Inheritance (The Inheritance Cycle, #4) Inheritance discussion

Who would you date?? <<changed for moderation! :)

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cinderela (last edited Feb 22, 2012 06:22PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cinderela So who would you rather date with in the series?? And please insert reasons why of course.
<3

this is meant to be a easy casual joking topic, that differs from all the other heavy chats with consistent disagreements.
if you want to argue or disapprove please do it somewhere else.
thank you :)

Robyn wow...this is a interesting question :P lol
um....I guess if I had to pick, it would be Eragon...cause he's like the only one who doesnt have a beard XD

Cinderela Sarah wrote: "This is something a hormonal teenager on the verge of sexual awareness would post."

wow thanks for your feedback!

Cinderela Robyn wrote: "wow...this is a interesting question :P lol
um....I guess if I had to pick, it would be Eragon...cause he's like the only one who doesnt have a beard XD"

lol i'm going to remove this because everyones freaking out, I was just bored.. anyway i'd choose murtagh :)
thanks for being open minded and giving it a shot though.

message 5: by Oliver (new)

Oliver Ledesma Which of the dragons is female? I'd do whichever dragon is female.

Cinderela Oliver wrote: "Which of the dragons is female? I'd do whichever dragon is female."

that would be Saphira darling. nice one :)

Robyn Cinderela wrote: "Robyn wrote: "wow...this is a interesting question :P lol
um....I guess if I had to pick, it would be Eragon...cause he's like the only one who doesnt have a beard XD"

lol i'm going to remove this..."

haha i just thought it was a strange question, that's all :P but to be honest, I dont like like any of the characters in that way. There's couples in the book that I wish were together, but that's about it.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe I'd choose Eragon. He's such a twit that it's kind of adorable. >.<

Robyn Gabrielle :P wrote: "Hehe I'd choose Eragon. He's such a twit that it's kind of adorable. >.<"
haha it's so true :P

Kallie~ Can'tLive-WithOrWithoutYou It would be either Eragon or Murtagh lol... Murtagh's so cool... I liked reading how much he changed as a character in book 4. :p

message 11: by Amira (last edited Mar 21, 2012 08:31AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amira Murtagh :D i'm a big fan of him. I totally sympathise with him because of the scar and everything else that is the effect of the miserable childhood he lived, I admire him for always trying to break free from his misfortune and the past of his father which always come back to haunt him.
Second, I'd choose Roran because he almost changed the history of the whole land just for the sake of the one he loves. He protected Carvahall, then convinced the villagers to go to Surda and transported then to there safely and fought the armies of the empire all of that without the help of magic (except for the wards of course). He is a true hero.
(Sorry if I've written a too long post :)

Cinderela Amira wrote: "Murtagh :D i'm a big fan of him. I totally sympathise with him because of the scar and everything else that is the effect of the miserable childhood he lived, I admire him for always trying to brea..."

Wow I never even considered Roran, but you're right he is a true hero isn't he. Nicee description! and thanks for answering. I think you're right about Murtagh, and all of those things about him are what appeal to me aswell :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

First: shave the beard.
Second: solve all your emotional issues and daddy problems. Because a girlfriend sure as heck isn't gonna solve them for you.
Third: THEN I might consider dating a character from this series. LOL.

However, I do admire Murtagh and think he deserves more credit for trying to break out of his situation. Eragon has practically no sympathy for him, the jerk...But I probs wouldn't date either of them.

Cinderela Laura wrote: "First: shave the beard.
Second: solve all your emotional issues and daddy problems. Because a girlfriend sure as heck isn't gonna solve them for you.
Third: THEN I might consider dating a character..."

ugh I completely agree with Eragons lack of sympathy and understanding AND at times even common sense when it comes to Murtaghs situation.

Allie Murtagh.... I just felt bad for him the whole time... But not just that, he's cool and stuff.. so yeah.. anyway...

Allie Someone wrote: "Murtagh. 'Cause he's awesome, courageous, totally cute, and I've had a fictional crush on him since forever. (For good reasons, I promise)."

lol agreed!!!!!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Someone wrote: "Murtagh. 'Cause he's awesome, courageous, totally cute, and I've had a fictional crush on him since forever. (For good reasons, I promise)."

me too, my friend :)