Tigers Saga Fanclub discussion

Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1)
This topic is about Tiger's Curse
BOOKS > This is Random!

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

kw_pagemaster (kwpagemaster) This is random, but I just wanted to say that today it was Hero vs. Villan day at my school because we're having spirit week. Anyway I wore my white tiger neclace to show that Ren is my hero! :D

Erin Awwww! Did people ask what it was about! Thats awesome!
I Love Ren

kw_pagemaster (kwpagemaster) No, nobody asked what it was about. I think I'm the only one at my school who knows what Tiger's Curse is.
:(

Erin Ahh thats sad! I would be to, probably.

kw_pagemaster (kwpagemaster) Yeah, well I know if you were there you would have understood. I mean, my sister got it. She wore her Hunger Games neclace today because Katniss and Peeta are like her new heroes. Haha!

Erin Are you in High School or Middle?

kw_pagemaster (kwpagemaster) High school, you?

Ellie B | 8 comments WOOHOO! I should buy a white tiger necklace...

kw_pagemaster (kwpagemaster) Yeah, I love my necklace. I actually have a white tiger one and an orange tiger one. My mom got those for me at the zoo when I was like 10.

Ellie B | 8 comments Totally worth it..

Baylie Scherer (Baycat) | 20 comments cool i made three of my friends read it (and my grandma) and they all hate me: reason: they didn't know that the other book wasn't out yet and there tearing out their hair waiting for it don't worry they'll love me when the next book comes out

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I like brownies!

Baylie Scherer (Baycat) | 20 comments Xaviera wrote: "I like brownies!"

Omg me too. So me and my friend were looking at videos on youtube and we looked up the song My Oh My i forget who its by but you al should look it up!!! It has a white tiger in it.

Nicola | 4 comments Eevee wrote: "This is random, but I just wanted to say that today it was Hero vs. Villan day at my school because we're having spirit week. Anyway I wore my white tiger neclace to show that Ren is my hero! :D"

Thats sooooo coool!!!!!!!! :DD

Nicola | 4 comments Ren is my hero too!

Baylie Scherer (Baycat) | 20 comments I would love a tiger necklace but i have tiger earings there is white heart with black tiger stripes or colbalt blue with black tiger stripes which one should i wear? Im torn.

kw_pagemaster (kwpagemaster) The colbalt blue! They sound really pretty.

Blackbird | 5 comments This is random but who here wishes that Ren and Kishan were real people?

message 19: by Kate (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kate Winchester (katewhitetigerlover) | 20 comments ME ME ME ME ME!!!! well, as long as i got to meet them... and i have to be kelsey's age...

Blackbird | 5 comments thats true

Kaylah Eiramenna Carrell (wearebutdustandshadow) | 9 comments oh my goodness..at my schools graduation there was a guy named Kishan and when I saw the name I nearly had a heart attack!!!! then I actually saw the dude and was immediately like "well that blows!!! why isn't he Indian with perfect hazel eyes and chizled features?!?!"

message 22: by Leia (new) - rated it 4 stars

Leia (Blu_Scar-Fire) | 5 comments Kishan is my hero