ℓє ιмαgιηαтιση discussion

Night Territory > ∂єαтн кєєρ

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) **The Night Territories Village**

message 2: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 206 comments the sound of heavy metal boots coliding with cracked coblestones rang thru the streets, a thin girl with plated indigo hair and faintly glowing eyes ran between rows of buildings, the mmost noticable thing being that her left arm dident end in a hand, but in a large metal cylinder that looked to heavy for the scrawny girl to lift. A pair of lage silvery headfones clamped over her head, the girl dident stop running, she had to make sure, the rumors were real, they had to be.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments Daemon crouched on top of a house, watching the night, waiting for his life-mate to return. He saw a strange looking girl with beautiful blue hair and glowing eyes. He sniffed the air and smelt a hurried agenda, fear, and determination.

message 4: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 206 comments the girl stopped, she spun round to daemon, staring at him, her violet eyes searching him

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments Daemon stood on all four paws, baring his fangs. "What do you want?"

message 6: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 206 comments she tilted her head to the side
"they are real...." she murmerd, he was not human, she was suddenly worrid as to how many of his kind might be here

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments Daemon shifted into a boy and stood. His red and black hair billowed in the sudden breeze. "Who are you?" He asked.

message 8: by Orc (last edited Mar 08, 2012 10:18AM) (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 206 comments "Trisha...." she said, watching him wearily, she could handle one of theses, mabye 2, but there could be many, many more than that

message 9: by Kat (Lost in Neverland) (last edited Mar 08, 2012 10:17AM) (new)

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments He stared at her, then sat on the edge of the roof. He pulled out a book and started reading.
"Daemon."

message 10: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 206 comments "good to kno~" she said cheerily, twirling her dark blue plaits in her right hand

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments "You should probably leave. My mate's gonna come back soon and she gets really jealous when other females are around me." Daemon says, his eyes blankly staring at his book.

message 12: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 206 comments "i'm on ur side, it seems pointless for her to attack me" trisha mused

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments Daemon looked at her. "The bads are always fighting, mostly against the Night family." A growl escapes his throat. "Are you a part of the Night family?"

message 14: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 206 comments "uhhhh, who are they?" trisha asked, genuinly confused "i just got here....."

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments "They're the Royal family, leaders of the Bads. Their family is full of freaks." He growled. "One of them tried to kill my mate, Rain."

message 16: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 206 comments trisha's eyes dulled "i'l be on my gard" she said quietly "thanks for the heads up"

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments Daemon stared at her. "Whatever."
Suddenly, a screech sounded in the night.
Daemon brightens. "Rain!" He shifts into wolf form and barks happily. A large black raven descends through the sky, straight towards Trisha.

message 18: by Orc (last edited Mar 08, 2012 10:38AM) (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 206 comments trisha ducked and rolled out of the way, ending up about 9 feet away from the desending raven

message 19: by Kat (Lost in Neverland) (last edited Mar 08, 2012 10:39AM) (new)

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments The raven morphed into Rain in her natural form. She landed in the spot Trisha used to be.
"Hello, little robot." She purred, her tail waving around behind her head.

((you've seen her natural form right?))

message 20: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 206 comments ((yeah))

Trishas eyes dulled further, as her headphones picked up brainwaves from the new arival, possibly stronger than the wolf one.
"i'd apreciate it, it u dident refer to me as a lifeless hunk of metal" she said

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments Rain cocked her head and morphed once more, now in her human form.
"What's the difference?" She asked flatly.

((kay. :P))

message 22: by Orc (last edited Mar 08, 2012 10:47AM) (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 206 comments "i'm still living" trisha pointed out "....and i dnt drink oil" she'd added the last part in a vague attempt at humor

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments Rain smirked. "Interesting." Morphing into a black wolf, she leaped from the ground to the roof, landing delicately next to Daemon. She growled at him and nipped his flank. He responded by yipping and licking her ear.

message 24: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 206 comments Trisha resisted the urge to tell them to get a room, and turned to leave

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared walked the streets, his hair moving slightly with the faint whisper of the wind that pplayed through the trees, rustling their leaves.

message 26: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 450 comments Mod
A large shadow fell over the village and a screech was heard overhead. It was Zeref in his phoenix form.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared momentarily covered his ears as Zeref screeched. One thing he hated was being so sensitive to sound. He looked up to the skies, trying to find the source of the screeching. A late night snack, perhaps?

message 28: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

Zeref descended a little bit and turned into his human form, landing with a thud. As soon as he touched the ground, flames appeared beneath his feet.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared sighed. So it wasn't just a bird overhead. Of course not, no way he'd be so lucky. He shook his head. Looked like if he wanted a snack, he'd have to get it the hard way, and he didn't feel like doing that.

message 30: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

The flames underneath Zeref spread upward and outward. Looking down, Zeref sighed. "It's best if I don't stay here for long." He said to himself.

He turned around and started to walk away, the flames slowly dying. But as Zeref walked, ash was left from where his feet had stepped on the stone.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) The ash didn't escape his notice and Jared narrowed his eyes. An interesting creature, he thought to himself. Never before had he seen one like this before. And what had he meant by saying it'd be best if he didn't stay? What could possibly go wrong? Other than the usual that happened, anyway...

message 32: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

((Is Jared following Zeref or is he staying in that place?))

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments Rain and Daemon pricked up their ears and watched the phoenix. That's one creature I cannot morph into. Rain thinks and Daemon hears.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((I guess he'll follow him...))

message 35: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

((Okie dokie.))

"Why are you following me?" Zeref asked, not stopping.

message 36: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 206 comments trisha watched the creatures, werewolf, shapeshifter, pheonix, vampire, she'd heard about them, some were being tested on in the labs, there were plans to turn her into 1.... a drug that replicated their powers, another reason she was glad to have escaped

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared shrugged. "Out of curiosity," he drawled. "Boredom. Because I have nothing else to do."

message 38: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 206 comments Trisha was slightly mezmerized by the vampire, not a sparkling sissy prat, but actully pretty good looking

message 39: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

"Don't follow," Zeref replied coldly.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments Rain nudged Daemon. Let's go. She thought to him. He nodded his wolf head. Rain leaped off the roof and started running, with Daemon following. They ran towards the Ruins.

message 41: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) | 206 comments trisha wached them leave
what would replicate power like that!, she re-writes her dna, how could the daylight scientits even try to replicate that sort of power?

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jared smirked, unfazed. "And why not?"

message 43: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

"If you want to die, be my guest," Zeref replied simply.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ (sirsly) Paradox kept her light eyes fixed on the ground as she moved through the night, her black hood on and closing any intruders trying to see her appearance. She kept her arms in her jacket pockets and the daggers resting in her palm, it as cold as the ice in alaska, her breath following in front of her.

message 45: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments A figure shifted in the shadows, stirring the inky blackness of night. It brushed by Paradox, a whisper of wind catching her fair hair and pulled it ever so gently forward. But no wind was heard rustling threw the long dead trees of the village. A shimmer caught her eye. While the vampire tried to follow the source, it was to no sucsess.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ (sirsly) Paradox raised an eyebrow, she wondered greatly, she pulled out a headphone from her ear. She didn't ask who's there, like most idiots in scary movie, like a guy would come out of the dark and say I'm right here! She froze, listening for anything, a footstep, a breath, someone or something.