ℓє ιмαgιηαтιση discussion

Characters > тнє ∂αу ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 90 (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rachel (last edited Feb 23, 2012 01:02PM) (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Name:
Species: ((This can be literally anything, just make something up! Or, if you can't really think of anything, go to the Species Discussion and see some species that have already been made up!))

Appearance ((Picture or Description Picture: [image error]))

Personality ((At least 2-3 sentences))

Background ((At least 2-3 sentences))

Abilities ((This can be anything either, be creative! Make something up!))

Other ((Optional))
((You can put anything here. The Marital status, your characters theme song, ANYTHING!))

Remember, this group is still under construction so if you think that this is missing anything, please tell me in ((Suggestions and Help))!

Your character MUST be approved by a Mod before Roleplaying!

Tell me (Rachel) if you want to make a Day or Night Character!

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 23, 2012 01:54PM) (new)

Name: Zariah Lopes
Species: Werecat

Appearance: Zariah is a tall, tanned young woman. She has curly brown hair and cat-like brown eyes. She is thin and looks very agile and flexible. She has black cat ears and a cat tail. She is usually seen wearing dresses, skirts, blouses, tube tops, crop tops, fedoras, anything stylish!

Personality: Zariah is a hyped up, sweetheart. She is always kind to everyone and doesn't like to fight. Though she doesn't like to fight, she can, and is very good at it. She loves animals.

Background: She was born in Praia, Cape Verde. She was given away to an organization that turned children into animals. She was turned into a cat/human, and cannot go back to her original form. She became the representative of Cape Verde at the age of 16, due to her unnatural political skills and strength.

Abilities: Water and light, along with earth

Other: A wonderful cook, she likes to tease her friends about it. She goes by the name "Cape Verde"(Hetalia OC Ref, yes?) Her character theme would be "No Thank You." by Hatsune Miku

The Princess of the Day Family

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) I think that the Cat-Human thing would be a Werecat

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay~

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) :3

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Is she approved?

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Yep

Approved

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay~ When will the roleplay start?

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) As soon as we get enough Characters, I will create some Roleplaying rooms. I would say about 10 Characters would be needed.

message 10: by yael (last edited Feb 23, 2012 05:58PM) (new)

yael Name: Aria Silvergale
Species: Pheonix

Appearance:

Personality: She's nice and sweet. She's protective and has a firey temper (heh heh get it?). She blushes when she gets complimented. She likes making jokes at times and can be vivacious and dirty minded. When you get on her bad side, she's rude,hurtful and gets into many fights. She has a unique charisma because she's such a hot head.

Background: She was born straight from the sun. Literally. When the sun came to earth, she was born from ashes. Not as distructive as it sounds it's actually pretty. Her mom and dad pretended to love her when she was growing up. They soon abandonded her when her mother had a huge fit.

Abilities: She can be renewed with fire every 300 to 500 years. She can shoot and control embers of fire and rays of the sun. Another is her shrilling call. The Phoenix can shriek to the point that anything around it is brought to tears and can't hear clearly of days, or even weeks. There are also energy blasts and basically anything with suna nd fire. (my creativity is low today)

Other:Single
Kristoff's older sister

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Approved

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Name: Evergreen
Species: Angel

Appearance

Personality She's very sweet, but clumsy and get's hurt very easily. She blushes easily, and isn't very used to contact among others, especially other Angels.

Background She was dropped by heaven like other Angels that live on Earth. She was adopted by two humans, and lived not knowing that she was an angel until she turned 5 and wings popped out of her back. Her adopted Mother and Father were appalled and ran away from her, fearing that she was evil. AFterwards she trained herself and grew into a mighty fighter.

Abilities She can pop her wings out of her back at any given moment and has healing powers. She can shoot yellow beams out of her hands that incinerate the object hit. Her wings are incredibly powerful and if you are hit by them you will be affected greatly. She can also make plants grow.

Other She's Single/Straight

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) I Approve Of you, Rachel Darling.

message 14: by yael (new)

yael hehe u approved urself

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Yes, yes I did.

message 16: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (last edited Feb 23, 2012 08:37PM) (new)

Matthew (phoebus) | 361 comments Mod
Name: Kristoff Silvergale
Species: Inverted-Phoenix
Appearance

Personality
He seems very serious, and spends lots of his time training. He will do all in his will to follow his beliefs. Protect the weak. He has a strong loyalty toward his friends. Though he does not show it...he does still have a childish nature, a will to have fun and fool around.

Background:
He was born as an oddity...and feared by many of his kind for his strangeness...he has had a hard life.

Abilities:
-Ice(Much stronger than normal ice...and harder to melt)
-Cold
-Snow
-Animation
-Cold Flame
-Leaves Frost trails in his wake
-Altered Phoenix Stuff

Other:
*Aria's younger bro.

message 17: by yael (new)

yael is everyone going to become a pheonix XD

message 18: by Rachel (new)

message 19: by [ constellation mokke ], KΛMI ПӨ YΛMI <---> GӨD ӨF DΛЯKПΣƧƧ (new)

[ constellation mokke ] (plueblue02) | 450 comments Mod
'Cause Phoenixes are cool.

message 20: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

Mine is definitely different :P
I was thinking of a species...then I thought of it, and so I edited the rest of his stuff a tiny bit to work with it.

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Rad Pheonixes

message 22: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (last edited Feb 23, 2012 05:45PM) (new)

maybe Aria Constence and him can be siblings...? *shrugs*

Jasmine *Raises eyebrow*

message 23: by yael (new)

yael sure they can be ill edit mine so everyone will know. U want a diff. last name??

message 24: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

*shrugs*

message 25: by yael (new)

yael i can't shrug. tish hard work. XD //shot.

message 26: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (new)

Silvergale?

message 27: by yael (new)

yael sure ill edit mine now.

message 28: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments Name: Olympia
Species: Chimera

Appearance: human: description
Chimera: [image error]

Personality: She is the "Yang" to Ambrose's and her Ying Yang paring. The has a bad attitude to everyone and is always grouchy or sarcastic. She hates shifting into her beast form because she almost died in it.

Background: Chimeras weren't the most popular of the beasts and they where always the one to cause trouble. She was purely innocent, though. That is why she is one of the last ones left. Okay, so, she was attacked and the only way to kill a chimera is to chop off each of its beast heads then kill it in human. She was close. The person that did that was Ambrose.

Abilities: Her Lion head can breath fire, the snake's bight is venomous, the ram is really tough. In human form she is really fast. She her usual weapon are poisoned blades.

Other: She loves cats

message 29: by Rachel (new)

message 30: by yael (new)

yael XD likes fish. Approved

message 31: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments *happy arm flaisl* Yay

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) I really like the pictures you used Sammi :D

message 33: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments I try to make my chharries as epic as possible :3

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (thisisntwonderland) Name: Blaire
Species: Faerie
Appearance: Blaire has thick, layered, flame red hair. The hair behind her left ear it tightly braded causing all her hair to sweep to the right, over her right shoulder. Blaire is small, standing at about five four, and looks very delicate. She has large, beautiful eyes framed by long lashes. Her eyes change colour depending on her mood. She is slim, but runs on a daily basis so she is also muscular and toned. She has long, slim "Pianist's" fingers and her nails are always painted with a chipped red paint. She is beautiful and captivating, as are most Faeries and her voice is musical, like the tinkling of silver bells. She has a pair of stunnign silvery wings that spread, in a v, from her shoulder bones to her lover back. They look nothing like wings in fairy tales, they are thin, tappering into a sharp point and almost translucent.
Personality: Blaire is bubbly and exitable. She is michevious and always fun to be around. She is feircly loyal and has a fiery temper. Blaire lives her own little world and sometimes, can be oblivious to everything around her. Music fascinates her and she loves to sing and play. Blaire loves nature and spends as much time outside as possible. She often draws.
Background: She grew up in a "Boot camp" after her parents abandoned her. She often tried to escape but was captured and brought back. On her 14th birthday she snuck out through a hole in the fence and wondered into the forest. People came looking for her. As she ran and tried to get away she felt a sharp pain in her back. It was so agonizing it brought her too her knees, sending her tumbling down a cliff face. When she awoke she was lying in a ditch at the bottom of the cliff. She was amazed, she should have died, or at the very least been paralysed and in agony. But strangely enough she seemed relatively okay, evn though her clothes where shredded and she was bruised and battered. She stood up and felt a strange sensation in her back, when she felt behind her she was shocked. She looked and then, promptly, passed out. She had wings!
Abilities: Blaire has the ability to control the elements. She can create fire in the blink of an eye, magnify it with a hurricane, douse it with a storm and freeze the puddle left behind! She can fly and also has a small amount of Magik. She cannot make her wings dissapear but can glamour them so, to the naked eye, they cannot be seen. She has premintitions of what is to come and is very intuitive.
Other: Single. She loves animals and all humans/people. She allways see's the good in others but can also see the bad.Has a strange fascination with storms and fire, will wander outside in the middle of a storm.

message 35: by yael (new)

yael very discriptive~ Approved

Ellis *a girl with kaleidoscope eyes* (thisisntwonderland) yay xD and thnx xx

message 37: by yael (new)

yael your welcome

message 39: by yael (new)

yael :DDD

message 40: by Witchy (last edited Feb 25, 2012 07:05PM) (new)

Witchy | 313 comments Name: Hansel and Greatel Vann
Species: Nature Sprites
Appearance: Hansel has blue eyes and Greatal has green.

Personality: Hansel is the older brother type. He is protective and kind to younger people. He would do anythinbg to protect his little sister.
Gretal is really shy and quite. She dosnt go anywhere without her older brother, and when she is alone, she is actually quite violent. She has a deep and dark rage that only come out when it has to.
Background: You know the story about the witch, right? Well that is just part of their history. The other part is when they get their powers. It all started after they where saved from the witch. They where waling in the woods again,(force of habit) when they captured a fairy. The fairy bribed them to let her free. She gave them powers of the nature they loved so much, but at a cost. If they ever did anything bad or faught, the fairies would come back and make them evil, something they never want to be.

AbilitiesL: Hansel is the plant master. He can grow and control any plant with just the snap of his fingers. Gretal is the beast master. She can control anything that was ever apart of nature(basicaly anything besides angels and demons).
Other: Hansel has a pan flute: and Gretal has a beutiful voice.

message 41: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments i hate my brother =,=

message 42: by yael (new)

yael no wonder. when i looked @ it i was like wth? did someone repeatedly smacked their head on d keyboard? XD

message 43: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments there we go ^-^

message 44: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments Aero wrote: "no wonder. when i looked @ it i was like wth? did someone repeatedly smacked their head on d keyboard? XD"

XD
He pretened he was Beethoven and that the keyboard was a piano

message 45: by yael (new)

yael XD

message 46: by Rachel (new)

message 47: by Matthew, ℓðяÐ ๏Ŧ Çнðå†ï¢ ΛПD l๏ﻮเς.e (last edited Feb 27, 2012 02:18PM) (new)

Name: Columia
Species: The Dove

Appearance:

Personality: She is full of kindness and good, she is filled with compassion and gentleness. She is surrounded by an atmosphere of joy and empathy.

Abilities:
-Ever heard of a voice so sweet it could heal...well here it is
-Day/Life
-Doves

Background:TBA

Other: Corvus' alter ego....

Bow and Arrows:(view spoiler)

Staff:(view spoiler)

message 48: by Rachel (new)

message 49: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 313 comments Name: Arius
Species: Pure blood Silver Demon Fox

Appearance: human da one on da left
Fox: with golden eyes.

Personality: He is very cool and collected. He is the one to go to when you have problems. He will almost always help you, wether it was to talk it out or to beat the crap out of someone. He has a good aura about him. Very lively.
He can't stand the war between the Nights and the Days. He believes just because their different that eachother, dosnetn mean they are the enimy.

Background: Pure blood Silver Demon Fox. A title that dosnt come easily. His mother was Kitsune's mother, but his father wasn't her father.*hint himt* He still lives his baby sister, despite the evil that he knows is in her.

Abilities: Silver Foxes are gifted by god. They can control light and life. He can, if he tries hard enough, can bring an animal back to life. He can control plants and make things do his bidding.

Other: moo cows

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) lol moo cows

Approved

« previous 1