Darynda Jones Fans discussion

12 views
TGDA Book Discussion > Day 9 - Week 2 - Question- Who? What?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Dana, Founder (new)

Dana Alma (readaholics) | 1174 comments Mod
Who in this book would you most like to meet? What would you ask—or say?


message 2: by Ines (last edited Feb 23, 2012 08:22AM) (new)

Ines (slayraa) | 684 comments I'd like to meet Reyes because he's sort of an angel with a demon side (or vice-versa), so maybe he could pull some strings and get me to actually see a Freddie Mercury live concert.

And since this answer is somewhat out of the blue, I wish I could hit him in the head! Not to abuse him while he is KO (lol), but so he starts treating Charley well and taking good care of her. Moreover, he should tell her that she can kick his ass and how to do it!


Traci (Mad Hatter Reads) (traci-madhatterreads) | 609 comments Mod
I would love to cuddle and play with Artemis, probably give her a toy or three. I'm a big dog lover and she could come have a play date with mine :)

I also want to talk with Garrett and see if I could get some more info from him about Heaven, the angels, and if he knows what's in store for him now.


message 4: by Candie (new)

Candie (candiegyrl) | 350 comments Mod
I agree with Ines- Reyes needs a good talking to about how he's treating Charley! And I would like to grill Mistress Marigold about what else she might know!


message 5: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (vicki_lp) | 217 comments Mod
Ah, I want to go to coffee with Charley and Cookie.


Traci (Mad Hatter Reads) (traci-madhatterreads) | 609 comments Mod
Vicki wrote: "Ah, I want to go to coffee with Charley and Cookie."

Or margahritas...can you imagine the fun and chaos that would ensue?


message 7: by Dana, Founder (new)

Dana Alma (readaholics) | 1174 comments Mod
I want to grab a hold of Step Mommy, I want answers she needs a talking down to.


message 8: by Nawnee (new)

Nawnee (nawnees) | 132 comments I'm all for the Margaritas that sounds like and epic adventure just waiting to happen. Can you imagine Charley with a little alcohol in hers system look out world lmao


message 9: by Dana, Founder (new)

Dana Alma (readaholics) | 1174 comments Mod
Nawnee wrote: "I'm all for the Margaritas that sounds like and epic adventure just waiting to happen. Can you imagine Charley with a little alcohol in hers system look out world lmao"

That would be epic!


message 10: by Candie (new)

Candie (candiegyrl) | 350 comments Mod
Nawnee, I'm sure drunk Charley would be hysterical. lol


message 11: by Ines (new)

Ines (slayraa) | 684 comments I'm sure Charley's metabolism is faster than most people or she has a higher tolerance to alcohol. So ladies that will be a highly interesting challenge! Let's get Charley drunk hehe


message 12: by Nawnee (new)

Nawnee (nawnees) | 132 comments I think we could make that a drinking game all by it's self lol


Traci (Mad Hatter Reads) (traci-madhatterreads) | 609 comments Mod
Think we can get Charley to drunk dial Reyes on speaker for us?


message 14: by Ines (new)

Ines (slayraa) | 684 comments Traci wrote: "Think we can get Charley to drunk dial Reyes on speaker for us?"

Lol! that's brilliant! :D


message 15: by Nawnee (new)

Nawnee (nawnees) | 132 comments Traci wrote: "Think we can get Charley to drunk dial Reyes on speaker for us?"

That's a great idea then we could give him a piece of our minds while conning him into sending us pics with his shirt off lmao


message 16: by Mel (last edited Feb 23, 2012 02:36PM) (new)

Mel | 829 comments Traci wrote: "Vicki wrote: "Ah, I want to go to coffee with Charley and Cookie."

Or margahritas...can you imagine the fun and chaos that would ensue?"


Let's have a party...better yet, ladies night and party! We can drink, laugh and chat with Cookie and Charlie one night a week. Maybe, Garrett and Reyes could be the entertainment and lose a few layers of clothes for us while dancing on stage. This would be my fantasy...everyone would get tipsy and spill all. We would need to include Charlie's sister and Mistress Marigold too. ;-)


Traci (Mad Hatter Reads) (traci-madhatterreads) | 609 comments Mod
Mel wrote: "Traci wrote: "Vicki wrote: "Ah, I want to go to coffee with Charley and Cookie."

Or margahritas...can you imagine the fun and chaos that would ensue?"

Let's have a party...better yet, ladies nigh..."


Woo hoo! GIRL'S NIGHT!! Talk about fun and we should definitely put on music for Garrett and Reyes!


message 18: by Mel (new)

Mel | 829 comments Candie wrote: "I agree with Ines- Reyes needs a good talking to about how he's treating Charley! And I would like to grill Mistress Marigold about what else she might know!"

Candie, I would also love to learn what she has heard listening to the angels all her life. Mistress Marigold has probably heard some interesting stuff. :-)


message 19: by Mel (new)

Mel | 829 comments Dana wrote: "I want to grab a hold of Step Mommy, I want answers she needs a talking down to."

Dana, we could all gang up on her! Maybe, with the threat of a beat down from all of us we could influence her. :-p


message 20: by Mel (new)

Mel | 829 comments Nawnee wrote: "I'm all for the Margaritas that sounds like and epic adventure just waiting to happen. Can you imagine Charley with a little alcohol in hers system look out world lmao"

Nawnee, Charlie and Cookie would be a riot drunk...it is something I would love to see. Material for a future novel perhaps?


message 21: by Shaz (new)

Shaz Their's not much to suggest of who to met, guess you all made awesome choice and senarioes, especially Mel's with Garret and Reyes as entertainment, hmm wouldn't mind them at all ;P


message 22: by Dana, Founder (new)

Dana Alma (readaholics) | 1174 comments Mod
Hey we'll rough her! Yeah! Boy, are we some blood thirsty wenches or what!


message 23: by Ines (new)

Ines (slayraa) | 684 comments I hope Darynda uses some of these ideas, I can see they have a lot of potential... specially Reyes and Garrett, it could be a dare even! Cookie and Charley putting some bills on them... uhu, hilarious!


message 24: by Dana, Founder (new)

Dana Alma (readaholics) | 1174 comments Mod
Ines wrote: "I hope Darynda uses some of these ideas, I can see they have a lot of potential... specially Reyes and Garrett, it could be a dare even! Cookie and Charley putting some bills on them... uhu, hilari..."

Funny!


message 25: by Dana, Founder (new)

Dana Alma (readaholics) | 1174 comments Mod
I can't wait to see what Cin has to say! Where is she anyhow?


message 26: by Mel (new)

Mel | 829 comments Dana wrote: "I can't wait to see what Cin has to say! Where is she anyhow?"

Miss her! :-(


message 27: by Nawnee (new)

Nawnee (nawnees) | 132 comments Mel wrote: "Traci wrote: "Vicki wrote: "Ah, I want to go to coffee with Charley and Cookie."

Or margahritas...can you imagine the fun and chaos that would ensue?"

Let's have a party...better yet, ladies nigh..."




I think this sounds like the perfect girls night out and then we'd have few different people to chat up and we might all get a chance instead of one character that we all jump on this sounds more fun lol but I have to say if my friends and I go out I'm usually the DD and we get into tons on fun trouble ;) sometimes ninja costumes are involved or the car window markers and obscene pictures there's a lot more I confess I'm the one with the bad ideas and when my friends are tipsy they think they all sound like great fun lmao


message 28: by Mel (new)

Mel | 829 comments Nawnee wrote: "Mel wrote: "Traci wrote: "Vicki wrote: "Ah, I want to go to coffee with Charley and Cookie."

Or margahritas...can you imagine the fun and chaos that would ensue?"

Let's have a party...better yet,..."


We rent a party bus, Nawnee. Everyone can get trashed, dance with the half naked Reyes and Garrett, shove money in their undies, and flirt hopelessly. Better yet, we rent a floor in a hotel and party all night long. Moms's weekend away. Near noon the next day, we have that coffee with Charlie and Cookie. Fun!


message 29: by Nawnee (new)

Nawnee (nawnees) | 132 comments Ok I'm liking your idea more and more can we made sure the party bus or hotel has a stripper pole i want a good reason to stuff money in there undies (which I hope are more boxer briefs than actual undies)lmao


message 30: by Shaz (new)

Shaz ahaha lol, these ideas are absolutely EPIC..love them :)


message 31: by Dana, Founder (new)

Dana Alma (readaholics) | 1174 comments Mod
Nawnee wrote: "Ok I'm liking your idea more and more can we made sure the party bus or hotel has a stripper pole i want a good reason to stuff money in there undies (which I hope are more boxer briefs than actua..."

Nawnee, if they are edible even better!


message 32: by Mel (new)

Mel | 829 comments Dana wrote: "Nawnee wrote: "Ok I'm liking your idea more and more can we made sure the party bus or hotel has a stripper pole i want a good reason to stuff money in there undies (which I hope are more boxer br..."

LMAO :-p


message 33: by Nawnee (new)

Nawnee (nawnees) | 132 comments I lie edible that's a brilliant idea between all of us we should be able to plan the most fantastic evening ever I say we do this in Vegas that way my husband can't kill me you know since what happens there stays there lmao


message 34: by Mel (new)

Mel | 829 comments Nawnee wrote: "I lie edible that's a brilliant idea between all of us we should be able to plan the most fantastic evening ever I say we do this in Vegas that way my husband can't kill me you know since what happ..."

Excellent idea, Nawnee...always inexpensive flights to Vegas.


message 35: by Mel (new)

Mel | 829 comments Shazzywazzy10 wrote: "ahaha lol, these ideas are absolutely EPIC..love them :)"

Shazzy...we are all silly all the time.


message 36: by Dana, Founder (new)


message 37: by Mel (new)

Mel | 829 comments Dana wrote: "Men Scraps | Scrap-s.Com "

Oo, la, la... I am drooling all over my I-Pad. Yum! :-p


message 38: by Dana, Founder (new)

Dana Alma (readaholics) | 1174 comments Mod
What ever we eat in Vegas stays in
Vegas, too!


message 39: by Mel (new)

Mel | 829 comments Dana wrote: "What ever we eat in Vegas stays in
Vegas, too!"


Definitely, my very naughty friend...


message 40: by Nawnee (new)

Nawnee (nawnees) | 132 comments that's a good point to I could use some free calories lmao and that's a great pic Dana why is it most men just can't pull off tighty whities??


message 41: by Ines (new)

Ines (slayraa) | 684 comments Mel wrote: "Nawnee wrote: "I lie edible that's a brilliant idea between all of us we should be able to plan the most fantastic evening ever I say we do this in Vegas that way my husband can't kill me you know ..."

Can't say I find flights to Las Vegas inexpensive from here, but this topic has made me laugh a lot tonight and the gif wow... what an amazing discussion group this is! :D


message 42: by Mel (new)

Mel | 829 comments Nawnee wrote: "that's a good point to I could use some free calories lmao and that's a great pic Dana why is it most men just can't pull off tighty whities??"

Reyes and Garrett definitely could...they would fill them out amorously.


message 43: by Dana, Founder (last edited Feb 23, 2012 04:36PM) (new)

Dana Alma (readaholics) | 1174 comments Mod
Look! Found Reyes in the shower! SCORE!

Men Scraps By www.Scrap-s.com

Men Scraps | Scrap-s.Com


message 44: by Mel (new)

Mel | 829 comments Rub-a-dub-dub, he can scrub my back any day!


message 45: by Nawnee (new)

Nawnee (nawnees) | 132 comments I'm sorry for those of you that vegas is far away from I have to admit if those boys were there I'd hop a plane or drive I wouldn't care the cost or distance and since this can only happen in my imagination it's a cheap trip lol.

I do wonder is Darynda's personality is like charley at all and if so maybe we could convince her so go out on girls night with us lol


message 46: by Dana, Founder (new)

Dana Alma (readaholics) | 1174 comments Mod
Nawnee wrote: "I'm sorry for those of you that vegas is far away from I have to admit if those boys were there I'd hop a plane or drive I wouldn't care the cost or distance and since this can only happen in my im..."

Well, she did marry a rocker!


message 47: by Mel (new)

Mel | 829 comments Dana wrote: "Nawnee wrote: "I'm sorry for those of you that vegas is far away from I have to admit if those boys were there I'd hop a plane or drive I wouldn't care the cost or distance and since this can only ..."

I didn't know that. It would be fun to party with Darynda.


message 48: by Dana, Founder (new)

Dana Alma (readaholics) | 1174 comments Mod
She'd probably drink us under the table.


Traci (Mad Hatter Reads) (traci-madhatterreads) | 609 comments Mod
Dana wrote: "She'd probably drink us under the table."

That's easy to do with me...one usually does me in! I'm ready for the party bus and hotel suite though...how about a hot tub that we can play with the guys in ;)


message 50: by Mel (new)

Mel | 829 comments Traci wrote: "Dana wrote: "She'd probably drink us under the table."

That's easy to do with me...one usually does me in! I'm ready for the party bus and hotel suite though...how about a hot tub that we can play..."


Love that idea Traci! :-)

Night, night gals...gotta get up by 4:00 am to get ready for work. Thanks so much for all the laughs. I had a bad day at work and this discussion really brightened my evening. Sleep tight. Hugs...


« previous 1
back to top