The Fey Fiction Obsessors Group discussion

Welcome! > What is YOUR favourite fey series/book and why?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Booknut (new)

Booknut (booknut101) | 23 comments Mod
Everyone has favourites - I mean, I confess the Iron Fey series is mine due to Ash, Ash, Puck, Ash, Meghan, faeries, Ash and MORE Ash, but everyone's different!

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna Wood-gaines (annabanana13) | 2 comments the iron fey series!!!!!! oh ash<3

message 3: by Michael (Mai) (new)

Michael (Mai) (maiinwonderland) My favorite is the Tithe series by Holly Black because it's what brought me over to the dark side aka the good side.

message 4: by Carole (new)

Carole (4liverpool) | 27 comments I don't know if anyone has read this but I found a new series by Suzanne McLeod called Spellcrackers  The Cold Kiss of Death (Spellcrackers.com, # 2) by Suzanne McLeod the other series is by Mathew Sturges Midwinter Midwinter by Matthew Sturges and Kailin Gow Bitter Frost (Frost, #1) by Kailin Gow , r.Garland Gray Predestined Book One in the Fairy (Faith) Series by R. Garland Gray .
If you have discovered any other fey series I would really like to know !

message 5: by Booknut (new)

Booknut (booknut101) | 23 comments Mod
Carole wrote: "I don't know if anyone has read this but I found a new series by Suzanne McLeod called Spellcrackers The Cold Kiss of Death (Spellcrackers.com, # 2) by Suzanne McLeod the other series is by Mathew Sturges Midwinter[bookco..."

If you'd like to see a range of different series' that have to do with fey, check out the group bookshelf (home page, scroll down). I posted a few up there for interest's sake!

message 6: by Carole (new)

Carole (4liverpool) | 27 comments Booknut wrote: "Carole wrote: "I don't know if anyone has read this but I found a new series by Suzanne McLeod called Spellcrackers The Cold Kiss of Death (Spellcrackers.com, # 2) by Suzanne McLeod the other series is by Mathew Sturges M..."

Thanks! I just finished another great book with fae called grave witch Grave Witch (Alex Craft, #1) by Kalayna Price

message 7: by Carole (last edited Apr 17, 2012 08:28AM) (new)

Carole (4liverpool) | 27 comments I also like Karen Marie Moning - fever series
Darkfever (Fever, #1) by Karen Marie Moning and I just finished all of the wing series by Aprilynne pike Wings (Wings, #1) by Aprilynne Pike

Violet-Elisabeth (classivioletelisa) | 1 comments The Iron Fey series. It has everything I love. Between the relationship between Ash and Meghan, to the story line, to everything

message 9: by Jenny (new)

Jenny I love anything faery in a book. My first fae series I started was Wicked Lovely and I'm so excited that Marr is coming out with Seven Black Diamonds!! I really enjoyed the Tithe series and the Iron fey series. Really love the Fever series as well. and many standalone books that feature faeries.