What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > PR Series about Arthur/Merlin/Morgana as Vampire [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dragana (new)

Dragana (diaryofthebookdragon) Hello, I read a paranormal romance series 4-5 years ago, and I can't remember name of author, series or name of of any of the books.
I know it happens in present time and on Earth and some world parallel to Earth (maybe it is even called Avalon?).
You have male vampires that are guardians and they mate with females wizards/witches.
When I think about it I am almost sure that vampires are in deed Arthur and his knights of the round table. I think that even one of the female wizards is called Morgana.
There is some war of course etc.
Can someone help me?

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
oohhh, easy, peasy on THIS One.

Is the Mageverse series by Angela Knight. Master of the Night is I THINK the first one. I read it in the wrong order, so I'm not totally sure this really IS the first, but no doubt about who/what the series is.

message 3: by Deborah (new)

Deborah | 179 comments I agree, I had read only one of these in an anthology Bite Bite (Includes Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter, #8.5; Sookie Stackhouse, #5.1; Mageverse, #3) by Laurell K. Hamilton and it has everything you describe in it, including Galahad. Not really my thing, but interesting.

message 4: by Dragana (new)

Dragana (diaryofthebookdragon) Yes, I think this is definitely the series I was looking for.
Thank you Ann and Deborah for helping me. :)

I wanted to add it to Goodreads, so I don't start reading it again by accident.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Master of the Night (other topics)
Bite (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Angela Knight (other topics)