BOOK-A-HOLICS discussion

Welcome Center > introduce yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 226 (226 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Stephanie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:46PM) (new)

Stephanie Tuell (booksloveme) ok i'll start.

my name is stephanie. i'm married, one son. i work full time nights as an assistant manager at a gas station. i'm also on my son's school's school cousil. i just signed my son and myself up for tae kwon do so we could spend some time together.

i LOVE to read. i read just about anything. i'm really into mystery/suspense though.

so how about you?

message 2: by Emma (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:46PM) (new)

Emma (EFiltness) | 2 comments Hi, my name is Emma, single, student @ Moira House doing English, History and French. I love historical novels based around wars and books about espionage! I also love reading plays and Scifi

message 3: by Dana (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:46PM) (new)

Dana (librareader) | 6 comments Hi, I'm Dana. Single, paralegal at a non-for-profit, so I work full-time and then some. I read almost anything, so be careful with those suggestions. I'm trying to add more history and political non-fiction into my schedule lately.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, My name is Sandy. I am a retired Critical Care RN. I am married, no children, 2 dogs. My taste in reading is eclectic. I do love a good mystery but I do tend to stay away gore. I guess I have just seen too much of it practicing nursing. I love beautiful language and still reread the classics on occasion.

message 5: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:46PM) (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) My name is Ashley.I am a student, studying to be a teacher. I am also a writer. I have two cats,Asher(8 months old) and Tinker( 4/5 months old). I LOVE TO READ. I am passionate about reading. I love to talk about books and have a discussion about them. I like to read young adult fiction, memoirs, lesbian romance novels and any other GLBT related books. I also, recently gained an interest in Jodi Picoult's work.

message 6: by Wes, Moderator (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:46PM) (new)

Wes (pricerightbooks) | 473 comments Mod
My name is Wes an I'm a bookaholic. I am a 29 year old back to school student. Single, no kids, and I own a used bookstore. I love to read anything that catches my eye as an interesting read. I have a running tally of books of 5 at a time. I will start all 5 and read them casually. They are located at different parts of my house, car, or work. I always designate one as my Starbucks book.
I am a slow reader (I finish a book everyother week) but I like to enjoy my books and read them only once. I sometimes drift in thought and have to read pages over and over again then I fall asleep... lol

message 7: by Tiffany (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:46PM) (new)

Tiffany | 1 comments I am a 27 year old, married mother of 1. I teach high school special education Reading and English. I don't get to read as much as I like, but love lots of different things. Stephen King and JOdi Picoult are two of my faves and they are sooooo different.

I also love YA books (I read them to my students) and children's books.

message 8: by Lori (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:46PM) (new)

Lori (tnbbc) My name is Lori, married with two boys. I work fulltime on the weekends as a supervisor for Tjmaxx, and when Im not working, or driving my kids to and from school, I am reading. I am always switching genres, but usually stick to fiction. I dont really like true stories, or manga/graphic novels, and trashy romance makes me laugh...even tho i know its not supposed to.
I also spend some time on goodreads, I am a member of a ton of groups on this site (as well as my own, The Next Best Book Club, {shameless plug!})

message 9: by Sarah (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:47PM) (new)

Sarah I'm a teen services librarian. I read mostly fiction, all kinds.

message 10: by Elizabeth (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:47PM) (new)

Elizabeth (candlestick) | 8 comments Hi people,
I have just joined this group as of now. I work in Washington near Seattle. I am an Americorps member and I help tutor in an Elementary school and work with Teens in a Teen Center. I work on an average of 130 hrs per week. But, I stay up late just to read because I can't go a day without a book. All family and friends are across the country and I thought that this would be a good way to make friends and learn about novels that rock socks off! If you have an opinion about a book or author, please share it with me. I am always searching for new material.

message 11: by Kathy (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:47PM) (new)

Kathy Hi! I work in a science library but I'm not into science to read. I love to read and I take a book with me wherever I go. I like to read fiction, historical fiction, mysteries and biographies.

message 12: by James (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:47PM) (new)

James (rebelmswar) My name is James and I am a Bookaholic it has been 9 hours since I last read. I am trying to cope but the 1800 number is always busy.

message 13: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:47PM) (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) LOL...Funny intro James. :)

message 14: by Vidya (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:47PM) (new)

Vidya (srivisub) | 1 comments Hi. I am Vidya and have just joined this group. Am married with a ten month old daughter and am a lawyer by profession and a writer by interest! I love reading literature, thrillers, fiction, mysteries, romance, philosophy....actually everything...depending on what takes my fancy at a given point of time. With my little daughter, it is only in the night that i get to read continuously but i definitely make the most of it, staying up as late as possible.

message 15: by Angela (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:47PM) (new)

Angela | 1 comments Hi! I am Angela. I am married and have two kids. I'm in law enforcement and I try to escape that by reading. I guess I don't try too hard as I find myself reading thriller/mystery books mostly, although I am currently reading Power to the People (L. Ingram)!

message 16: by Heather (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:48PM) (new)

Heather | 26 comments Hi! I'm Heather and I live in the Southern California desert. I just moved to the "Inland Empire" and still have boxes of books to unpack. I am hoping to get them out of the garage soon in order to keep the silverfish from snacking on them.

I edit books at an educational publishing company, but the material is pretty dry. I love to read fiction to escape, but also enjoy funny essays and memoirs like those of David Sedaris. (Finally, someone who had a crazier home life than I did!)

I would love to start a book club down here if anyone lives relatively close. Have books, will travel!

message 17: by Kristen (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:48PM) (new)

Kristen | 1 comments Hi everyone,

my name is Kristen and I love to read! I live in NJ and work in Trenton with the mentally ill. I belong to 2 book trading sites and review books at another... My secret dream is to open my own library. I'll read almost anything but I love mysteries. I plan on returning to school to obtain my Ph.D. in psychology.

So has anyone read any good books lately??

message 18: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:48PM) (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) Kristen...you stole my line. Just Kidding...lol. I recommend reading Jodi Picoult's books.

message 19: by Stephanie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:48PM) (new)

Stephanie Tuell (booksloveme) wes.....that is my dream....to own a used bookstore. i own over 700 books.

message 20: by James (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:48PM) (new)

James (rebelmswar) Shouldn't the question be who doesn't want to own one? I look upon them as I drive by with a mixture of envy and anger at my own skittishness. A delightful yet terrifying dream.

message 21: by Jeannie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:48PM) (new)

Jeannie | 13 comments Hey to all....
My name is Jeannie. I am a retired Unit Secretary. I worked in an ICU Unit for many years. After retiring from full time in the medical field, I worked part time in a small bookstore. Sadly the store closed. I worked in another small bookstore. Sadly the store closed. There are no more small book stores close enough to my home to work at. I live in an area of the country where book buying is not a priority. :>((((

I have been a reader since as far back as I can remember. I am now trying to install the love of books into my four young grandsons.......I've got one for sure, the other three are a work in progress.

My reading tastes are very eclectic. I read mysteries, general fiction and literary novels. I have a secret love for Stephanie Plum (Janet Evonovich's protagonist). I rarely read these type of books but after spending many hours laughing at the high jinks of Steph and her fellow "bounty hunters" I now realize that these books have a nitch in the whole reading spectrum. Pure entertainment is sometimes deperately needed.

Nice to meet you all !

message 22: by pani Katarzyna (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:48PM) (new)

pani Katarzyna (dairy_queen) My name's Kasia, I'm from Poland. I study English in college (which may not always show in my rather peculiar usage of some words and expressions). I would like to work in a library or in a bookshop in the future, that would be the only job I could truly put my heart into (since I, literally, worship books).

During my childhood, reading was the only thing that kept me away from boredom since dolls only irritated me (they could not tell me anything enlightening anyway). When I was 15 I read my first book of poetry (and it was a rather large one!) and it changed my life. In high school I read mainly Polish classics because that was what nobody my age read, and, since I hated everyone my age at that time, it seemed right to read those. It's not that I forced myself to do so. In fact, I really enjoyed it. Only in the last year of high school I started to make up for my little knowledge of great contemporary literature. Now I read everything that I feel might be worthy of my time. When I don't know what to read next (which happens rarely) I choose one of the books/authors that received some kind of prize (like National Book Award or Man Booker Prize), which may seem a little snobbish but I've never yet gone wrong with this kind of guidance.

Nice to meet fellow bookworms :)

message 23: by Rachael (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:48PM) (new)

Rachael | 11 comments My name is Rachael and I live near Pittsburgh. I'm 26 years old and work in daycare. Some of my favorite books are Tuesdays with Morrie, Love You Mean It, Anne of Green Gables, and Little Women.

message 24: by Dawn (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:48PM) (new)

Dawn M (raven) | 1 comments Hi all!
My name is Dawn and I'm an addict, who's not searching to be cured! I love it. I am a mother of 4 and work full time in sales. I also volunteer at a local theatre company and we're just wrapping up a show. I act in this one, but we start another on Monday which I will stage manage.
I read as often as time allows. At least every night before bed....that's my favorite time. I enjoy true crime stories but my likes vary. I adore Nora Roberts, she captivates me with every book I read.
I also enjoy spiritual books...the new agey sort of thing. Being Pagan, I'm always hoping to learn more.
Well, that's pretty much it in a nutshell. Look forward to being here.

message 25: by Kelli (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:49PM) (new)

Kelli (mahonia) Hi All,
My name is Kelli. I live in the Pacific Northwest, have my PhD in educational psychology, and absolutely love to read. One of my friends invited me to this site and I'm excited to explore it as a venue for improving my writing as much as a great place to keep track of what I read and meet other book-a-holics.
Happy Reading!

message 26: by Kristi (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:14PM) (new)

Kristi (target) | 14 comments Howdy all, I'm Target and I just recently joined. I live on the border of Texas and Mexico it's winter, but you wouldn't know it where I am. I'm a student, I hope to be a literature teacher when school is said and done. I love sci-fi/fantasy, and my teachers hate me for reading in class. I have way to many favorite books, and entirely too many favorite charecters (who I consider freinds). And it's great to be here.

message 27: by Mandy (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:16PM) (new)

Mandy Hi, my name is Mandy, I work full-time in the law field, am engaged and have a beautiful labrador dog. I love to read and at the moment I'm a buyaholic, I can't seem to stop!! I have a mountain of books to get through but I am always drawn to the books when I go shopping. I read pretty much a bit of everything. I love Lee Child books. Most of the books I have recently purchased have come from recommendations on MySpace bookclub, I'm hoping I can find some more here. Happy reading to you all :-)

message 28: by Jessica (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:18PM) (new)

Jessica (netsiren) | 5 comments Hi! I'm Jessica. I'm married and have 4 little ones. I'm addicted to books. I like just about anything. My favorites are Jodi Picoult, James Patterson, Cindy Woodsmall, Beverly Lewis, and Janet Evanovich.

message 29: by Bren (new)

Bren | 2 comments Hi. I'm Bren, and still trying to figure out how the groups work on here so bare with me if I'm doing this wrong.

I'm 31. Married to my husband for nearly 10 years. We have 5 children. I'm a SAHM but desired to be a writer forever. I'm finally giving it a shot since my youngest is in school now.

We live in PA, not too far from Pittsburgh.

We all love to read here. I'd love to have a book store, but it would fail because I would not want to sell a single one. lol Which explains why my house is overrun with books. Two summers ago I tried to count and make a master list of all the books we have. I got to 8,320 and then I quit. So now as a rough estimate I'd say we have close to 9,000 books in our home. Like I said, we are being overrun. lol I tried to part with some, but it wasn't working out. Dh refuses to even try to part with any of his. lol So we live in our book home. :-) We are redoing our basement to be a library. :-) We desperately need it. lol

I love many genres, authors, etc. There are many books that are simply wonderful. I can't pick just a few, I'd be here all day trying to decide. :-)

Bren

message 30: by Jodie (last edited Dec 17, 2007 09:45AM) (new)

Jodie (jodiemill) | 7 comments Hey there! I'm Jodie. I'm 33 years old, no kids but I do have a cat, Selena. I work for the Real Estate Book (so I have computer access most days which is not always good with a website like this). Like everyone else on this website, I have an infactuation with books - reading, buying, etc.

Trying to save money since Christmas, bills, gas, food & rent have broken me to the point of nothingness. But books consume my life & I still find it hard to not buy them. I am drawn to them like a moth to the light. I recently stubbled across a great used book store that takes trade-ins for store credit.

Favorites are Jodi Picoult, Nora Roberts (J.D. Robb), Tess Gerritsen, James Patterson, Mary Higgins Clark, Stephenie Meyer (new favorite) Christian writers; mystery/suspense, chick lit, fiction, YA & I'm even getting into the non-fiction memoirs lately.

Nice to meet you all! Happy Reading!
Happy Holidays! :)

Jodie

message 31: by Jody (last edited Dec 20, 2007 07:14PM) (new)

Jody | 1 comments jody here. addicted to reading, writing, and pondering. i love the aesthetic of reading, truly reading. books on taped are great for long plane rides when you just can't keep your eyes open anymore, but holding a book in your hands and smelling the old binding ... you can't beat that.

jeanette winterson took all the words right out of my mouth it seems ... she does own a piece of my heart.

so glad to have found this site and group. it will surely become a haven and outlet.

message 32: by Summer Dawn (new)

Summer Dawn (lunarbeauty) | 2 comments I am Summer, as the name suggests. I did not use my other identity here for some reason. I love to read always have since I was small. I can remember reading Stephen King in elementary school and I think the teachers might have thought I would grow up into a lunatic...well they weren't far off :)

I live in Italy with my active duty husband and our two kids 7 and 2, so hands are full sometimes and I have not go to really read for some time and have been making a slow comeback to my first love and passion. Reading.

I am mainly doing the home thing, as you are not encouraged to take jobs away from the locals while over here. And there aren't many jobs on post. Most are filled by Italians. Not that I mind I understand the thinking behind this. I just plan on enjoying Italy, my family, some books and change my major and finally get a degree in something I am interested in..English with minor in history. And thats all folks, nothing special.

Summer

message 33: by Rob (new)

Rob (rob_kvidt) | 1 comments Aloha, I'm Rob--a book addict from the Garden Island of Kauai. This year I turned 50. In the first act of my life I was living in Olympia (WA) and then Titusville (PA) working in college admissions. Now in act two, I'm living my true life here in Hawaii.

I relate to the character of Ben in "Changing Tides." Like him, I came out late in life after being married for many years. I also identify with him in my love for the ocean.

When I'm not reading I enjoy vegetarian cooking, long distance swimming in our warm Pacific waters (I'm almost up to 2 miles), yoga and weight lifting. This year I took up golf; it's not going well!

My partner and I are in the process of starting up a Hawaii travel blog which has been taking up a lot of time. We plan to launch on January 1.

Does this tell you I'm a book addict--on my recent trip to Las Vegas, I checked out the 22 used bookstores in town.

My favorite place to travel outside of Hawaii--Tasmania. It's become a yearly destination for us.

I love Goodreads and getting to know you!

Kat (A Journey In Reading) (ajourneyinreading) My name is Kat and I love to read. My favorites are suspense thrillers, mysteries... medical mysteries in particular. People that don't like to read ask me all the time why I waste my time reading.... if I am NOT reading I feel like I am wasting my time.

I have two teenage boys (18 and 16), work fulltime as an RN, and I am in graduate school. I always read something for fun everyday since I have to spend so much time reading for school. Otherwise, my brain would be mush.

Glad to be here and cant wait to start sharing!

message 35: by Wes, Moderator (new)

Wes (pricerightbooks) | 473 comments Mod
Hi Kat I bet you read alot of Robin Cook books huh?

message 36: by Jim (new)

Jim | 112 comments My name is Jim. work for myself as a consultant - divorced Dad of 2 great kids/1 in college/other in 7th. Live in Columbus,Ohio

Love to read and have read below in last month or so:

The Looming Tower
The Female Brain
Unhooked
Postman Always Rings Twice
The Quiet Girl
Clockwork Orange

If you like to read a book and see movie version, discuss both and learn a lot from some pretty smart people, check out Lit and Film group on Goodreads - it's a lot of fun.

Hopefully all of you will get what you need for Christmas if you celebrate that holiday.

I hope to get the 1 present I asked for - a photo
album so that I can have a place to put all the girls' pictures - if I get that and I'm pretty sure Santa thinks I've been pretty good this year,I'll be very happy.

For me happiness is having what you need and possibly a few things that you want but not upset if you only have what you need.

I try to teach my girls to be happy with what they have and not unhappy about what they don't have. (don't be concerned about them and report me to Childrens' Services - they have a lot more than they will ever need even if they don't think so yet.)

But with all the camraderie and things I've shared/learned from the people in the Lit and Film Group, I can't think of anything else I need/want.

Goodreads has fulfilled a need that I didn't know I had - communicating with people who love to read/discuss/analyze/recommend books/films/other things.

So I guess if I get that photo album, I'll have gotten a lot more than I needed in 07.

Now with Bookaholics added, it looks like 08 is going to be another year where I might get more than I deserve.
I like that type of outcome but don't expect that to happen every year.

Happy Holidays to Everyone. Jim

message 37: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Roman | 6 comments Hi there. I am Chris.

A single dad of the most awesome daughter a dad could have. Other than many other things I like to to, I like to write and do some movie editing on the side.

I left a law enforcement career in NYC to be closer to my daughter.

I suppose, that my brian is always thinking of different things. With that, I write them down.

It is fun to do, and my daughter is starting to get into story telling as well. My grnadmother wrote and directed plays off braodway. I suppose the hobby is in the blood, as it were.

Anyway, I am glad to be a part of this group and thanks to Wes for introducing me to this place.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Chris

Kat (A Journey In Reading) (ajourneyinreading) Actually, I have only read maybe one or two of Robin Cook books. I like Michael Palmer and Tess Gerritsen better.

I have a new Michael Palmer book beside me right now. The Fifth Vial.

Some more of my favorites are

James Patterson
Michael Connelly
Sidney Sheldon
Dean Koontz

message 39: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (mouser083) Hi. I'm Amanda, and I'm here for the same reason you all are. I'm a bookaholic. I'm a 24 year old woman. I'm a full time student at FAU studying Pre-Vet, and a full time associate at Home Depot. Due to that schedule, I'm a slow reader. Averaging one book every two weeks. I pay all my bills, and what's left I head over to my local Barnes and Noble. Everyone there knows me by my first name =) I'm a mother of two cats, one parrot, one parakeet, and two rats. Yes I said rats and not the disease infested kind. Well I think that about sums me up! Enjoy your books everyone!

message 40: by Grumpus (new)

Grumpus Hello Everyone!

I have this intro posted at another group and just realized I haven't introduced myself here.

My name is Mike (Grumpus is the nickname I came up for my wife in the morning. She is getting better but still. . .you don’t want to mess with the Grumpus!)

The majority of what I read is non-fiction. Although I say read, I also listen to books on my MP3 player. It helps me squeeze in a couple of more books a month while doing other things such as yard work and commuting. I have a group here (shameless plug) called Audio books if you’re interested. I believe some of you are already part of the group.

I work at the newspaper in Norfolk, VA, though not as a writer. I am the marketing research manager and work with market data and conduct surveys…please take the time to answer surveys. They provide valuable information for making decisions to make products and services better for you, the consumer. . .okay, another plug. Just trying to ensure job security. :-)

I have two 9 year-olds girls (not twins. . .two days apart) that also love to read. We all go to bed an hour early just to read together. They share their books with me and tell them about mine. I know when I’m much older I will look fondly upon this quality time we shared.

message 41: by Carrie (new)

Carrie  (icanhasbooks) Hello, I'm Carrie. 26 from Canada engaged with a baby girl on the way.

message 42: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony Hi...I'm Anthony, 38, married, three boys (ages 9, 7, and 5). I grew up in Chicago but I now live north of Milwaukee. I taught middle school and worked as an elementary school reading specialist before making the switch to teaching in a teacher preparation program at the university level about seven years ago.

I read just about every day...it's great to find someplace online to talk about books. Thanks for letting me take part in the conversation.

message 43: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cookiejarprincess) Hi, I'm Cindy. I'm 31, divorced, and mom to a very spoiled rotten Jack Russell named Junebug.

I've been a reader as long as I can remember. My parents read to me as a child until I memorized the books and started "reading" to them. They have tons of pictures in photo albums of me in my room sitting on my bed surrounded by piles and piles of books. Apparently I used to pull every book I owned off my shelves at nap time and read them all one after another.

I'll read just about anything that sits still long enough. From Stephen King to Janet Evanovich to Charles Dickens to Shakespeare and everything in between. I've been completely hooked on true crime since I was in the 5th grade thanks to my mom. She and I share books back and forth as she loves to read as much as I do.

I literally stumbled upon Goodreads one night surfing around and I've been hooked on this site ever since. Nice to meet everyone.

message 44: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Green (angel_andie) | 11 comments Hi My name is Andrea, I'm 23, I'm a manager for a catering company in a hospital & im studying HR part-time, live in Ireland and I love to read. I'm a complete bookworm, and drive my boyfriend mad with my collection of books! :)

message 45: by Aumee (last edited Jan 10, 2008 05:39AM) (new)

Aumee | 72 comments Hi, my name is Aumee, I'm 21 from Bangladesh. I'm student and I'm studying Business. One day I hope to be multilingual and a successful entrepreneur.
I'm one of those people who would love to confuse you by saying the simplest things in the most difficult words possible(the ones I know,of course). My friends hate my habit of correcting their grammer and pronunciation...can't help it..hehe.
I am a compulsive and erratic reader. I read atleast 2/3 books at a time. I'll read anything, but I prefer romance....and fantasy....and classics....and science fiction....and mysterys!!!LOL!!!
Between the two of us, my sister(also a non-recovering bookaholic) and I own over 200 books and are still buying!!
To me, books are'nt only for enjoyment, I've accumulated roughly one-third of the things I know from books I've read. My best friend introduced me to Goodbooks after she joined. It's wonderful to find so many people coming together to share a common passion.

message 46: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (bookgoddess1969) Hey, everyone! I am a complete bookworm geek! I love reading! I am a single mom of 2 great boys and work at a local independent bookstore! It couldn't be more perfect! I love talking books w/ people so this is perfect! I read mostly horror and sci/fi books, but read a little bit of everything. I'm trying to get some classics in as well as some history. I have a major pet-peeve, though, that I hope others will relate to...I get a little nervous w/ movie adaptations, though. Too many times, I will love a book and then someone (attempts to) make a movie out of it. And more often than not they just took the title and maybe, if we are lucky, the main idea. I wish they would just leave the great books alone! I'm looking forward to talking books with all of you!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Geeks are so cool :)

message 48: by Susan (new)

Susan | 1 comments hi-I'm Susan. I work at the circulation of my town's main library. I'm married with two cats and guess what? I love to read! I like a little of everyting. Classics, mysteries(Elizabeth George, Martha Grimes)non-fiction. Well, I guess not of everything-I don't read stuff about math. My other favorite thing to do beside read is sleep so I lead a pretty boring life! Nice to meet you!

message 49: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (bookgoddess1969) Hello everyone! I just realized that I just jumped in w/out introducing myself. Hello, I'm Kathy and I am a single mom of 2 great boys! I am a total bookworm geek and proud of it! I work at a large independent book store...... which is perfect for me, but its kind of like an alchoholic working at a bar. lol. I love books of all kinds especially horror and sci/fi! I love talking books and am already in love w/ this site! If anyone has any recommendations, I am always looking for a good read!

message 50: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) Kathy, what is the name of your bookstore?

« previous 1 3 4 5