Christine E. Schulze Fans discussion

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
This topic is about The Hunger Games
Books Into Movies > Hunger Games

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christine (new)

Christine Schulze | 74 comments Mod
Is everyone looking forward to the upcoming Hunger Games movie?

I admit, being a busy author, I never did finish the book. I know, I know, terrible of me! But my sweetheart, well, he got addicted and spent several nights just pouring over the whole series! He really liked the first book, though he said the series got progressively weirder from there...

Anyways, the movie trailer looks amazing! I got teary just watching the trailer, so I hope the movie delivers. I think they picked great actors too. Katniss is feminine but certainly not girly-looking; she has a youthful but serious enough look about her.

message 2: by Bonnie (last edited Feb 25, 2012 02:31PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bonnie Colvert | 4 comments I just finished the Mockingjay, third book of series and the whole series was amazing. The movie does look really really good too. Comes out next month and I will definitely go to see it.

Lynxie I'm very keen for the movie to come out! Book #1 was brilliant, book #2 was ok, but, I hated book #3.

Yazzy (yazzy101) | 24 comments I haven't read book 3 but a friend keeps goin on about how bad the ending is! Also I actully really don't want to see the movie, maybe on DVD when it's cheap but I don't think I'll go to the movies just for that.
And I didn't really like the books, mainly cos katniss chose gale over peeta. I mean he was so sweet and kind to her and gales just a pain in the butt

Bonnie Colvert | 4 comments Yasmin wrote: "I haven't read book 3 but a friend keeps goin on about how bad the ending is! Also I actully really don't want to see the movie, maybe on DVD when it's cheap but I don't think I'll go to the movies..."

You really should read Mockingjay to see what happens with Peeta. Book 3 really wasn't my fav and I didn't care for tbe ending myself. But all and all it was a conclusion. The first book was tbe best, my opinion.

Lynxie I agree with Bonnie, Yasmin, you should definitely read Mockingjay just so you can see the ending... you might be surprised with the ending.

Yazzy (yazzy101) | 24 comments Oh I know what happens at the en my friend told me they end up told and the ending so I know what happens, I know I should have read it myself but I seriesly can't be bothered and really don't like gale

message 8: by Christine (new)

Christine Schulze | 74 comments Mod
Lynxie wrote: "I'm very keen for the movie to come out! Book #1 was brilliant, book #2 was ok, but, I hated book #3."

Yeah, I think that's sorta how my sweetie felt about the series too. ^_^

Susan (momblogger) | 5 comments I keep hearing about this series and now the first book is being made into a movie - I finally bought the first book for myself to read, but havent had time yet -
would any of you mind giving me a short version of what each book is about, what you like about them, or dislike?

thanks

Lynxie Susan wrote: "I keep hearing about this series and now the first book is being made into a movie - I finally bought the first book for myself to read, but havent had time yet -
would any of you mind giving me a ..."

Susan - you can check out my reviews of the books if you want... The first one won't really tell you much about the book!