, dull interest showing on her face. "Corvus." She said and smiled slyly.

message 5: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

The bird transformed, and now Corvus sat on the window sill,"Sister"

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) "Finally home, are you?" She motioned toward a goblin "Hurry, fetch us some wine to celebrate my brother's return."

message 7: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"I see your number of slaves has grown" he commented all casual like.

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) "Very." Cleo extended her hand to Corvus and smiled "Join me?"

message 9: by Witchy (last edited Feb 25, 2012 07:52PM) (new)

Witchy | 313 comments Umbra watched from a window inside. A grin spread across her face for the very reason she forgot how sick COrvus looked. She melted into the shadows and appeared next to them.

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Cleo turned around and a wide grin spread across her face. "Umbra!" She said and pulled her sister by the arm to kiss her forehead. "It has been awhile." She grinned lopsidedly.

message 11: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments She rolled her eyes,"Ya I know. Where the h*ll did you two go?"

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) "I," Cleo pointed to herself "went to the forest and found a /very/ interesting young man. Who will be mine soon."

She turned to a goblin and snapped; "Are you done preparing the wine? Hurry and add a third seat" She glanced at Umbra with a grin "The whole family is here."

message 13: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"Where I was is not important" He responded.

message 14: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments Umbra gagged,"That will be yours soon? Ugh don't make me sick." the ten year old was wearing her usual outfit. Large black pants held up with a belt, black combat boots, her long sleve shirt with the stripped sleves and the club, spade, heart, and clover placed in no particular order, and her silver hair in pigtails in either side of her head. Their where dark bags under her eyes that where very uncommon for her age group.

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) A few goblins carried a table and three chairs into the space beneath the stairs. They quickly filled three glasses of wine and put a platter of mini sandwiches in the middle.

Cleo scowled at Umbra "Hush, sister. The wine is ready, come." She motioned for Umbra and Corvus to follow her as she traveled down the stairs in her loose black and pink flowered kimono. As usual, her shoulders were bare and every time she stepped a considerable ammount of leg was exposed. Her bell collar around her neck jangled as she sat down and crossed her legs.

message 16: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments Umbra plopped down and grabbed a sandwich, sock g it into her mouth whole. She smiled at the look Cleo gave her.

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Cleo looked up to where Corvus still sat "Hurry up, Corvus." She sighed and sipped her wine.

message 18: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

Corvus stepped into the room and took a seat.

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Cleo picked up a sandwich and nibbled on it. "Aren't you going to eat?" She asked with a grin

message 20: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"I already ate" he put a bag a human bones on the table.

message 21: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments Umbra exploded into laughter, nearly falling to the floor.

message 22: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Cleo scowled and threw the bag off the table. "Disgusting, keep that away from my food please." She gritted her teeth and sipped her wine, denting the cup a little.

message 23: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"You don't like how I cook?" he mocked

message 24: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) "Correction." She said while licking her lips "I /hate/ the way you cook. It always gives you this sour smell." She gagged

message 25: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"You and your eating habits" he sighed.

message 26: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Cleo grinned and twirled her finger around the rim of her cup.

message 27: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments Umbra continued to eat her sandwiches, not wanting to touch the wine."I've gotten better."

message 28: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"Anything new happen while I was gone?" he raised an eyebrow.

message 29: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Cleo sighed "Not much at all, which is why I left to the forest for awhile." She leaned back in her chair "It has been so dreadfully boring lately."

message 30: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments "I love how everyone ignores me," Umbra muttered.

message 31: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"What has gotten better, Umbra?" he sighed and asked.

message 32: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments "My powers. Not that you guys would care at all to even ask if I had any."

message 33: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Cleo raised an eyebrow and sipped her wine. "I bet you have." She said sarcastically

message 34: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments "I do. I have been practicing. You know, when you guys abandoned me," her voice raised an octive.

message 35: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"You were five then...weren't you?"

message 36: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Cleo smiled sadly "We didn't abandon you..." Her eyes flashed and for a moment she seemed like she wanted to run away, escape, but it was gone as soon as it had come.

message 37: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) ((GTG I'll see you tomorrow))

message 38: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments ๓คttђєฬ wrote: ""You were five then...weren't you?""

"Yes I was," she whispered sadly. She still remembered when she woke up, and found herself alone.

message 39: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

(i have to sleep 2, Night!)

message 40: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments ((Night ^_^))

message 41: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"We were weak back then" Corvus commented.

message 42: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments Umbra remained silent, her eyes to the floor.
"Not to me you weren't."

message 43: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Cleo toyed with a sandwich, not wanting to have eye contact with her siblings.

message 44: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"And life is much more fun now" he said, baring his sharp teeth.

message 45: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments She nearly fell off her seat,"Wht the h*ll!!!!!?!?!!!! Wht happened to your teeth! Oh my God! What the h*ll?!?!"

message 46: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (last edited Feb 26, 2012 11:26AM) (new)

"Whatever do you mean?" he asked slyly.

message 47: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments "Your teeth," she said pointing at his mouth,"You teeth! What happened?!?!"

message 48: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Cleo raised her eyebrow at him and leaned back in her seat.

message 49: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (last edited Feb 26, 2012 11:44AM) (new)

"Oh, these...much better for eating flesh you know" he shrugged, he motioned toward the bag of bones.

message 50: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments She dissapeared then reappeared behind him. She held his head back and opened his mouth. She poked the teeth to make sure they where real.

« previous 1 3