ℓє ιмαgιηαтιση discussion

General > ηєωѕ

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) Here is where I, Or other Mod's will tell you the news of the Group.

Please keep in mind that comments from Non-Mod's will be deleted. If you need any help, go to the Suggestions and Help Discussion. Thank you.

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) If you want to be in the Royal family of the Night's or the Day's just tell me at the Suggestions and Help page.

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) 3 More characters until I make the Roleplaying pages!

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) We have reached 10 characters, and have opened up multiple roleplay pages. If you would like to have a specific roleplay page you can ask me, or another mod, to add that in in the "Roleplay Suggestion" page located in the General Folder.

Feel free to roleplay now to your desire

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) WE NEED MORE DAY CHARRIES!

I have closed the Night Characters creator page until we get more Day Characters. If you have not already made a Day character, please do so now. :3

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) The Night Charries is now open, but it would still be appreciated if you would make more Day Charries. Thank you XD

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) WHY IS NO ONE RPING? GET BACK IN THE MOOD, MY PEOPLE

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelreads98) We are currently trying to think up some names for new Kingdoms. If you have any suggestions, please say so in the Suggestions/Help page.