Lost Talent discussion

Rest/Training > Training Arena

Comments Showing 1-50 of 361 (361 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 302 comments Mod
((Where you train and learn to take control over your powers))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Megan shot an arrow at the board and got it right in the center.

message 3: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 48 comments Saffy came running into the Training arena, her long braid slapping against her back. "Hiya Megan! What'cha doing?" She called, voice bright and cheery. She was having a good day, so she was literally glowing with happiness. She had no particular reason to be happy, but no reason to be sad was reason enough for her.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good! Last night was pretty chilly, but the weather is fantastic today!," Megan replied smiling brightly. This time, she snapped her fingers and fire appeared, transfering the fire onto the arrow she shot it.

message 5: by Dovewing (last edited Mar 01, 2012 02:16PM) (new)

Dovewing | 48 comments Saffy grinned widely and called up some fire of her own, letting it spin out of her palm and into the air. It twisted and looped, forming a strange sculpture-like image. "Isn't it? I just love it when it's sunny!"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"yeah..You up for a friendly fight?" Megan said as she picked up two training swords from a pile.

message 7: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 48 comments "Yeah, 's long as you go easy on me. I haven't done sword training as long as you have." She took one of the training swords and tested how the weight felt in her hand. Deeming it acceptable, she saluted Megan as if they were fencing rather than sparring.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Laughing, Megan took her position.

message 9: by Jaidyn (new)

Blair decided to waltz in at about that time. "Hola chicas."

message 10: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 48 comments "Hola, Blair!" Saffy replied cheerfully. She kept her eyes on Megan, wary of an attack. Even if it was friendly, she had to be careful or else she could get hurt.

message 11: by Jaidyn (new)

Blair crossed her arms over her chest and watched.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Megan chose at the right moment to put her sword to Saffy's neck and she knew instantly that the game was over. Megan turned to face Blair and said,"Hi!"

message 13: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 48 comments ((what? That wasn't a fight. But ok.))

Saffy placed her sword with the other weapons and then returned to where the other girls were standing. "How are you?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Walking over to Blair, Megan started talking to her.

message 15: by Jaidyn (new)

Blair waved. "Fine. You?"

message 16: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 48 comments "I'm feeling great! I love the sunshine! Don't you?"

message 17: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Seraphine walked into the training area looking for something to do.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Noticing that someone had just walked in, Megan ran over to greet her, because she looked new.

message 19: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Kacie wrote: "Noticing that someone had just walked in, Megan ran over to greet her, because she looked new."

"Hello," Seraphine said quietly in her accent, it was somewhere between a French and Italian one.

message 20: by Jaidyn (new)

Blair shrugged. "Depends. I would hate the sunlight if I were a panther of the night."

message 21: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 48 comments "Well, right now, you're a human! Not a panther, silly." She said, her laugh filling the air. "And humans need sunshine." She spun around, arms out, until she fell on the ground from dizziness. "Today is so happy!"

((I enjoy writing giddy ten-year-old girls who haven't grown up normally. It always makes me smile.))

message 22: by Jaidyn (new)

((lol))

Blair rolled her eyes. "It's not gonna make you grow, you know."

message 23: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 48 comments She lifted her head to look up at Blair. "The sun? I know. But it does give me vitamins!"

((the way I see it, she was raised by campers and counselors, with no formal education. And she was always the little kid with tons of energy. So she acts like that now, even when she should be learning to act more reserved.))

message 24: by Jaidyn (new)

Blair stretched and said, "Alrighty then, you have fun."

message 25: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 48 comments Once the arena stopped spinning, Saffy stood back up slowly, stretching out as she went. Flames flickered on her hands for a brief moment before she noticed and quelled the fire. "Ok!"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Megan said,"Hey!!!! You new?".

message 27: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Kacie wrote: "Megan said,"Hey!!!! You new?"."

Seraphine flinched at how loud the other girl was. "Yes," she confirmed.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well welcome!" Megan said excited.

message 29: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Would you mind not yelling?" Seraphine asked. She couldn't help it, the girl was freaking her out a bit.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm sorry....I'm just in a really good mood today. So, what is your talent? Like, the power you have? Mine is firebending."

message 31: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Her English wasn't the best so she decided to put it in simple terms. "I'm a nature freak," she said in her accent.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh cool! I really love nature too, especially animals,"Megan said.

message 33: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Seraphine looked at the girl doubtfully. She didn't think that she liked nature to the same extent as she did.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know what you are thinking. But I'm not like appsessed with nature I just like it. And try to relax, you seem kind of stiff. Well enjoy and it was nice getting to know you," Megan said coolly.

message 35: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Seraphine didn't often relax around people. She always felt uneasy around people. The only time she was ever calm was when she was alone or with animals.

message 36: by Jaidyn (new)

Blair transformed into a cat and weaved her way around the training area towards Seraphine.

message 37: by Apollinaria Fowl (last edited Mar 05, 2012 03:38PM) (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Sanguinary Jaidyn wrote: "Blair transformed into a cat and weaved her way around the training area towards Seraphine."

Seraphine saw Blaire and sighed. She didn't understand why so many people wanted to come over to her. She'd much rather be left alone.

message 38: by Jaidyn (new)

"Meow." She said, which meant hello.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

From afar, Megan watched in the corner of her eye to see how seraphine would react.

message 40: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Even though the girl wasn't an actual cat Seraphine still understood her. "Hello," she said, slightly more relaxed than before since the girl was in a form she was used to. Cats she could take, strangers, not so much.

message 41: by Jaidyn (new)

Blair flicked her taill in annoyance at Megan.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

As Megan realized that seraphine had calmed down, she was happy. She continued to shoot arrows.

message 43: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Seraphine didn't like this place... It was too crowded. She left the training area deciding to find a less crowded place.

message 44: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 48 comments Saffy watched Seraphine leave out of the corner of her eye. She looks uneasy, Saffy thought, And a bit overwhelmed. She toned down her energy a bit and followed after Seraphine quietly.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Megan wanted to challenge Blair to a duel. So, she looked at Blair and said,"Up for a fight?"

message 46: by Jaidyn (new)

Blair transformed back into a human. "Sure." She drew her sword.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Flicking her hand, fire appeared that suddenly turned into a beautiful and strong iron sword.

message 48: by Jaidyn (new)

Blair rolled her eyes. She threw her blade at Megan.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Megan was annoyed by how rude Blair was, after all Megan only wanted to have a friendly duel. Easily dodging Blair's attack, she sliced her sword in every way you can think of.

message 50: by Jaidyn (new)

Blair held her sword in front of her face, dodging all of Megan's attack.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8