ℓє ιмαgιηαтιση discussion

Day Territory > ¢αя∂ιηαℓ ƒσяєѕт

Comments Showing 1-50 of 150 (150 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) **The Day Territories forest, it is full of sunshine and animals**

message 2: by yael (new)

yael Aria ran in the forest. "Told you I was gonna beat you here."

message 3: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 361 comments Mod
Kristoff was right behind her,"You cheated"

message 4: by yael (new)

yael she sticked out her tongue like a llittle kid. "You mad because your to slow."

message 5: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"Fine then" he stuck his tongue back at her.

message 6: by yael (new)

yael She laughed. "So little prince. You ready for your coronation soon?"

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) ((Can I join in with Evergreen?))

message 8: by yael (new)

yael ((yes))

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) ((Thanks))

Evergreen ran through the forest, tripped on a root, and landed flat on her face. "O-Ow!" She said as she carefully picked herself up.

message 10: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

(I think he'll have an older bro later :P but *shrugs*)

message 11: by yael (new)

yael Aria heard someone in pain. She turned her head and saw a subject of the Day territory. She went over and held out her hand. "You need a hand there?"

message 12: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

(g2g)

message 13: by yael (new)

yael (byeee~)

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) ((Bye Mattttt))

Evergreen stared at Aria and took her hand lightly "Thank you..." She whispered and got to her feet, patting her white dress off.

message 15: by yael (new)

yael "Your welcome. So, what brings you on this fine afternoon?"

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) "Umm..." Evergreen continued to pat her dress "I was just walking around." She straightened and pulled up her dress strap that was falling to her shoulder.

message 17: by yael (new)

yael She nodded and noticed her strap. "Do you wish for my tailor to fix that for you?"

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) "No, thanks." Evergreen said and bobbed her head. "Thank you for the help. You are Princess Aria, am I correct?"

message 19: by yael (new)

yael "Yes and you are?" She cocked her head in curiosity.

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) "Evergreen." She smiled innocently and a white shine burst from her, making it impossible to see. When the light dulled, Evergreen had snowy white wings. "An angel."

message 21: by yael (new)

yael She blinked from the ray of light that shined in her eyes. "Cool." Aria's eyes began to glow white and she was suddenly covered in large flames. "I'm a pheonix. An this is my brother." She jolted her head in the direction of the boy.

message 22: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) "Prince Kristoff." Evergreen bobbed her head again

message 23: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

He did a slight wave,she'll probably end up like the rest of them.

message 24: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Evergreen stared at Kristoff before rolling up her dresses skirt and checking to make sure she wasn't bleeding.

message 25: by yael (new)

yael Aria nudged him hard in his shoulder and gave him a warning look. He better not doubt himself now. She shifted her gaze to Evergreen. "Care to join us?"

message 26: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

Kristoff rolled his eyes at her. Then put up a pretend smile.

message 27: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments Olympia sighed and crossed her arms over her chest.

message 28: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) "What exactly are you doing?" Evergreen asked as she glowed and her wings disappeared. She looked like an innocent girl without her wings.

message 29: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

Kristoff answered quick and short,"Taking a walk"

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Evergreen glanced at the girl and then nodded at Kristoff and Aria. "I think I'll join you then." She offered a small smile.

message 31: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"Fine" he replied...though not very enthusiastic about it.

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Evergreen lowered her eyes and her hand twitched, not knowing what to do.

message 33: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

(aero!?)

message 34: by yael (new)

yael (yesh~ sorry I was dead for awhile)

Aria felt uncomfortable in the awkward silence. She clasped her hands together rather loudly. "Well, why don't we go on ahead then?" She walked on the path not waiting for the others to follow.

message 35: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Evergreen carefully walked after Aria, her dress dragging on the floor. Her wavy brown hair was so long that it almost reached the bottom of her butt (teehee)

message 36: by yael (new)

yael ((hehe i remembered when i was ittle i saw a lady with long brown hair and it reached her ankles.))

Aria laughed in delight hoping to lighten the mood. she saw a stream and took of her shoes. She began to hop on the stones in the stream. "Care to join?"

message 37: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

Kristoff shrugged and stayed on the bank.

message 38: by yael (new)

yael She scowled. "You people are so uptight." She playfully grabbed Evergreen by the hands and pulled her on a stone.

message 39: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Evergreen stumbled to the stones and carefully slipped off her white sandals. She stepped onto the rocks carefully and followed Aria across.

message 40: by yael (new)

yael Aria sat down by the bank on the other side of the stream. She dipped her toes in and wriggled the around making small splashes. She sighed and a little flame came out her mouth.

message 41: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

Kristoff sat under a tree.

message 42: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Evergreen sat down a little ways from Aria and dipped her legs into the cold water. "I want to go swimming." She said as she gazed at the water

message 43: by yael (new)

yael "This is relaxing."

message 44: by yael (new)

yael She looked at Evergreen. "Go ahead." She got up and grabbed Evergreen's hand and ran over to the stream to jump in.

message 45: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Evergreen ran along with Aria and jumped in, splashing Kristoff. She reappeared smiling brightly. "It feels so good~~~" She said and dove under.

message 46: by yael (new)

yael Aria remained underwater and then her head bobbed up. "I couldn't agree more." She laughed.

message 47: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Evergreen bobbed her head up to the surface and stared at Kristoff

message 48: by yael (new)

yael Aria whispered in her ear. "Like my brother don't you?"

message 49: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

When Evergreen splashed him, he froze the water droplets in midair and they simply fell.

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Evergreen jerked and quickly swam away, stammering. "N-No I would never... He's a prince!"

« previous 1 3