The Clave discussion

Welcome to the Clave > random talk:

Comments Showing 1-50 of 227 (227 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Aycal Herondale, Inquisitor (new)

Aycal Herondale (aycal) | 462 comments Mod
hey guys!i would like to say welcome to you all and thank you for joining:)
we are officially 76 members! lets see if we can reach 100. I look forward to talking to you all!

please introduce and tell us a little bit about yourself.

cheers!

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑  (jazmine_s) | 34 comments Hi! I'm Jasmine, but you can call me Jas or Jazzy. I love the group name :)

message 3: by Aycal Herondale, Inquisitor (new)

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑ wrote: "Hi! I'm Jasmine, but you can call me Jas or Jazzy. I love the group name :)"

Awww thanks jazzy! Glad to have you here :)

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑  (jazmine_s) | 34 comments Glad to be here :)

message 5: by Isabella (new)

Isabella I am Isabella, aged 13, self made vegan, veggie first, i've read book one and a bit of book two (that's long winded that one).

I love the charries, but wish they WERE NOT bro and sis...plz plz make it a lie...plz don't tell me...don't want any spoilers :D

message 6: by Jacelover (new)

Jacelover (TheWizard) | 625 comments I am JaceLover the Wizard and i am not going to tell you my age because i'm scared of people on the internet. I hate Jem Carstairs and I love Will and Jace. :) <3 Jem Carstairs can die in a hole

I love marianas trench also. Down With Jem is my parabatai and BFFLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 7: by Aycal Herondale, Inquisitor (new)

Isairon Nymph wrote: "I am Isabella, aged 13, self made vegan, veggie first, i've read book one and a bit of book two (that's long winded that one).

I love the charries, but wish they WERE NOT bro and sis...plz plz m..."

hey isairon! welcome to the clave :)
make sure you read the books. dont worry, no spoilers from me, but all i am going to say is be patient. it will all make sense soon.

message 8: by Aycal Herondale, Inquisitor (new)

Jacelover wrote: "I am JaceLover the Wizard and i am not going to tell you my age because i'm scared of people on the internet. I hate Jem Carstairs and I love Will and Jace. :) <3 Jem Carstairs can die in a hole

I..."

aahhh yes another devoted jace lover. you have come to the right place. we are all in the same situation, head over heels in love with the fictional characters that roam in our minds every second of every day....

lol ehmm *clears throat*
sorry i may have taken off into my own world there. but i wish to welcome you to our group and i hope you will enjoy your time here. please to have you, talk to you soon!

message 9: by Jacelover (new)

Jacelover (TheWizard) | 625 comments Thank you! i feel so loved

message 10: by Aycal Herondale, Inquisitor (new)

guys we are so close to our goal of 100 members! keep it up you guys, invite anyone you want. also new members can introduce themselves here.again thank you all for joining :)

message 11: by Alexa (new)

Alexa  | 7 comments hey my name is alexa i just joined the group.
i agree with jacelover that jem could die in a hole
i read all the tmi books and the tid books

message 12: by Aycal Herondale, Inquisitor (new)

hey Alexa welcome to our group :)wow another passionate william-er, eh? well you've come to the right place! thank you for joining & I truly hope you enjoy your time here :)

message 13: by Midnightash (last edited Mar 27, 2012 05:05PM) (new)

Midnightash | 2 comments hey i'm midnightash,aka one of aycal's best friend (in real life :)

I love the mortal instruments and I'm secretly married to Jace ;) hehe

message 14: by Aycal Herondale, Inquisitor (last edited Mar 27, 2012 10:49PM) (new)

Midnightash wrote: "hey i'm midnightash,aka one of aycal's best friend (in real life :)

I love the mortal instruments and I'm secretly married to Jace ;) hehe"

awwww midnightash, welcome to our humble group! i'm ecstatic that you have finally joined goodreads :)
do not worry, here practically all of us are married to jace,so quite frankly you are not the only one ;)
hope you enjoy this awesome group, and awesome site!

message 15: by Jacelover (new)

Jacelover (TheWizard) | 625 comments Alexa wrote: "hey my name is alexa i just joined the group.
i read all the tmi books and the tid books"

YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! I love it when people agree with me!!!!! :D :) :D

Rachel -TeamQhuay- (rachiebearx) | 1 comments Hi, I'm Rachel.
I love Jace, Jem, and Will.
But I think I love Will more.
I mean don't get me wrong, no one can really be better than Jace, he's like an original (even if Will was on earth waay before him. :p )
But I would so leave my boyfriend for any one of 'em any day. c:

message 17: by Aycal Herondale, Inquisitor (new)

hey Rachael. welcome to the clave:) I totally agree with you. will is just perfect, although jace is cool too. I have a major crush on Will so I can relate to you completely. hope you enjoy your time here!

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑  (jazmine_s) | 34 comments Rachel -TeamQhuay- wrote: "Hi, I'm Rachel.
I mean don't get me wrong, no one can really be better than Jace, he's like an original (even if Will was on earth waa..."

Your bf better not see that lol :P

message 19: by Jacelover (new)

Jacelover (TheWizard) | 625 comments Rachel -TeamQhuay- wrote: "Hi, I'm Rachel.
I mean don't get me wrong, no one can really be better than Jace, he's like an original (even if Will was on earth waa..."

JEM!!!!1 EWWW!! I hate Jem. But it's all right cause you like Will better

message 20: by Alexa (new)

Alexa  | 7 comments Jacelover wrote: "Alexa wrote: "hey my name is alexa i just joined the group.
i read all the tmi books and the tid books"

YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! I love it when peop..."

lol

message 21: by Jacelover (new)

Jacelover (TheWizard) | 625 comments are you a Jem hater too!????????

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, I'm Primniss. As soon as I go back to school I'm checking out Clockwork Angel

message 23: by Naomi (new)

Naomi | 3 comments Hi im Naomi! I have read all the mortal instruments and clockwork books and like everyone else here, i am also secretly married to Jace :)

message 24: by Anique (new)

Anique | 5 comments Hi, im Anique
I have read all the TMI books and the ID books that are out.

message 25: by Aycal Herondale, Inquisitor (new)

hey primniss, Naomi and anique, welcome to the clave. hope you enjoy your time here. and yes we are all secretly married to jace ;)

message 26: by Jacelover (new)

Jacelover (TheWizard) | 625 comments Not me I'm secretly married to Jace and Will. They don't know I'm cheating.

message 27: by Aycal Herondale, Inquisitor (new)

lol yes I love jace, but my heart lies with will.

message 28: by Jacelover (new)

Jacelover (TheWizard) | 625 comments Jace started to get a bit....um too interested in Clary....

message 29: by Katie (new)

Katie Chaput | 48 comments Jacelover wrote: "Not me I'm secretly married to Jace and Will. They don't know I'm cheating."
 so they're cheating on me...!!! Whaaa...!? Omg what happened there I thought I was just cheating on them

message 30: by Aycal Herondale, Inquisitor (new)

haha lol :)

message 31: by Katie (new)

Katie Chaput | 48 comments Ahhhhhh to many people are married to Jace/Will, honestly I thought I was cheating on them, I deffinatly need to rethink this

message 32: by Jacelover (new)

Jacelover (TheWizard) | 625 comments Well they both love me most so maybe u should rethink this. But who knows maybe they might love you almost as much as me

message 33: by Aycal Herondale, Inquisitor (new)

lol guys come on! william and I are happily married so take your eyes off my husband :D (*sigh* imagine that!)

message 34: by Katie (new)

Katie Chaput | 48 comments Aycal Herondale wrote: "lol guys come on! william and I are happily married so take your eyes off my husband :D (*sigh* imagine that!)"

WHAA.!!!!!?? ummm yes, yeah NO WAY IN MY LUFE TIME... me and my friend were in the nanoscales away from fight over who gets whi and I know I would win... So yeah no rethink that. Both of you: Aycal Herondale and Jacelover

message 35: by Aycal Herondale, Inquisitor (new)

Katie wrote: "Aycal Herondale wrote: "lol guys come on! william and I are happily married so take your eyes off my husband :D (*sigh* imagine that!)"

WHAA.!!!!!?? ummm yes, yeah NO WAY IN MY LUFE TIME... me and..."

haha maybe we can share. so umm i will have him on monday, tuesday, wednesday,thursday,friday, saturday and sunday.

so you and jacelover can share whatever time is remaining.

wait there isn't any time is there?? haha because he is mine all the time!!!!

lol :D

message 36: by Katie (new)

Katie Chaput | 48 comments Yeah that won't work, give me the time and place and I'll fight the two of you for them... And I'm very visious in battle ' try me in a day that doesn't end in Y'

message 37: by Aycal Herondale, Inquisitor (new)

lol this is funny. I wonder if Cassandra Clare truly knows the effect her characters have on her readers..

message 38: by Katie (new)

Katie Chaput | 48 comments Lolz yeah really though, to mrs. Clare,
Hello Mrs. Cassandra Clare, I think I speak on behalf of every girl reader by saying you should call 911 because we've all fallen in love with fictional characters...
Whatdaya hunk abou that..? Fit your description of this situation well enough?

message 39: by Jacelover (new)

Jacelover (TheWizard) | 625 comments Yup but really guys they're both all mine. I'll even confirm it by e-mailing Cassandra Clare. She replies to me on occasion.

message 40: by Katie (new)

Katie Chaput | 48 comments Jacelover wrote: "Yup but really guys they're both all mine. I'll even confirm it by e-mailing Cassandra Clare. She replies to me on occasion."

I'm really sorry buy that is not happening... I'll haunt you in your nightmare and somehow day and night dreams. Cuz they ARE MINE.... (quoting Big Bang Theory episode with Sheldon and that girl who's name I dont recall) 'Sisters'

message 41: by Jacelover (new)

Jacelover (TheWizard) | 625 comments I love big band theory. <3 But I love Will more. You can have Jace. He's gotten too um......... "bad" as in very interested in Clary, Will Heronedale is my true love.

message 42: by Emma Rose (new)

Emma Rose | 604 comments Lol

message 43: by Katie (new)

Katie Chaput | 48 comments (sighs) alright... (starts muttering) 3 days later "why aren't you speaking?" ( thinks in head, ' no one plans a murder out loud') 

message 44: by Aycal Herondale, Inquisitor (new)

haha lol. ladies ladies ladies... I knew that the day would come when we would prefer someone else over the awesome jace. william is a fine, fine young lad that everyone is charmed by. He is mine, but I give you all the permission to JUST dream about him,occasionally.

message 45: by Katie (new)

Katie Chaput | 48 comments Well I just woke up, so I hope you gave me permission.:) and I think I need to be very quite, 2 murders to plan is hard than just one.......

message 46: by Aycal Herondale, Inquisitor (last edited Apr 13, 2012 04:45AM) (new)

lol. I better watch my back.

but then again i don't need to, because William's got my back :D

so you've got a hard murder to plot....

message 47: by Katie (new)

Katie Chaput | 48 comments I will not calm down, (under the suggestion of my friend) and haha yeah sure you wished, but really he's here right now so I gotta go

message 48: by Jacelover (new)

Jacelover (TheWizard) | 625 comments i'm lost

message 49: by Jacelover (new)

Jacelover (TheWizard) | 625 comments i'm lost

message 50: by Jacelover (new)

Jacelover (TheWizard) | 625 comments sorry I posted my comment twice for the 50th time. I always do that

« previous 1 3 4 5