Pretty Little Secrets: A Pretty Little Liars Collection (Pretty Little Liars, #4.5) Pretty Little Secrets discussion

Before or after reading Wicked

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kailah (new)

Kailah Should this book be read before one reads wicked?

message 2: by Azhia (new) - added it

Azhia after , if you read wanted before thi i think itd be better cause then itd ruin things inna way

message 3: by Kailah (new)

Kailah okay thank you :)

message 4: by Azhia (new) - added it

Azhia No problem (:

Alina Well, I read it after I read all of ther others, but that was because that was only when it came out, (just after Ruthless did). And I agree with book lover that you should read it after, otherwise your reading of Wicked, Killer, Hearless, and Wanted become ruined.

Noora NO NO NO NO NO!!! READ IT BEFORE!!! THAT'S WHAT I DID AND IT DIDN'T GIVE AWAY ANYTHING!!!NO NO NO NO!!!

message 7: by Azhia (new) - added it

Azhia Yeah it does because we dont know the person who point of veiw is from is still alive yet. In the books after Wicked our guess for the killer changes each time if you read after you'll know some vital information

Katelyn Broad I read it after like most and I don't think it really matters. I'm sure you can do either.

Amanda It doessn't matter when you read it as it gives nothing away. It was written a while after the books it was meant to be read between so you needn't worry. I just read it after Wanted as I didn't even know it existed until then.

http://divaliciouzbookreviews.blogspo...

Carly I read this book after the 10th book which was Ruthless and didnt effect me knowing or finding out anything :)