dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (innocent_sweetiepie) | 507 comments Try out the Fairy Name Generator
http://fairy.namegeneratorfun.com/

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (innocent_sweetiepie) | 507 comments I'll start us off

Your fairy is

Cherry Icefilter

She protects the vulnerable and brings justice to the wronged.

She lives in fruit orchards and vineyards.

She can only be seen on midsummer's eve.

She wears red, cerise and purple berry colours and has icy blue butterfly wings.

message 3: by Jojobean (new)

Jojobean Mine is:
Bindweed Rainbowwitch
She brings good fortune.
She lives at the bottom of tangled gardens and in hedgerows.
She can only be seen in the enchanted moment between sleep and waking.
She wears tangled multicoloured skirts made of petals and has multicoloured wings like a butterfly.

message 4: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (bexsi) Your fairy is
Ember Elfdancer
She is cheerful and friendly.
She lives where fireflies mate and breed.
She can only be seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup.
She wears dresses that glow with fiery colours and has transparent green wings like a cicada.

Kel (Faerie-bookworm) (faerie-bookworm) | 38 comments Mine is:
Hazel Elfwitch
She lives in places hexed and tainted by black magic.
She wears black feathers and rose petals and has transparent green wings like a cicada.

message 6: by Caron (new)

Caron Rider | 27 comments Here's mine:
Briar Yewglitter
She casts spells of enchantment.
She lives in leafy dells and bluebell glades.
She can only be seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears bluebell-blue dresses and has russet-coloured wings like a brightly coloured butterfly.

message 7: by Bronda (new)

Bronda | 67 comments Here's mine:

Meadow Reedshimmer

She plays reed pipes and sings spellbinding songs.

She lives in fields where wild flowers and poppies grow.

She can only be seen when the first flowers begin to blossom.

She wears a skirt made of red petals and has deep green butterfly wings.

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (michelle0613) | 167 comments Your fairy is:
Columbine Icetree
She protects the vulnerable and brings justice to the wronged.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She can only be seen when the first leaves fall from the trees.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers and has icy blue butterfly wings.

message 9: by Faith (new)

Faith (bookishlyfaith) Your fairy is
Rain Goblinwitch
She brings riches and wealth.
She lives near bubbling brooks where Lords and Ladies and cuckoo's pint grow.
She wears a dress made of deep blue petals and has gentle green wings like a butterfly.

cool!

message 10: by Terri (new)

Terri | 247 comments Buttercup Elffilter

She lives in clover fields where fairy rings grow.

She can only be seen on midsummer's eve.

She wears bright clover green and has transparent green wings like a cicada.

message 11: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (thenerdymommy) Gossamer Moonglitter
She is a messenger of the moon goddess.
She lives in spider-webbed wonderlands and insect grottoes.
She can only be seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears dresses made of cobwebs and gossamer and has bright blue butterfly wings.

I so want to be a fairy now!

message 12: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (kellystud) | 428 comments My fairy name is Gentle Iceglow She protects the vulnerable and brings justice to the wronged. She lives in villages and even in bold city places. She can only be seen in the light of a full moon. She wears brightly coloured stripy clothes like a bee and has icy blue butterfly wings.

message 13: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 30 comments My fairy name is Cherry Willowshimmer
She casts weird dreams
She lives in fruit orchards and vineyards.
She can only be seen when the first flowers begin to blossom.
She wears red, cerise and purple berry colours and has delicate green coloured wings like a cicada.

message 14: by Aղցela W. (new)

Aղցela W. My fairy name is Bindweed Quillspider
She watches over the birds. She lives at the bottom of tangled gardens and in hedgerows. She can only be seen when the dry seed cases pop. She wears tangled multicoloured skirts made of petals and has lemon coloured butterfly wings.

Jamie ~ Bad Boy Inspector (jamie_badboyinspector) | 8 comments I got

Chanter Windshimmer

She brings gentle breezes to change the weather. She lives in church yards and places of the dead. She can only be seen when the first flowers begin to blossom. She wears silver skirts and white feather down and has silvery lilac butterfly wings.

message 16: by Jalissa (new)

Jalissa | 57 comments My fairy name is Meadow Silverglimmer.

She protects people from ghosts and demons. She lives in fields where wild flowers and poppies grow. She can only be seen when the sun sets on the day of a completed harvest. She wears a skirt made of red petals and shimmering translucent wings like a cicada.

message 17: by Krysta (new)

Krysta (krystafig) | 4089 comments My fairy name is Olive Demonfly

She is a playful mischief maker.
She lives in grazing lands and orchards.
She can only be seen at midday under a quiet, cloudless sky.
he wears olive green dresses and has red wings like a brightly coloured butterfly.

message 18: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (kellystud) | 428 comments My fairy name is Rain Elfglimmer She is cheerful and friendly. She lives near bubbling brooks where Lords and Ladies and cuckoo's pint grow. She can only be seen when the sun sets on the day of a completed harvest. She wears a dress made of deep blue petals and has transparent green wings like a cicada.

message 19: by Arielle Rae (new)

Arielle Rae Aguilar | 238 comments My fairy name is
Petal Goldwitch
She likes to steal shiny coins and pretty trinkets. She lives in gardens and parks where almond trees and roses grow. She can only be seen in the enchanted moment between sleep and waking. She wears soft pale pink and yellow petals and has bright lemon coloured wings like a cicada.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Buttercup Hailfrost
She protects and comforts the lonely. She lives in clover fields where fairy rings grow. She can only be seen during the first snow of winter. She wears bright clover green and has cheery turquoise wings like a butterfly.

message 21: by Sarbi (new)

Sarbi | 173 comments Fruitpip Reeddancer
She plays reed pipes and sings spellbinding songs. She lives in stony places and tumbling wastes. She can only be seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears a heather-coloured dress and has deep green butterfly wings

message 22: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Kitajo | 4 comments My fairy name is
Cherry Agaricglitter
She brings hallucinations. She lives in fruit orchards and vineyards. She can only be seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears red, cerise and purple berry colours and has russet-coloured wings like a brightly coloured butterfly.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

My fairy name is Buttercup Starspider. She grants wishes. She lives in clover fields where fairy rings grow. She can only be seen when the dry seed cases pop. She wears bright clover green and has handsome pink butterfly wings.

message 24: by Dany Rae (new)

Dany Rae Miller (danyraemiller) My fairy name is Heather Winddancer. She brings gentle breezes to change the weather. She lives close to ancient monuments and stone circles. She can only be seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears pale blue like the sky and has silvery lilac butterfly wings.

Me: I just, I mean seconds before doing this, wrote a chapter involving an ancient stone circle. ~ cue Twilight music

Kariny 'Books of Fandom' (booksoffandom) | 7 comments My fairy name is
Fidget Starglow
She grants wishes. She lives in rotting woodlands near poisonous toadstools. She can only be seen in the light of a full moon. She wears red with white spots, like toadstools and has handsome pink butterfly wings.

message 26: by Chris (new)

Chris (bibliophile85) | 24 comments Chestnut Flamesplatter. He lights fires in the heart. He lives in places hexed and tainted by black magic. He can only be seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. He wears black feathers and rose leaves and has fiery orange butterfly wings.

message 27: by Jacquiekat (new)

Jacquiekat W. | 4 comments My fairy name is
Hemlock Rainbowwitch
She brings good fortune. She lives close to vixen and badger sets. She can only be seen in the enchanted moment between sleep and waking. She wears black and white like a badger and has multicoloured wings like a butterfly.

message 28: by Marissa (new)

Marissa (all-about-angels) | 2 comments Oak Quilltree
She watches over the birds. She lives in forests of oak and ash trees. She can only be seen when the first leaves fall from the trees. She wears pretty autumnal leaf colours and has lemon coloured butterfly wings.

message 29: by Aleena (new)

Aleena Stark | 3 comments My fairy name is
Moth Saturnglitter
She is a trouble maker. She lives close to caverns and stalactite grottoes. She can only be seen in the light of a shooting star. She wears dresses stitched with crystals and has pale pink wings like a cicada.

message 30: by Mayko (new)

Mayko
Get your own fairy name from the fairy name generator! My fairy name is Moth Silverwand She protects people from ghosts and demons.
She lives close to caverns and stalactite grottoes.
She can only be seen when the seeker holds a four-leafed clover.
She wears dresses stitched with crystals and has shimmering translucent wings like a cicada.
Get your own fairy name from the fairy name generator!