ℓє ιмαgιηαтιση discussion

Night Territory > ηιgнт яσуαℓ ραℓα¢є

Comments Showing 1-50 of 268 (268 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) ***

message 2: by Kat (Lost in Neverland) (last edited Feb 24, 2012 03:14PM) (new)

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments ((I'm here now!))

Rain ran into the palace, feeling exuberant in her natural form. She quickly morphed into a human when she sensed someone near. She couldn't quite pinpoint where the person was as she stopped in a hallway.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments Rain stepped back and examined the boy floating from the ceiling. "Only after a while." She answered, slightly confused.

message 4: by Kat (Lost in Neverland) (last edited Feb 24, 2012 03:37PM) (new)

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments Rain yelped and jumped back, morphing into a wolf. She sniffed at the ashes. Then she gave a wolf grin and squatted on the ash like she was about to make dung.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments Rain stepped away from the spot the ashes were and sat in front of him. "I am Rain." She said, her voice sounding like an echo. When an animal speaks human it always sounds strange.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments Rain morphed into a human and stood, looking him in the eye. "Salem." She tasted the name. "Haven't heard that one yet." Then she turned on her heel and walked off, continuing her walk/run. Once he's out of sight, I'll morph and continue my run.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments Rain flinched at the loud voice and covered her ears, cursing her animal hearing. "I'll stay if you shut up!" She growled.

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments Rain groaned inwardly. How old is this kid? Rain thought.
"Like what?" She asked, dreading what was coming next.

message 9: by Kat (Lost in Neverland) (last edited Feb 24, 2012 04:39PM) (new)

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments "Son of a bitch." Rain sighed, thoroughly pissed off. She morphed into a cat and sat down calmly. She gazed at the closing in walls with distaste. She bowed her head and concentrated, making all of her thoughts on one person. Daemon.
With an ear-piercing shriek, a form crashed through the closing-in walls in a fury. The boy shook his black and red hair, his yellow eyes looking frantically around the room before he found Rain. He yipped with joy and grabbed Rain, holding her in his arms lovingly. She purred.
"Now get me out of here, Daemon."
His arms became protective, finally noticing the closing-in walls around them. He leaped out of the dent he made and bolted.
Once they were about half a mile out, Daemon set Rain down gently. She morphed into a human and embraced him.
"Thank you." She said, smiling, glancing around. Now where'd the joker go?
"Who did this to you? If I find the bastard, I'll rip him limb from limb, leaving him bleeding on the floor." Daemon shouted angrily.

((I realize that sounded a bit like Black Butler, but I didn't exactly have a choice, given Salem. <.<))

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments "Calm down, my mate, he's not worth it." Rain said icily. She grabbed his arm. "Let's go, I'm hungry." Her eyes became thin silts, looking like a predator. "Let's hunt."

Kat (Lost in Neverland) (bnlnjf) | 181 comments Rain pricked up her ears and listened. In spite of her anger at him, she smiled at Salem's laughter. The King and Queen have their hands full.
She morphed into her natural form and raced after Daemon, who was jumping from tree to tree like Tarzan.

message 12: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 450 comments Mod
((Uh, Princess Arabella comes in!))

message 13: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

Arabella pushed the doors open and gasped at the destroyed room.

"What...happened?"

message 14: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 361 comments Mod
Obcasio walked through the Palace walls and entered the property.

message 15: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

Arabella grit her teeth so she wouldn't start yelling at him. "This needs to be cleaned up or else! What are you supposed to tell them?"

((Arabelle...Arabella...))

message 16: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (last edited Feb 24, 2012 06:22PM) (new)

Seemingly out of nowhere, Obcasio appeared next to the two...from behind them.

"Greetings" he said, his voice was scary...sweet as honey...but as menacing as a snake.

message 17: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

((No, I'm not talking about that. I'm using the name Arabelle in another rp and Arabella in this one. I'm gonna get them mixed up sooner or later.))

Arabella shook her head. Then, Obcasio appeared next to them.

"Obcasio!" Arabella said surprised.

message 18: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

Obcasio tossed the little orb that contained the black hole from one hand to the other...casual like.

message 19: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

"What's that?" Arabella asked.

message 20: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"Just a something I collected on my way here" he merely said.

message 21: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

"Nice..." She said sarcastically.

message 22: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

He tossed it in the air and pull out a small box, opening it just in time for the orb to land. He closed the box and put back away.

"So...what has Salem done this time?"

message 23: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

Arabella shrugged. "I just got here not long after you appeared out of somewhere."

message 24: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"Salem?" Looking him in the eyes.

message 25: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

"Right..." Arabella said, sarcastically again.

message 26: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

(i do that all the time)

"More like an demon in disguise"

message 27: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"Nice things...right"

message 28: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"Arabella, you handle this" then he disappeared as mysteriously as he had come.

message 29: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

"...Me?" Arabella shook her head. "SALEM!"

message 30: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

"You better..." Arabella started. "Argh!" She stomped away.

message 31: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

((...What should we do now?))

message 32: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

(she is evil right?... force him to fix it Bwhahahahaheheheh)

message 33: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

((She stomped off.))

message 34: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

(okay...but she is evil, and ruthless and will probably make him pay later, right? *raises eyebrow very high...sort of funny/creepy looking*)

message 35: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

((Yes...yes, she will. I think I'll go watch Kaze no Stigma if no one else is going to be on...))

message 36: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

(good, I wanna see some PURE RUTHLESS EVIL...of course Obcasio could do it himself..but you never know what that boy is gonna do *sigh* He has been around for about an eon(long period of time *shrugs*) :P but they only think he has been alive for 17 years... )

message 37: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

((You talking about evilness and the opening song playing doesn't match.... -___- ))

message 38: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

(yes it does :P he is not evil...there have been many times when he was on the side of good :P...well his true intent is chaos(which is unpredictable)

message 39: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

((...))

message 40: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

((Bye.))

message 41: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

Obcasio appeared suddenly in a flash of purple light, he was sitting calmly upon the castle's tower.

message 42: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments Kitsune stood at the gate of the castel and sighed. She always dreamed of having a palace, let alone a home. A flash of purple caught her eye and she turned to see the man. She yellped.

message 43: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

Obcasio was suddenly next to the girl,"What do we have here?"

message 44: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments She yelped and backed against the gate. All nine of her tails puffed up rediculasly, making her less scary then what she tried to be.

message 45: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"You are frightened easily, aren't you" he sighed.

message 46: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments "N-no! What do you want," she said very frightened.

message 47: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

I remember you, we have met before...just not in this form, he though amused.

"Nothing" he shrugged.

(g2g 2 bed)

message 48: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments A briar snaked its way around his ankle.
"Then why are you here," she asked, her red eyes hard.

message 49: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

"I live here" he said, amused.

message 50: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments "I-I mean here, infront of me, bothering me," she said losing whatever bravery she had.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6