ℓє ιмαgιηαтιση discussion

Night Territory > тαя ∂єℓσѕιχ ℓαкє

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (last edited Feb 24, 2012 08:42PM) (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 361 comments Mod
***It's unnaturally smooth black surface is as reflective as any mirror...just don't stare to long***

message 2: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

Obcasio walked along the banks of the lake.

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Cleo floated in on her carpet, a big smile on her face. She had her knee pulled up in her usual style, showing skin. "There you are." She said and got off of her carpet. Her kimono drooped and dragged on the floor.

message 4: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

Obcasio didn't even take notice of her as he stared over the surface of the lake.

message 5: by Rachel (last edited Feb 24, 2012 09:20PM) (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Cleo walked slowly over to Obcasio, she stared into the Lake, wondering what he was looking at. Her hand wandered over to his arm and she took hold of it. "What are you looking at?"

message 6: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

Purple sparks came from his skin, "attacking" hand.

He pulled her hand off him and turned away,"Don't look to long...though it is beautiful, it is dangerous..."

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) "Oh..." She said softly looking away from the lake. Her hand hung limply at her side. She stepped toward him, unsure what to do.

message 8: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"Why did you follow me?" he asked, not even looking at her.

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) "You interested me." She replied "You are incredibly strong, handsome, and you are mysterious." She smiled darkly

message 10: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"I have no interest in you" he responded.

He then stepped onto the lake, walking along its surface.

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) "You will soon." She smiled and stepped onto the lake also, a walkway of snakes holding her up. "Where are you going?" She asked as she caught up to him.

message 12: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"This place wasn't always like this you know...it use to be clear as beam of light" he commented, as if he were talking to himself.

message 13: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

(g2g 2 bed)

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) "Hmmm." Cleo replied, she looked around the lake, inspecting it. She bent down and trailed her finger through the water. "It's very dirty here."

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) ((Kay G'night Matt :D))

message 16: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments Ambrose followed...but somwhere along the way he got lost.......

Kitsune paled as the sent of two powerful beings reached her. All she was here for was to have a picnic. And now she had to hide to protect her life. Her nine silver fox tails spread around her like a fan and her fox ears pressed against her head.

message 17: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"Oh, its not black because of dirt" he laughed,"Its black because the amount of blood that has been murdered here"

message 18: by Rachel (last edited Feb 25, 2012 05:36PM) (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) "Is it?" Cleo asked, not surprised. She walked over to OBCASIO and traced her finger along his arm.

message 19: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

(ambrose isn't here...he is lost :P Kitsune is here)

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) ((WRONG NAME OBCASIO IT'S OBCASIO LET ME CHANGE THAT))

message 21: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

He turned away and began to walk away,"I'm leaving now"

message 22: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Cleo smoothly followed Obcasio, a sly grin on her face.

message 23: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"Don't follow me this time" he said in a flat voice.

message 24: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) "I'm afraid that's not possible." She said and licked her lips

message 25: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"Oh, yes it is" he replied as he was enveloped in purple light...then he was gone.

message 26: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Cleo scowled and crossed the lake back to the shore and her carpet. She sat down on it and a goblin wobbled over to her. "Find him. And bring me a glass of wine." She smiled slyly, showing long fangs "We're going home."

((I'm going to make a house/palace for Cleo ;D))

message 27: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments Kitsune sighed in relif. She lived another encounter with that...man. She sensed something pure evil in him. Something darker than the demon that lived inside of her. She lowered the briars around her and shifted. Her dark black kimono flowed out behind her as she walked to the palace.