☀Ignite Your Creativity☀ discussion

Archives > Izzy99's Blog

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Who loves books? I love books!
I was wondering if you guys noticed, but there are a ton of vampire books out and coming out around now. What's up with that? Why not something like demons or angels? Vampires are getting old, no matter how young they look =D

I'm about half way done with my book. It's called, Shadowland. None of you rune the ending, but so far.....it's weird.
I noticed in books like Maximum Ride or The Immortals, they change the villain every time. Even in Artemis Fowl. But wait there, I noticed a diff. In MR & TI, it get worse with each book. I think it's because they don't know it will be a series yet, but they kill of the biggie then in the next book someone new.
If they're a good writer, we won't notice LOVE it, but if they loose their hook along the way, eh? *Shrugs*

Who knows? Trick question, I DO! And if I give three stars to two books in a series, I'm out.

I'm blabbering now, but it's my first post. Enjoy your Goodread-ing!

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Second blog post, and I'm bored.

B! O! R! E! D! What does that spell? Bored!!!

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Again with my previous post........BORED!

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Hi guys

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been busy with other groups. I found out something about me the other day. The reason I write or make stories, is so I can live my dreams through them. Who ever thought I would do that???
My songs are about what I think. Basically, the stuff I write, sing, ect. has something to do about me.

Wow....I sound like a selfish jerk. Well, that's all I have to say.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Wow, I haven't used this for a long, long time.

Well, here's what I'll post. Today I was screaming, jumping, smiling, ect. Because I found out an author I like is going on tour. I checked out the schedule, but I haven't done anything so far :(

I'm re-reading a book called, "Science Fair". I read it a couple of years ago, and I'm happy I'm reading it again. It's making me laugh every page! :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

OMJB I used to Love the immortals series haven't read them in a while... what do you think of them?

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Immortals? Ohh, yeah. I stopped reading them. Sad I know :( They started going downhill. I realized if the villain changes every book, it ends up not being very well the further you go into the series. Maximum Ride and Artemis Fowl are an exception.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ohh haha. Ever kind of annoyed me, but I liked the books anyway.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Damian annoyed me like heck

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha IKR!!! Uugh I wanted to punch them both!!! HAVE YOU READ HER RILEY BLOOM SERIES?

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) No, haven't heard of that one

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

So good, it's by the same author.. and did you hear about how they are making a movie out of the immortals series?

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) No

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) Haha, I'm clueless