Matched (Matched, #1) Matched discussion

Do you think Cassia will stay with Xander or go with Ky?

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Beth ~Mrs.SheldonCooper~ Who do think Cassia will go with. Her Match or Ky? I think that she should go with Ky. She talks about Ky a lot and Ky teaches her many things that they aren't taught anymore.

SEMI PRECIOUS JADE yeah i think she'd go with Ky too. and for mostly the same reasons

message 3: by Drew (new)

Drew I think that she should stay with Xander, because they were matched together for a reason.

I think she will go with Ky, though, because Ky has that sense of mystery. Sense of hidden identity.

message 4: by Ria (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ria i think she'll go for ky. what she and ky had was different than what she and xander had..it was more natural

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 27, 2012 05:56PM) (new)

For any teen novel these days, it's the guy who's mysterious that they fall for. Well, personally I'd like to see her with Xander, but it's pretty much set in stone that she'd prefer Ky.

message 8: by Habz (new) - added it

Habz Ky.....
she was told not to, so she probs will

SEMI PRECIOUS JADE lol true haha

Maraiabelle I think Cassia will go with Ky because it seems like they have this connection that is unbreakable. She doesn't like Xander the way she loves Ky. I personally think she should go with Xander because he seems like a sweet guy and it is the safest for Cassia to be with Xander.Also, I wouldn't want to see Xander's heart get broken because it seems like he really likes Cassia.

Beth ~Mrs.SheldonCooper~ Yeah. I think Ky is the kind of person that shows things and lets Cassia discover things that nobody knows about like writing and art.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth wrote: "Yeah. I think Ky is the kind of person that shows things and lets Cassia discover things that nobody knows about like writing and art."

That is one thing that Ky does for her that Xander can't exactly do. Cassia wants to do things with her life other than just stay home and do what everyone else wants her to do. So, that's another reason why she's probably going to want Ky more than Xander.

Maraiabelle Beth, who would you want her to be with?

Shannon i think shes going to keep going back and forth but in the end shell end up with ky. Unless something happens to Ky, then shell end up with Xander

Anika I think she will end up with Xander.

Lauren Anika "Who loves chocolate" wrote: "I think she will end up with Xander."

I willl be very surprised if she ends up with Xander.

Beth ~Mrs.SheldonCooper~ Maraiabelle wrote: "Beth, who would you want her to be with?"

Personally, I think I would go with Ky if I was Cassia. Ky seems very sweet and the kind of guy I would love to be around with. What about u?