ℓє ιмαgιηαтιση discussion

Day Territory > ƒαвℓєнανєη

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rachel (last edited Feb 23, 2012 06:53PM) (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) **Capitol City of the Day Territory**

message 2: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments ((Have you ever read Fablehaven?:3))

message 3: by yael (new)

yael ((i just remembered dat was the title of a book -.- is it really that good??))

message 4: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments ((Mmhmm! I'm only on the second book, though.))

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Evergreen walked down the sidewalk of Fablehaven, her hair and dress soaked. She wrapped her arms around her chest and tiptoed down the street, into a raggedy hut that had a sign saying 'Bread'. In the hut was an incredibly tall man with a huge mustache. She bobbed her head at him and walked past the counter which he was behind and into a hallway, then she opened a door and stepped into a tiny room. On one side of the room was a chest and the other a small bed with white sheets. She quickly stripped off her soaked white dress and opened the window, hanging the dress out to dry. She changed into a light blue strap dress and opened the door, going back to meet the mustache man.

"Cor, I'm back." She said quietly as she stepped behind the counter and rubbed her fingers together nervously. "Did I miss anything?"

Cor chuckled throatily and spread his hand wide on the counter "Nothing at all." He wiped his hands on his apron and opened a swinging door "I'll be back in the kitchen now. You work at the counter." She nodded and stepped behind the counter, her fingers thrumming on the wood nervously.

message 6: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 361 comments Mod
A white dove landed in on one of the roof tops.

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Evergreen leaned her head on her hands and stared up at the sky from an open window.

message 8: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

The Dove landed on the open window.

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Evergreen smiled at the Dove and held her palm open in case the Dove wanted to land on it. "Come here birdy."

message 10: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

The Dove transformed and suddenly a girl was sitting their, all in white.

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Evergreen stumbled back and almost screamed. She knocked over a glass container full of coins. "Oh- Oh my god." She said as she tried to right herself "I-I'm sorry... Welcome?"

message 12: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

The girl stepped into the room and curtsied,"Greetings, my name's Columia"

message 13: by Witchy (last edited Feb 29, 2012 04:13PM) (new)

Witchy | 313 comments Hansel and Gretal walked down the street and looked for the church. Gretal looked up with her big green eyes at a dove,"Look brother."

message 14: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

(they inside a building)

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) "I-I'm Evergreen." She bobbed her head in greeting

message 16: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"Charming name" Columia said, turning and scanning the room.

message 17: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments ๓คttђєฬ wrote: "(they inside a building)"

((fixed))

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) "Thank you..." Evergreen said

The big man with the mustache ran in the room with flour all over his face and hands, panting. "What happened, Ever?" He roared as he took in the situation.

message 19: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

Columia looked up,"I would like to order a dozen loafs of bread"

message 20: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments Gretal called the small bird with a soft cooing voice. The small white bird fluttered down and landed in her hands.

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) ((Sammi... Read the conversation o.o))

Cor, the big man, puffed his mustache and bent down to collect the broken pieces of glass and coins. Evergreen bent to help him but he shooed her away. He quickly gathered it up and stood up. "Right away." He said and disappeared into the flapping door.

Evergreen stared at Columia in interest

message 22: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments ((I did....it was A dove. A random bird.))

message 23: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

(i thought the window was open :P)

message 24: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) ((It was, Evergreen knocked down a coin jar :P))

message 25: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

(oh)

Columia sat down on a stool.

message 26: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Evergreen nervously tapped her fingers on the counter until Cor appeared again with a basket. The basket emitted the warm smell of bread. He set it on the table and gave Columia a once-over before turning and heading back to the kitchen.

Evergreen quickly tied a ribbon that had 'Come again!' sewed on it. She slid the basket over to Columia. "That will be 12 coins please." She said quietly

message 27: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

((goodreads is back!)

A dove flew in with a pouch of coins tied shut with a silver ribbon. The dove gave the pouch to them(Cor or Evergreen?)

Columia stood up and and took the basket, then curtsied.

message 28: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

(...back again...)

message 29: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) ((I swear if I see that girl sleeping the chair I will throw my computer at the wall))

((You give it to Evergreen :3))

Evergreen took the pouch and sifted through it. "Come again." She said quietly as she pulled up a jar from under the counter and poured the coins in.

message 30: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (last edited Mar 01, 2012 06:35AM) (new)

(sweeping?)

Columia walked out onto the street and placed the basket on the ground. Doves came and took half a loaf of bread each then flew off...each Dove handed the part they took to individuals on the street, ones without homes or food themselves.

message 31: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Evergreen watched Columia with her head tilted.

message 32: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

Columia walked to a tree and sat under it.

message 33: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Evergreen stares at Columia for a little while longer before turning around and disappearing into the flap door. She reappears with a warm loaf of bread. Nervously, she walks out of the hut and over to Columia. "U-Um... You can have this, since you gave all of your bread away..." She said and offered the bread.

message 34: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

Columia stood up and curtsied,"Thank you, but I am not hungry"

message 35: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Evergreen nervously tapped her foot on the ground "Are you sure?"

message 36: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"Of course I am" Columia laughed, like chiming bells.

message 37: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) "O-Ok then." She said and tore of a piece of the bread. She ate it and turned around to leave.

message 38: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"My name is Columia, by the way. It means, the dove" then she transformed into a dove and flew off.

message 39: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Evergreen turned to say her name but only saw a dove. She sighed and walked back to the hut.

message 40: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments Gretal followed the trail of doves without her big brother noticing. Her green dress gebtaly fluttered, but there was no wind. She froze when she saw the two girls. She hid behind a fence(not realizing it was see threw).

message 41: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments Arius walke down the street, his silver tail lifted just enough where it wouldn't drag. A strong breeze blew in and he caught a sent. A familiar sent.
"Oh no," he sad, his eyes wide.

message 42: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Evergreen was quietly eating her lunch under a tree just opposite of the hut when she spotted Arius walking down the street. She stiffened, staring at the man that was on an otherwise empty street.

message 43: by Witchy (last edited Mar 08, 2012 05:29PM) (new)

Witchy | 313 comments He looke around quickly and sighed. He, not knowing Evergreen was downwind, quickly waved to the shadows by a house.
"Kitsune," he said in an urgent whisper,"What are you doing here?!"
A scrawny silver fox with nine tails hopped out. Said fox had red eyes and a black patch on her forehead.
"Brother," she whimpered,"I'm sorry but I had to leave! They where-"
"You know," he said interrupting her,"You know that you aren't allowed in the Day Territory."
"It's not my fault. I felt threatened and the demon comes out when I'm threatened!"
"Lower your voice Kitsune Sakura," he hissed clamping his hand over her snout,"There are people that live here with acute hearing."
"Like you?"
"I'm hearing impared, Soonay," he said with a shake of his head.
"Can I please live with you?"
"I live in just outside of the forest..."
"Please big brother?"
Arius sighed and nodded his head,"Just dissapear till I call for you."
"Okay."
And with that, the small and mysterious fox dissapeared.

message 44: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Curiously, Evergreen had sneaked behind Arius and tapped him on the shoulder. "Excuse me sir, but who was that? I didn't recognize her, nor you." She said slowly and nervously

message 45: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments He turned and smiled warmly."Konichiwa. I have actuly lived here for quite some time. It's just, I never come to the city much. I like my quite country life much better. May I ask your name?"

message 46: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Shyly she turned and started to pat her fingers against the side of her light blue dress. "M-My name is Evergreen." She bobbed her head "Nice to meet you... I work at the Bread Store..." She averted her eyes nervously

message 47: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments "Very nice to meet you, Evergreen-chan." He gave a small bow."I am glad that my first person to meet here in Fablehaven was someone as kind as you. Most people aren't to kind to a Silver Fox."

message 48: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) "W-Well I'm not that kind.." She glanced at Arius "But it's known for Angels to be kind, so I guess I would be put off as that..."

message 49: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments "An angel? Well that explains it."

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) "I guess.." Evergreen poked her foot in the hard ground and nervously twisted her hair around a finger

« previous 1