Amazon Kindle discussion

Author's Corner > New to this group

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chris (new)

Chris Volkay | 1 comments Hi. i'm new here, looking forward to the group. I'll have to move around here a little bit to see what's going on. I have 4 ebooks over on Kindle and I will be very interested in seeing just how much people like using the Kindle. I'm thinking of getting one myself.
Above Us Only Sky
A futuristic dystopian novel.

Bukowski's Semen and Other Fine Poems I don't want to give it away, but it's poetry.

We Hold These Truths: Deconstructing What We Believe to Be Reality
Philosophy, religion, atheism, science

The 98 Things Socrates Would Know If He Were Alive Today
More philosophy, science.

message 2: by Celia (new)

Celia I'm a new Kindle owner as well. It seemed like everyone, but me had one, and I was fortunate to get a used Kindle Keyboard for a really good price. I love it!! So far I have bought Death of a Charming Man, but mostly I have been checking out books from the library.

message 3: by Carol (new)

Carol Blackburn | 2 comments I got a Kindle Touch for Christmas and just love it so far. I have read about 4 books and have only charged it 2 times other than the original time. I have a nook color and liked it, but the battery only lasted a few hours. :( So I love the long battery life and that I can easily borrow ebooks from the library using my Kindle.