Don't Join This Group! discussion

Group Roleplaying > Stranded Island

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Should we make characters?

message 2: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Cool.... Want me to?

message 3: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreyjb) Kira i feel like I am always in your RPs but this sounds like it is going to be so cool xD So could I pleez join?

message 4: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreyjb) Shooorayyy
I guess I'll make my charrie now. I will use the format that I usually use for characters, + a few stuff special to this RP. :P

Name: Erin Watanabe

Appearance: [image error]

Personality: Very professional. However, her maternal (or "mama bear" :P) instincts are pretty strong. She's always wanted kids but never had a husband or anyone of the sort. Sometimes she can be a little too obsessed with her job (as the manager of a fancy restaurant in NYC) and forgets about the other things in her life (friends, dating, etc.).

History: Her parents are both in a nursing home, her dad with a case of Alzheimer's (though not too serious). She lived at home with them until her dad's case got worse and he started having regular "breakdowns." Having to deal with that was too stressful, so she left home to go to NYC at the mere age of 22 and tried to get on her feet - after putting them in a nursing home. Her dad is still kind of angry, and her mom hasn't really forgiven her yet. She worked very hard for four years until she was finally promoted to manager at a restaurant. She's had a few steady boyfriends over the past few years, but she's always been the one to dump them to focus on her work. She finally learned her lesson and decided to just stop dating for a while (although she still wants kids).

Family: Mom and dad; only child

Why he/she was on the plane/boat/however they got here: Vacationing from her job because the stress was a little MUCH

Other: Not that I can think of! :P

~~~~

Names (twins!): Logan & Luke Highsmith

Genders: Male

Ages: 19

Appearances (same because they are identical, so I'm just going to choose 1 pic): [image error]

Personalities: They're both trouble makers (Logan a little more so than Luke). Logan decided to go to community college, but to take a year off. Luke got into Yale but decided to take the year off with his brother. They're really close to each other, well, they were (see history). Anyone here know what Ouran High School Host Club is? Well, think the twins in that (minus the major bromance).

Histories: Their parents are happily married and are pretty much like any average married couple (occasional fights, but they really love each other). They are, however, pretty rich because of a big fortune that their dad inherited from his parents. Logan pulled a bunch of pranks and had to switch from their fancy private school to a public school. Luke was disappointed in him, but Logan was just kind of PO'd. They got into a big fight and haven't been as close as they were before since, which is part of why they're going on this trip.

Family: Parents, little sister Amelia (13 years old)

Why he/she was on the plane/boat/however they got here: Vacation and kind of to become close again.

Other: Nope. (I think I kind of jammed that stuff into the other categories, sorry >.<) And sorry that I only chose one pic, I normally would choose 2, but 1) they're identical and 2) it's too hard to find pictures that look similar but not the same. So just imagine that they have little differences in their faces.

message 5: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) Name: comet rivers
Appearance: http://www.dizimizi.com/kisi/sasha-ja...
Personality: nevr wants fights, headstrong though
History before crash: she was going to be a bugshot in a music industry, she had great capability. She was going to be the next Christina Agulera.
Extra: she has a guitar and sings as soft as a cloud, but as powerful of a waterfall.

message 6: by Keeli (new)

Keeli (lalalandito) (adding on because edit won't work)
family: she had a big family, all KF them older and moved away, her parents were never home.

message 7: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 134 comments (Hey everyone! Sorry i didnt realise we were starting, it didnt come up on my notifications!!! Shall i creat a charrie now? x)

message 8: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreyjb) Hoorah :D

message 9: by Heather (new)

Heather (goodreadscomheather-jane) | 134 comments Okay, i'll do mine when i get home from school :D

message 10: by Violent Vi (new)

Violent Vi (violetk) Can I join? Pretty plz?

message 11: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audreyjb) I'm not the creator and this RP has been really inactive but... I'm fine with it... even though my approval means nothing :D