*Paranormal* discussion

Have any of you seen ghost, If so what did it look like?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 232 (232 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Amber (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:45PM) (new)

Amber  | 14 comments I always see two ghost at the end of my stairs and in the house before that they were on the stairs.

message 2: by Heather (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:53PM) (new)

Heather Hofmaster (livingdeadgirl) | 26 comments Are the ones on the stairs a boy and a girl? If so, I totally saw that too.

message 3: by Amber (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:54PM) (new)

Amber  | 14 comments Yeah, the boy looked older then the girl.

message 4: by Heather (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:04PM) (new)

Heather Hofmaster (livingdeadgirl) | 26 comments Lol, weird. I dunno if they're still there but I wouldn't be too surprised if they are.

message 5: by Laura (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:05PM) (new)

Laura (LauraStamps) I am a Wiccan Faery Witch and also an Empath and psychic, so I have seen and talked with spirits all my life. I prefer to call them spirits rather than ghosts, because I get the feeling they don't like to be called ghosts. Anyway, at the moment, a wonderful man I spent several past lives with lives in my house right now in spirit form. He smokes cigarettes, so I can always tell when he is around. My Patron Goddess Bast (Egyptian Black cat Goddess) is always with me, as are the faeries and three Rune spirits, who look kind of like Vikings. But I can see and sense all kinds of spirits when I am out and about and away from my house as well.

message 6: by Kaylee (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:08PM) (new)

Kaylee  | 3 comments Mod
yeah im not sure if i believe you

♥([Melody])♥ Killer-Queen (madmonkeyink) | 9 comments I'm Skeptical...hmmmm. Proof?!

message 8: by Heather (new)

Heather Hofmaster (livingdeadgirl) | 26 comments True or not, her books look pretty interesting.

message 9: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Gibson (tiffany1123) | 1 comments I def think what she talks about exists. I think it'd be very small minded of us humans to assume we're all that exist within the world.

message 10: by Bryan (new)

Bryan Alaspa (bryanalaspa) | 1 comments I don't know exactly what I saw. I spent the night at the Lemp Mansion in St. Louis and went on a ghost tour to boot. While in one of the rooms we all shut off the lights and "summoned" the ghosts of the house.

I saw lot of shadows, and felt that things were moving around and got the distinct impression that something was standing right in front of me, as though I were looking over someone's shoulder. When the lights came on, I realized no one was there and there was a bed directly in front of me.

I wish I had seen something more solid, but that was the most I ever saw.

message 11: by mama me ya??? (last edited Jul 12, 2008 08:23PM) (new)

mama me ya??? (emo_love) i have seen spirits all my life and i have never told anyone. i have seen saten and jesus. i talk to every one of the spirits i see. some look like us others like people in older days. when my grandmother died i kept seeing her and i hated my gift, now i don't know if i hate it or like it.

message 12: by meggie2012 (new)

meggie2012 | 10 comments i don't know about laura i have my own paranormal experience and i am very sceptical about what she says.

message 13: by Heather (new)

Heather Hofmaster (livingdeadgirl) | 26 comments lol Satan and Jesus don't exist, silly.

message 14: by meggie2012 (new)

meggie2012 | 10 comments so i guess you are aetheiest

message 15: by mama me ya??? (new)

mama me ya??? (emo_love) well i've seen the ppl that look like them then...

message 16: by meggie2012 (new)

meggie2012 | 10 comments you should expand your gift and use it to help people.

message 17: by Heather (new)

Heather Hofmaster (livingdeadgirl) | 26 comments I'm not atheist, you silly ninny. Quit trying to label me and put me in a box, man. I think it'd be cool to see something that looked like Satan. Did it look anything like the devil in Tenacious D?

message 18: by Amber (new)

Amber  | 14 comments Heather know one is going to know what movie that is! No my sister is not but I am! When I'm at school I can feel this present around me but when there is a big crowd it leaves! I don't know what it was but yeah!

message 19: by ♥([Melody])♥ (new)

♥([Melody])♥ Killer-Queen (madmonkeyink) | 9 comments WierdddO_o but awesome!!

message 20: by John (new)

John B. | 4 comments I used to live in an older apartment building in Hollywood, this is years ago, and my roommate and I always felt a very cold presence in our place. I never actually saw a full body apparition, but more of a shadow person. It was always at night...and yes, it did creep me out. It was only years later that I found out that a woman was murdered in that apartment...in my room, no less! In houses the realator must disclose any "bad" things taht had happened in a home before you buy it...in an apartment, I guss not.

message 21: by John (new)

John B. | 4 comments I also wanted to say, perhaps you could buy a digital camera and EVP machine to try and capture the ghost in some form.

cHeErS!
John

message 22: by Heather (new)

Heather Hofmaster (livingdeadgirl) | 26 comments Wow, that's so creepy about the apartment. It's one thing when you expect a place to be haunted, it's another thing when you find out afterward that it probably was.

message 23: by mama me ya??? (new)

mama me ya??? (emo_love) i watch paranormal state and psychic kids....

message 24: by meggie2012 (new)

meggie2012 | 10 comments I watch Ghost Hunters and Paranormal State. I have seen every episode of Paranormal State. Those are my fav shows.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, Psychic Kids, anything that has to do with ghosts.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I ABSOLUTELY LUV THOSE SHOWS!!! @ my skool we got a group 2gether and wenevr possible we talk about the latest episodes!!! we hav boys and girls from evry possible grade and we can waste hole hrs on it. its a new tradition we started. adn each of us introduced a new show 2 the group!! they wont let me say their names but heres wat they added:
me: a haunting
boy #1: paranormal state
girl #1: ghost hunters
boy #2: psychic kids
girl #2: x-files

its like this group online we all share about evry paranormal thing weve evr encountered and their stories r sum of the amazing ive evr heard (and b lieve me, ive heard and experienced A LOT :P)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

i hav 2 say 1 of the ghosts i experience is 1 of my best friends. i cant really say i C him, its more like, i c wat he does, i can hear and sense him, just not C him. so i cant explain that. but hes a REALLY great friend. just remember: Ghosts were people too.
and i HIGHLY recommend having 1 as a friend.

message 28: by === (new)

=== I can see and talk to them
you probly dnt belive me
I have 2 ghost friends
Fern
and Keria
Fern well... faded
So Keria usualy hangs out wth me

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

i believe you, seeing as my best friends are ghosts, ones name is Tebethan and the other one is referred to by different things........ i really only talk to Tebethan anymore...............

message 30: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (Lunabell) I believe you all, also.

Lately I haven't been able to see ghosts/ spirits as well as I used to. Any help?

message 31: by === (new)

=== IM SO GLAD!!!!!!!!!!!
wait!
can U see them?
They are just a mass of swirling energy in a human shape

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

ya i know, same here.......

Lunabell, are they still around you or maybe they just kinda left...... or have you just stopped seeing them?

message 33: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (Lunabell) I don't know! That's the problem...

And I used to see them that way also... but now...

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

lately Tebethan and my other friend arent as visible as they used to be....... i see them the best when i dont focus on them............ like if im reading when communicating with them....... or when im going to bed..........

i really am starting to miss them!!!

message 35: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (Lunabell) I know!

With the whole night thing for me... I haven't been smelling it recently. :P

It's because, one night, I felt an urge to go outside, and it was so hard to fight. It was 11:00 at night, and my parents wouldn't let me outside. All of a sudden, the urge snapped... and since then....

message 36: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (Lunabell) Now I miss the night like you miss your ghosts.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

thats right, you dance in the night............ lately ive been getting the urge to just go walking in the night, not really sure where, but just to feel the crisp air and feel the moon........ but i know i cant..........

message 38: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (Lunabell) Why?

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

because if i go outside again, ill be sure to be caught by a neighbor, and reported........ to my parentals............

but i truly want to.........

message 40: by === (new)

=== now its all different cause people think im CRAZY talking to air, wich is relly the ghost
read MY STORY

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

ya, my friend is wondering if he should get me some help, or if im "becoming an old lady" cuz i talk to my Spirit/Ghost friends in school.......... he's a little scared but i dont wanna tell him JUST yet...... haha its kinda stupid cuz he knows about my other abilities!!! ^^

message 42: by Lunabell (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:44AM) (new)

Lunabell  (Lunabell) Which other abilities?

And Lily- go in the backyard. If, this new moon, you feel an urge to go outside, DON'T RESIST!!!!!! It leaves you feeling awful. :(

message 43: by === (new)

=== ...

message 44: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (Lunabell) what?

message 45: by === (new)

=== WHAT OTHER ABILITYS??????????????????

message 46: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (Lunabell) Tell, Lily!

message 47: by === (new)

=== ...

message 48: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (Lunabell) ???

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

I have seen a ghost, a dog, big as a pittbull, black as night, eyes of snow, guarding me by day and by night, I call him Scourge, my guardian, he has never harmed anyone, he is friendly with my friends, I see him on the couch when I have friends over, they cannot see him, but they believe me and just wave in his direction, I swear I can se him smile

message 50: by === (new)

=== I have a Hawk gaurdian, pure white.

« previous 1 3 4 5