Pointless FUN discussion

Books > what is the worst book youve ever read?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annabel ♥ (new)

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) what is the worst book you have ever read????

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

i wouldn't say it was the worst, but probably the wierdest and most depressing, was

Boy Toy by Barry Lyga

message 3: by Annabel ♥ (new)

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) hmm... Haven't herd of it. whats it about?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

about this boy, who was being sexually abused by his teacher, and she kept bringing him home, and u know....... teaching him...things... and then he started liking her, and then things got intense... and then his parents found out, and she went to jail. And then he found out how she'd been doing this to so many boys, and he was her latest victim....

message 5: by Annabel ♥ (new)

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) oh wow... Intense. :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

yep ;) i can't say it was the worst. but it wasn't my favorite

message 7: by Passant (new)

Passant (cool_baby) | 73 comments Mod
wow..what made you read it??
i have to say i kinda hated the following:
Need (Need, #1) by Carrie Jones and Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause and One Drop of Blood (Kel McKelvey, #1) by Thomas Holland
it took a big effort from me to finish these books and i thought they were a waste of time :C

message 8: by Vamika (new)

Vamika | 97 comments I hate the book
Fallen (Fallen, #1) by Lauren Kate
It was so boring and annoying

message 9: by Valencia (new)

Valencia (empowered) I can't say that I have read any books that I hated. The lowest I've ever rate is 3 stars, but some books that have fallen into that category:

The King of Torts by John Grisham I was really disappointed in this book. There were so many good characters, but the ending was.........cowardly I guess you can call it. I don't know. It was a good story it just ended in a flop with the MC taking the easy way out. And Grisham is kind of long winded.....Not that I wouldn't read any more of his books I just don't plan on doing so anytime soon :/

Ascend (Trylle Trilogy, #3) by Amanda Hocking This book maybe the reason I sort of despise love triangles..... I really have no words for this book. I'm a huge re-reader, but I avoid re-read this entire trilogy (and all her other books) because of this one book. I love the other two books, but this one just murdered me, spat on me, kicked me in the spleen, burned me alive, and danced on my grave :'( I wish I could still love this series, but I really just can't...

New Moon (Twilight, #2) by Stephenie Meyer I'm a die hard Twilight fan and I'm proud of it, but this book made me hate love triangles and Bella Swan just a little bit more. It's sad because the rest of the books are 5 stars, but this one just killed me.

The House of Night series. Well mainly just the 5th book because I really loved the ones before it. Zoey just became too much for me. She started to contridict everything she stood for in the first 2 books. Some of her actions I could kinda understand and go with, but many I was just like "Really? Is that what we're doing now?? Just hump him in the middle of a park where children play!!" So yeah I had to stop reading them because I started to dislike her actions more and more because her character was kind of hypocritical character. Also, if felt like the story was being dragged out and squeezed and squeeze and stuffed with crap to make it last...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Passant wrote: "wow..what made you read it??
i have to say i kinda hated the following:
Need (Need, #1) by Carrie Jones..."

I gotta say i hated it too