Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Paranormal Romance > BOOK SEARCH!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vivien (new)

Vivien (n3iviv) | 2 comments I read a book a while ago and I can't recall any of the characters names unfortunately. I read it between 2005 - 2008. Not sure which of those years. Anyways the woman, she I think wakes up as a demon or gets bit and turns into one but she doesn't know it at first because she's unaware of paranormal stuff. She finds herself quite frequently floating up to the ceiling and can't seem to get herself back down at first. She is funny and sassy and fiesty. Her sister is a werewolf and I think it's her sister's bestfriend who is a vampire and they don't really like eachother. I believe she has a romantic interest and he is human. So when she finds out about her being a demon that gets in the way of it. This book was really funny and I can't remember jack crap except for the above. I've searched everywhere and even went back to my library and searched all their paranormal romance novels for it. I remember finding it in the adult fiction paranormal romance section and I know it was paperback. Thanks for your time. Sorry I can't think of more. :/

message 2: by Robyn (new)

Robyn Sadler (robsad79) It sounds like maybe Accidentally Demonic by Dakota Cassidy but that was released in 2010.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/65...

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley  (ashleycw) That sounds very familiar, let me think for a minute