Addicted to YA discussion

Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2)
This topic is about Frostbite
Heroes > Adrian Ivashkov (Vampire Academy)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5168 comments Mod
Share your thoughts about Adrian

message 2: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 4 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5168 comments Mod
Completely agree with you there!

Kelsey Maine (kjmaine1717) | 13 comments I love Adrian he's that bad boy but is really a good Guy underneath

Sophie Berg (sophiesberg) | 5 comments I felt so sad for Adrian in the vd series and aften reading the bloodlines series I fell completly in love with him!

Maria (mariahkeepscool) | 71 comments The page that Adrian was introduced was enough to make me fall in love him. He's hilarious. I'm on Team Dimitri but It killed to see Adrian hurt. Massively happy for him in the Bloodlines series. Yes I do agree that Adrian is better than Dimitri because he's just adorable, sweet, and just Adrian.

message 6: by Harlee (new) - added it

Harlee In the Vampire Academy series, I wasn't a huge fan of him. I was totally Team Dimitri and didn't think Rose and Adrian were a good pair. By the second book in the Bloodlines series, I feel in love with him!

Maria (mariahkeepscool) | 71 comments Yeah I thought it was really you know...obvious that he wasn't Rose's soulmate or anything. But I still really liked him. I got mad at him though when Dimitri didnt want to get back with Rose because of Adrian. Just let her be happy.

Lina | 81 comments I LOVED him, when he was first intruduced in Frostbite as a cocky, party boy, womanizer, humorous guy he became my favourite character, i loved how his character developed through the Vampire Academy books and now in the Bloodlines series, i loved his relationship with Sydney and Jill, he's still one of my favourite characters and i loved how the author wasn't done with his story in the end of the Vampire academy books, i hope the author will write more books like these two amazing series and more incredible and unforgetable characters, i was never disappointed.

Tarsis I love him, because is a complete guy. Is... strong, leal, funny, smart, and handsome. He has all that a girl want in a boy. And his history is great. A bad boy outside and a very good guy inside.