Science Fiction Aficionados discussion

Video Games > Deadspace one and two.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steve (new)

Steve Merrick (stevesevilempire) | 12 comments I love the horror survival genre a heck of a lot, turn the lights off and open the window, then play for your life in a horrifying battle of wits. Deadspace is the best yet and the plot flies perpendicular to your logic. So this thread is for all the survival fanatics out there.

Yet as difficult and scary as this game is has anyone played it's predecessor Cold Fear?

One last thing has anyone here played it on Zealout mode yet. It's really tough and satisfying.

;-)
Steve

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Lyons (amandamlyons) My favorite part of thre second game:

Cross your heart...hope to die...stick a needle in your eye. Man that was very much a Lucio Fulci moment!

message 3: by Steve (new)

Steve Merrick (stevesevilempire) | 12 comments Heyah Amanda,

You learn more about people by the games they play, personally my second favorite part is when you first re-enter the Ishimura and nothing happens for ages, spooky, ;-)

Steve

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Lyons (amandamlyons) That whole opening section was really intense actually so when it gets quiet you're twice as jittery!

message 5: by Steve (new)

Steve Merrick (stevesevilempire) | 12 comments Straight jacket start is the best in the history of gaming ;-)