Addicted to YA discussion

Heroines > Lissa Dragomir (Vampire Academy)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5276 comments Mod
Share your thoughts about Lissa

message 2: by Bryony (new)

Bryony Stephen (zenafa) | 6 comments Lissa and Christian are my favourites from the Vampire Academy series. I cared much more about their relationship than Rose/Dimitri.

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (alltheraeje) I have a lot of respect for Lissa. She is strong, she knows how to play it cool when Rose was flying off the handle. She took her role seriously, inspite of her typical teenager emotions. I felt she was very brave even when she was terrified.

message 4: by Jojobean (new)

Jojobean I liked her but I didn't like how vampires needed a protector. I mean shouldn't they be the ones protecting someone with their supernatural abilities?

ReadersReligion | 45 comments I didn't like her that much. Towards the end (spoiler)

She became selfish when she wasn't Roses main concern. She annoyed me, but she was a good character with nice development.

ReadersReligion | 45 comments I didn't like her that much. Towards the end (spoiler)

She became selfish when she wasn't Roses main concern. She annoyed me, but she was a good character with nice development.

message 7: by Lina (new)

Lina | 81 comments I liked her character, she was a smart, really supportive of Rose, i liked her relationship with Christian, she kinda made me angry in one book, but other than that she was a good friend and a great character.

message 8: by Tarsis (new)

Tarsis She's the typical girl who can't do anything for herself. And I don't like that, why Rose always has to take care of her? She isn't a baby. The only thing is, that she's a very cute and sweet person. And I love Christian haha.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Lissa is a good person. I thought that Rose would help her toughen up a bit and not have Rose do all of her fighting.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Love her so much!

message 11: by Dalia (new)

Dalia | 285 comments I don’t really like Lisa as much as I like Rose but I sympathize with her mental health problems.