ℓє ιмαgιηαтιση discussion

Night Territory > ƒσяєѕт σƒ мιѕтѕ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 164 (164 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) **The Night's territories forest, it is covered in fog and is incredibly creepy**

message 2: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (last edited Feb 23, 2012 06:50PM) (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 361 comments Mod
Obcasio wandered through the forest, a look of complete calmness upon his face.

message 3: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 450 comments Mod
The plants slowly wilted and was swallowed up by small flames as Zane/Zeref (whatever you want to call him) wandered around aimlessly. His face showed no emotion.

message 4: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

Obcasio suddenly out of nowhere appeared next to Zeref.

"Greetings" he said, a slight smile upon his face.

message 5: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

Zeref stopped and turned around, still not showing any emotions.

message 6: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

Obcasio walked over to the front of him again,"I said Greetings"

message 7: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

Zeref blinked, then put his hand over his eyes. "My apologies...I was thinking about something." Flames grew around his feet.

message 8: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

We have met before...though you might not know it, Obcasio though amusingly.

"Looked like it more than just something to me"

message 9: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

((...))

Zeref sighed and the flames grew even more. He looked down at the flames. "Oh no," He took a step back and a small fire was left in Zeref's place. It looked like a small campfire.

message 10: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"Having a problem...?" he said, stepping to the side.

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) ((May I intrude with Cleo?))

message 12: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

"No," Zeref said. "I don't have a problem."

message 13: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

Rachel wrote: "((May I intrude with Cleo?))"

(sure)

"Really now" he smiled gently.

message 14: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

Zeref looked at Obcasio straight in the eye. Hie dark eyes serious and cold. "I do not."

message 15: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments Ambrose ran threw the forest like a young child, laughing.

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Cleo motioned her goblins to stop when she heard the talking. She grinned and motioned for one goblin to come forward.

"Y-yes" It squeaked and rubbed at its ear with it's long foot

"Goblin, darling." Cleo took the goblin by it's stubbly chin and brought it close to her face "Go see what is bothering the forest." She ruffly let it go and the goblin fell to it's knees, nodding it's head vigorously.

"Yes... yes..." It repeated until Cleo couldn't hear it any longer. Cleo settled into her floating carpet and settled her head on her knee, grinning

message 17: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (last edited Feb 23, 2012 07:23PM) (new)

Jasmine ~Imma Fearī Teiru Nakama~ wrote: "Zeref looked at Obcasio straight in the eye. Hie dark eyes serious and cold. "I do not.""

"Okay then, I'll believe you" he said causally, unaffected by his dark eyes.

message 18: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments Ambrose stopped suddenly then punched a tree, sending a group of ravens into the sky.

message 19: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

((I have to refresh the page twice because a new message keeps popping up.))

Zeref looked down at the fire and a black sphere appeared, sucking in the flames and several plants in it. It then disappeared as Zeref turned to leave.

message 20: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"Seems someone else is here" he commented, hearing the ravens screech, and the goblin running through the forest.

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) The Goblin stumbled into Obcasio and squealed. He stumbled to his knees and quivered.

message 22: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

"Begone goblin," Zeref said coldly. A black sphere appear right in front of the goblin and sucked it in. The screams echoed through the forest.

"Who else is there?" Zeref called.

message 23: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments "Ambrose,"He yelled in response,"Sup~?"

message 24: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

Obcasio smiled, his smile was full of malice.

message 25: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Cleo rolled into the clearing with her remaining goblins with a grin on her face. "You have very good sensing skills." Her kimono was loose and showing skin, she shifted and her bell around her neck tinkled.

message 26: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments Ambrose felt left out so he walked to the place where everyone else was.

message 27: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

Obcasio merely burst out laughing.

message 28: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

Zeref said nothing and the flames underneath his feet grew.

message 29: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Cleo scowled and her eyes turned to snake eyes. She got out off of the rug and walked over to Obcasio with her kimono dragging on the forest floor. She stopped close to Obcasio and lifted his chin with two manicured fingers. "You are very nice..." She rolled her tongue

message 30: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

"Disgusting," Zeref muttered, closing his eyes. The flames grew even more and it surrounded him.

message 31: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

(Creeper)

Obcasio's form shattered into dust. He now stood on the other side of her.

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) ((Neh she's insane sheesh))

Cleo smoothly turned around with a grin on her face. "You are both very powerful." She licked her lips

message 33: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

The flames erupted.

message 34: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"Lady, I don't feel like killing things at the moment...so back off"

message 35: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments "Whudafu~.... Well this is akward!"

message 36: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) An irritated expression flashed across her face "I highly doubt that you would be able to kill me." One of Cleo's goblins caught on fire from Zeref's flames and ran screaming.

message 37: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

"The killing will be done by me," Zeref stated as the flames spread.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments Rain ran along in the forest, in her natural form, adoring the wind and fog flowing past her.

message 39: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"Here comes sister" he grinned mischievously and leaned back against a tree.

message 40: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Cleo hmphed and turned to the woods. "There is someone out there." She turned to glance at Obcasio and grinned pervertedly.

message 41: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments Ambrose signed and plopped crossleged on the grass, which was kind at rediculas considering he was almost seven feet and looked like he could knock out Godzilla.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments Rain saw the fire at a distance. Shoot. She leaped over a fallen tree, morphing into her dog form. She perked up her ears to listen.

message 43: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"Look, snake lady. Back off" he smiled at her, though it was a fake smile that said, don't test me.

message 44: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

"The fire will eat until it's beaten," Zeref said. The flames spread faster, licking a tree.

message 45: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments Ambrose spat some acid at the fire.

message 46: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Cleo scowled at the dog "Shapeshifter.." She muttered and turned back to the boys. "I'm not here to fight, puppies."

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments Rain morphed into her human form and smiled. I'll stay away from them...

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments Rachel wrote: "Cleo scowled at the dog "Shapeshifter.." She muttered and turned back to the boys. "I'm not here to fight, puppies.""

((she's like a mile away???))

message 49: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments "What about ancient monsters," Ambrose asked looking up at Cleo, a bored expression in his green eyes.

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) ((Don't underestimate Cleo's senses :P))

Cleo raised an eyebrow at Ambrose "I'm an ancient monster myself, boy."

« previous 1 3 4