Snow White & the Huntsman Snow White & the Huntsman discussion

better than the movie?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Majo do you think the book is going to be better than the movie (as usually), or the movie is going to be better than the book?

We need to consider that the book is based on the movie.

Lyndi Steinhilber I personally think the movie will be WAY better, you can't beat Chris Hemsworth and Kristen Stewart!
but I still want to get this book :)

Briana I honestly thought Stewart did an excellent job compared to her last films. She didnt have to speak much which is always a good thing with her. And her accent wasn't all that bad. Could have been much worse. Chris Hemsworth is always wonderful :).

I read the book and found it to be wonderful. I wrote a short review on it if you want to check it out.

message 4: by Anna (new) - rated it 1 star

Anna Not at all - the movie is, from what I understood, based on the script, so it is fairly easy to see where the script has been changed (after actor input etc.), and not a single time did I feel it was for the worse. Film wins easily; it's a mediocre book at best, and the film is fairly entertaining.

Diana Marcela A mi gusto está mejor la película que el libro. Y siempre he dicho que es mejor un libro que la película. Pero este caso fue la excepción

Natalia I saw first the movie and then I read the book, I like both, because the movie is good, but I can understand some things when I read the book.