Addicted to YA discussion

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)
This topic is about Vampire Academy
Heroes > Dimitri Belikov (Vampire Academy)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new) - rated it 3 stars

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5276 comments Mod
Share your thoughts about Dimitri here

Jojobean He didn't strike me a memorable in the book. He was ehh for me. I liked the guy Lissa ends up with better

message 3: by Sara (new) - added it

Sara Shaw | 454 comments I LOVE Dimitri. Such a hot, well built character whom I really fell in love with. He has this striking personality and his charisma is awesome!Amazing.

Emma Dimitri is one of my favorite characters in the series! He and Rose are so great together. :)

Alexandria love the guy he's everything i want in a man.!

Veronica | 442 comments love dimitri

CatEyes (meetu) | 2 comments He is so hot......and such a gentleman. I immediately fall in love with this guy after reading. Rose and dimitri are so perfect together..!!

Krista | 149 comments Dimitri is probably one of my favorite characters. He keeps things interesting.

Harlee Love Dimitri! Russian badass with a heart of gold ;)

Maria (mariahkeepscool) | 71 comments I love my sexy Russian Dimka! He's such a sweet heart. Even when he...uh, wasn't himself I still loved him. In Spirit Bound I thought he needed a beating but other than that he was amazing. I will admit that I DO love Adrian more just because I like his personality better. (And humor of course)

message 11: by Lina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lina | 81 comments I liked his character, he had that teacher vibe, he was an interesting character, his relationship with Rose was really something, i liked the ending and i will never forget these amazing books.