Books Without Borders discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jean (new)

Jean (jeanmyles) | 24 comments Hi all, anyone know if there is a goodreads gadget? I want to add a goodreads button to my blog since I spend so much time here. I rarely blog anymore and want people to know they can find me here and see what I am up to.

Gwen - Chew & Digest Books - (cybergwen) There is a widget that you can customize somewhat to fit your needs. Click on the little drop down menu next to your profile picture (Top Left of this page) the choose "Edit Profile", then look for widgets.

message 3: by Jean (new)

Jean (jeanmyles) | 24 comments Thank you Gwen! I should have just posted this question right away. I searched the site for a really long time, won't admit how long, and didn't find it. Funny thing is, when I followed your directions and got there I remembered it! I had seen it when I first joined like a year ago but completely forgot. Thanks again!

Maranda (addlebrained_reader) (mannadonn) | 367 comments Mod
Haha! This is why I love these kinds of groups!!

Gwen - Chew & Digest Books - (cybergwen) :) I am just glad that my directions worked, I suck at stuff like that. Just like when giving directions to my house....it's the medium blue one just passed the third speed limit sign on the right, don't look at the light blue one, that isn't it, it's a medium blue, like confederate gray, but no gray....no wonder people can never find my house!

Maranda (addlebrained_reader) (mannadonn) | 367 comments Mod
Hahahahaha! Gwen, I get it! I'll be right over!

message 7: by Jean (new)

Jean (jeanmyles) | 24 comments Uh-oh Gwen! The directions to the gadget were much easier to follow...