Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Linking book with author?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Cameron (chelccam) | 14 comments I recently added a middle initial to my name as author, and now the book is not connecting with my Goodreads Author profile. I don't want to add the book again, since it already exists. Is it possible for someone to merge the two for me? The book is Nocturnal by Chelsea M. Cameron. I'm listed as Chelsea Cameron under my profile. Thank you!

message 2: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7027 comments rivka will need to merge the two author profiles

message 3: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42044 comments Mod
Chelsea, which way do you wish your name to appear (on your profile and on all your books) -- with the initial or without?

message 4: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Cameron (chelccam) | 14 comments I'd like it with the initial, if that's possible.

message 5: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

Done.

message 6: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Cameron (chelccam) | 14 comments Wow, that was fast. Thank you so much!

message 7: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

:)

message 8: by E.M. (new)

E.M. Tippetts (emtippetts) | 28 comments Could someone link my short story http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13...

with my account? Many thanks in advance

message 9: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7027 comments rivka will need to merge profiles, cross posted to

Goodreads Author profiles needing merging thread

message 10: by E.M. (new)

E.M. Tippetts (emtippetts) | 28 comments Okay, thanks so much! I'll remember the correct thread if I need help with this again.

message 11: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

Paula wrote: "rivka will need to merge profiles, cross posted to

Goodreads Author profiles needing merging thread"

I think your intended post must have failed to post. Meanwhile, I merged the profiles. ;)

message 12: by E.M. (new)

E.M. Tippetts (emtippetts) | 28 comments Thank you, Rivka!