R-R-Rolling! discussion

1 on 1 > Hanul and Hana(UVR)

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments Here it is, what do you wanna do?

message 2: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments Haha it's cool, I don't either I usually skip from like there kiss to the next morning at breakfast or something XD

Umm.... End of the world? Two people who were best friends move away then reunite years later? That's all I got

message 3: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments Okay cool lol :P you wanna be the guy or girl?and how should it start off? Like maybe two kids were best friends in kindergarden then one kid moves away, then we fast forward to highschool and then the girl comes back to school and the guy is like a total jackass and is being mean to her? Idk you choose (:

message 4: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments Haha great I wanted to be the guy >:D lol

Ok here goes nothing-

Name:Thomas
Grade: 11
Appearance: Gray eyes, shortish black hair that's thick, amazing smile with one dimple on his cheek. 6'2, tan-ish, well built but not TOO built, super hot.
Personality: Sarcastic, rude, arrogant, hipacrite(sp?),mean but once you get to know the real him he's kind, funny, generous and secrative.
Other: idk, has a super hot gf what's a total bitch, just to add drama lol

message 5: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments Sweet, let's start-

Thomas was getting a notebook out of his locker.

message 6: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments ((haha yeah I'm guessing lol))

message 7: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments Thomas glanced at her as she passed by. He grinned and waved to his girlfriend who was passing by, though it looked like he was waving to Lydia,"Hey!"

message 8: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments Thomas chuckled as he looked at her weirdly then shook his head, going over to his girlfriend.(wanna rp her?)

message 9: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments ((uhh idk.... Needy? Or she can be Bitchy? You make it all up from there lol :P))

Thomas smiled then kissed her cheek as the bell rang,"Want me to walk you to class?))

message 10: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments "Cool." Thomas said thn walked her to class. He then quickly kissed her then let her walk to her class. Once that was done he went to his Spanish class, late, and noticed Lydia(is she there?) in his seat.

message 11: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments Thomas smiled and held Sarah's hand then slowly walked up to Lydia,"Umm, you're in my seat." He chuckled, looking at her amused.

message 12: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments Thomas chuckled then kicked one of her notebooks, sending it across the room,"Thanks for the entertainment." He said then sat in his seat.

((oooh Lydia should do something to get detention as well as Thomas so they hang out lol. Unless you want him to harass her for a few more days THEN maybe she could get mad and they both get detention...? Idk, it's your call))

message 13: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments Thomas chuckled and looked at her one last time before shaking his head then talking to one of his friends.

((haha yeah me too :P wanna ff a few days to when they DO get detention?))

message 14: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments Thmas walked in early. He didn't see anyone in class yet hut Lydia. He smirked then walked up to her and sat on the seat next to her,"Hey Laura right?"

message 15: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments Thomas shrugged then got up and started walking around her desk,"I don't know, I kinda like your seat now." He said, trying to pick at her. Students started coming into class.

message 16: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments "You sure about that?" Thomas said casually as he slid her binder off the desk, to the floor. He sat on the desk and sighed,"Got any food?"

message 17: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments Just as she hot up to pick up her binder he sat in her seat,"Nah, maybe after you go make me a sammich." He said kicking his feet up.

The teacher just walked in to class.

message 18: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments ((lol I kinda thought that they already were :P like what do you mean though?))

The teacher looked at Lydia,"Detention, Miss Lydia."He said calmly,"Now go sit in that seat." He said pointing to the only empty seat left.

Thomas chuckled as well as the rest of the class. He stuck out his foot so when Lydia passed by she would trip.

message 19: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments Thomas chuckled.

The teacher glared at Thomas as he helped Lydia up,"Thomas detention. Lydia, might want to go to the nurse."

((lol werewolf?? Haha that's what I meant like they knew each other as kids and were best friends then Lydia moved away or whatever and she moved back, right??))

((lol there should be like a cute guy working at the nurses office and helps Lydia and fliers with her and Thomas gets jealous haha XD))

message 20: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments ((haha course!))

Thomas bit his lip, feeling slightly bad. He shrugged it off though an put it to the bak of his mind and started texting a random friend.

Jake was at the nurses office helping out a freshman girl who hit her head. He gave her an icepack and she left just ad Lydia came in.

"Can I help you?" He asked with a small smile then frowned seeing her cut,"You okay?"

message 21: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments Jake chuckled then patted on the high stool/chair/bench they usually had at docters offices and nurses rooms,"Sit, I can fix that." He said with a small grin, she was cute.

message 22: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments ((lol))

Jake smiled as he started cleaning up her wound,"So what's your name?"

message 23: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments "Jake." He said with a shy yet cute smile. Jake finished cleaning up her wound then out a baindaid on it,"There, should be better in a few days." He said with a small smile then sat back down in his seat,"I havnt seen you around, are you new?"

message 24: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments ((now is good))

Jake smiled slightly. God her smile was adorable,"Cool, so do you like, Surf and stuff? Bet coming here was a downer." (where are they at now? Like what state? And WOO Cali! xD lmao

Thomas groaned as he walked down the halls to the nurses office. Mr. Finnigan made him come all the way here just to apolagize to that brat.

message 25: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments ((uhh Ohio? Idk I'm guessing lol))

"Awe come on I would surf everyday if I were you." He said smiling softly at her.

Thomas walked in and knocked on the door, though it was already open. He saw Jake and Lydia and frowned slightly,"What are you doing here,Jake?"

"I'm a TA." Jake said, and after hearing silence from Thomas he added," Teachers Aid."

"I know what that means." Tom said rolling his eyes,"Just seems too girly for a guy that's all."

message 26: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments Jake chuckled,"Who doesn't know Thomas?" He said with a tone that wasn't so excited.

Thomas rolled his eyes then walked forward and sat by Lydia,"You okay?" He asked, casually replying to a text.

message 27: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments Jake watched the both if them quietly.

Thomas nodded,"So you're okay." He said then hopped up,"Hey tell Mr.R(forgot his name... Whatever it was) that I said sorry and you forgive me, alright? He said heading out for the door.

message 28: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments ((sorry))

Thomas nodded then glanced at Jake one mire time before leaving. He didn't like that Jake kid, especally now.

Jake looked at Lydia curiously.

((gtg sleep!)

message 29: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments "It's fine." Jake said,"So are you really gonna say that he actually said sorry?"

message 30: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments Jake shrugged then tried to change the subject,"Feel better?"

message 31: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments Jake smiled,"Yep. It should be time for lunch anytime soon." He said then checked his watch,"Yep, five minutes."

message 32: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments "No problem." Jake said,"But umm, you can still stay if you want, usally Mr.F will give you all the classework and expect you to finish it before the bell rings. He's kind of a douche." He said then chuckled.

message 33: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 66 comments Jake grinned.