ℓє ιмαgιηαтιση discussion

The Between > яυιηѕ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 151 (151 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) ***

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 24, 2012 02:13PM) (new)

Zariah walked around the ruins, her hair covering her eyes. Her tail swayed lightly. Her brown hair swaying in the wind and she hummed. Finally...alone... She thought, a smile appearing on her face.

"...Alone..." She said happily, yet, softly, as if she was nervous. She took her shoes off and picked up her skirt so she wouldn't dirty it and started to walk more.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments Rain yipped in wolf form, chasing after her mate, Daemon, in his natural form. If they were humans, they'd be laughing. Rain bit Daemon on the back of his foot and he yelped. They chased each other through the back of the ruins towards the front, bats flying out of their way quickly.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Zariah looked at them and smiled, "So lively...how cute."

message 5: by Kat (Lost in Neverland) (last edited Feb 25, 2012 03:22PM) (new)

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments Rain stopped when she saw the girl. Daemon stopped next to her and perked up his red and black ears.
"Who are you?" Rain asked in a voice that sounded like an echo. Her muzzle was blood-stained.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Eldest Princess Zariah Lopes of the royal day family. Abd you are?" Zariah asked, smiling tenderly at the two.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments Rain blinked, then morphed into a human. "I am Rain. This is my mate, Daemon. We are from the Night forest."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"I see. 'Tis a pleasure to meet you!" She said.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments Rain and Daemon exchanged a glance. Are all Day people like this? We seemed to ask each other. "And...um...you, I guess." Rain said awkwardly.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Zariah curtsied.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments Daemon barked in laughter, still in wolf form. Rain hissed at him. "Don't be rude." She snapped.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

She giggled.

message 13: by yael (new)

yael ((Kaaatt Nooob :DD))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

(( 'Sup? ))

message 15: by yael (new)

yael ((nm jus rpin places..))

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments ((Like where? :P))

Daemon turned tail and raced back into the ruins. Rain was about to run after him before she stopped and turned back to Zariah. "Um, see you later." She said.

message 17: by yael (new)

yael ((here n other groups XD oh and playing elsword))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded.

message 19: by yael (new)

yael Aria strode in the ruins. Her guards were up. /she didn't want any surprises.

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Virus was leaning against a half-toppled tower, her red skirts lain out around her and her head leaning against the tower, looking up at the sky. She traced shapes in the dirt.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments Rain ran through the ruins, her nose ahead, smelling someone near. She barked to Daemon to stop. He loped up next to her. What is it?
Someone's here. She panted. Daemon looked around with glowing red eyes, keen on protecting his mate.

message 22: by yael (new)

yael Aria senses rose. Something triggered ti and she knew someone was close. She kept calm and glanced around her.

message 23: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Virus didn't move but her eyes wandered around the Ruins, her senses on high alert. She knew someone was near.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments ((Is Aria a 'good' character?))

Rain sniffed ahead. Phoenix.
Daemon growled. Male?
No, female. Daemon relaxed a bit, but remained on alert. They padded through the ruins.

message 25: by yael (new)

yael Aria sniffed the air around her. Someone was getting closer. She stood there to see who was coming.

message 26: by yael (new)

yael ((yes))

message 27: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Virus got up, walking slowly through the ruins in her bare feet. Her dress dragged on the ground lightly, the end ragged and dirty. She spread her arms and snuck behind a fallen stone house, peaking around to see Aria.

message 28: by yael (new)

yael Her back was still turned. She let out a breath and a small flame came out. She smirked. Someone was here. The smae spot she was. "I know your here."

message 29: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Virus poked her head around the tower with a plain expression. Her hair blew in the breeze. "Then you might as well call out the others too."

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments Rain stopped and sniffed the ground. They're under us, on the first floor.
The Ruins were two floors, the third crumbled away to nothing, so the second floor is more like a roof, and is riddled with holes and gaps. Only light people/animals can get up here.

message 31: by yael (new)

yael Aria looked at her. "Others?"

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Virus pointed at the ceiling.

message 33: by yael (new)

yael She nodded. She pointed her finger to the roof and melted a hole.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments Rain jumped away from the hole and growled. So that's how it is. She jumped through the hole and clamped her jaws around Aria's throat.

message 35: by yael (new)

yael Rain bite was hard. she smiled despite the situation. Her eyes glowed white and she set herself in flames.

message 36: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Virus stared dully at the fight

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments Rain yelped and jumped away, snarling. She burnt her tongue a bit, but she expected as much from a Phoenix.
Daemon leaped down from the ceiling and stood next to Rain, both snarling.

message 38: by yael (new)

yael "Think twice before you touch me mutt." She snarled.

message 39: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 361 comments Mod
((@Rachel...check out Jasmine's new charrie, and my new charries ^^))

message 40: by Kat (Lost in Neverland) (last edited Mar 10, 2012 10:12AM) (new)

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments "Mutt?" The wolf morphed into a giant tiger. "Like I haven't heard that one before, you big chicken."

message 41: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) ((I just check out Jasmine's, I'll go check out yours now :) ))

Virus walked over to Rain and Daemon and stared at them, trying to figure them out.

message 42: by yael (new)

yael "What are the odds? A mutt that can't tell between a torch and a chicken." She smirked.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments The tiger laughed, a growling sound. "Was that supposed to be an insult? Right now, you just look like an ugly human."
Daemon glared at Virus. "What are you lookin' at?"

message 44: by yael (new)

yael She cocked her head and giggled. "I would advice not to sleep tonight. You might find someone manipulating your dreams." She glared and turned around walking away.

message 45: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) "You." Virus said, not really understanding the hostility. She slowly reached out to touch Rain's fur

message 46: by Kat (Lost in Neverland) (last edited Mar 10, 2012 11:37AM) (new)

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments Aero {JUSTICE} wrote: "She cocked her head and giggled. "I would advice not to sleep tonight. You might find someone manipulating your dreams." She glared and turned around walking away."

The tiger grinned. "Thanks for the warning, turkey."
She watched the girl with red hair reach out to touch her. Curious, she sat down. If the girl tried anything, Rain would bite her hand clean off.
Daemon eyed the girl warily.

message 47: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Virus pet Rain on her back and cocked her head "Interesting." She said as she pulled her hand back "What are you?"

message 48: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (last edited Mar 10, 2012 01:04PM) (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 361 comments Mod
*Tick*
The words echoed through the ruins...vibrating into the minds of all who heard the sound.

*Tock*
*Tick*
*Tock*

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments Rain narrowed her eyes at the girl. She would growl at her but the petting actually felt good.
"I'm a shapeshifter. Daemon's a werewolf."
Daemon pricked up his ears at the clock noises. What's that? He communicated telepathically.
I don't know, but it's annoying.

message 50: by Rachel (last edited Mar 10, 2012 01:08PM) (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Virus turned around and pulled out one of her earplugs, a low but steady beat was pouring out of them. "More people are here, ya know." She said

« previous 1 3 4