Inheritance (The Inheritance Cycle, #4) Inheritance discussion

Who would you rather sleep with??

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cinderela So who would you rather sleep with in the series?? And please insert reasons why of course.
<3

Levi Saphira, who wouldn't?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Uhhhhhh.......

John Angela, duh....

Denna Murtagh cuz hes hot :) <3

Helen Stevens What a bizarre question!! More like one I'd expect to see on the Twilight boards:)

But, for arguments sake....Murtagh :D

Danica Why murtagh? Im thinking that roran

tanzy wow, weird question lol
but I think it'd have to be Murtagh

Johnathan Arya.

message 10: by C.C. (new) - rated it 4 stars

C.C. Arya, because I'm not queer, but I am racist.

message 11: by Muhammad (last edited Jul 12, 2012 10:23PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Muhammad Ali Arya, common an elf who wouldn't want to get with an elf

Helen Stevens Arya Svit-kona wrote: "Why murtagh? Im thinking that roran"

Because I love bad boys who can be redeemed :)

Helen Stevens C.C. wrote: "Arya, because I'm not queer, but I am racist."

?

message 14: by Stormmie (new) - added it

Stormmie Murtagh....
Ok, FINE! I'll tell you why.
I fell in love with him.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

This is a slightly awkward topic but... probably Solembum :)

Johnathan Fisharefunny wrote: "This is a slightly awkward topic but... probably Solembum :)"

Thats an awkward pick

Taylor McCormick Fisharefunny wrote: "This is a slightly awkward topic but... probably Solembum :)"

i hope not while he's in his cat form.

*~.Alana.~* Walker I like this question... >:) so um, probably... Arya. (I'm bi)

Jodie Probably Eragon. That way he would be so impressed and want more that he wouldn't leave in the end and I wouldn't be quite as angry with the ending of this series...

Andrea interesting question...

eliza wing Murtagh! I love it :)

Kallie~ Can'tLive-WithOrWithoutYou Murtagh!!! hello, he's such like, the perfect character...just awesome :D ;)

Karesia lol at this question, Murtagh of course! I mean, who wouldn't :P

Kathryn Definitely Ajihad.

Samantha The Escapist It's tough to say because Eragon and Murtagh are the exact character cliches that I'm in love with. the illustrious hero who is plagued by self doubt and an utter slave to his own nobility(yes, my crush was on Harry Potter himself when I read that series)

But then the smoldering one with the tortured past (and present) who can be redeemed and never stopped being his own person.

In the end I think that Eragon would be a boring lay so probably Murtagh. Course maybe he's too tortured and plagued by guilt and would cry at the end...

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Everyone

message 27: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Jodie wrote: "Probably Eragon. That way he would be so impressed and want more that he wouldn't leave in the end and I wouldn't be quite as angry with the ending of this series..."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE MY NEW IDOL! Same here though!