Muslim Community discussion

Islam > Terrorists

Comments Showing 1-50 of 111 (111 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by 110099 (new)

110099 | 352 comments Mod
Have you ever been called a terrorists just because your a Muslim?

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 20, 2012 07:59PM) (new)

yes by a girl that i REALLY HATE at school...
but then i called her a burnt Mexican

message 3: by Sonia (last edited Feb 20, 2012 09:00PM) (new)

Sonia (Cure) | 57 comments BURNT MEXICAN?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

yea i know its lame but a least she got mad lol

message 5: by Sonia (new)

Sonia (Cure) | 57 comments Sooooo not respectful.you know, you could've gotten good deeds if you didnt say anything.hows that for kindness?I LOVE ALLAH!!!!!!you get good deeds for NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

We all love Allah! And well if I didnt say something back then she was gonna continue calling me that

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

And I agree with u about me being not respectful lol

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i would punch that kid in the face if i were u!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't think I've been called one, at least not openly.

message 10: by Batool (new)

Batool  | 24 comments i have but i haven't been called one since middle school....i used to get called a terrorist so much in middle school and i would always get told to go back to my country...even though i was born here so this technically is my country.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Batool wrote: "i have but i haven't been called one since middle school....i used to get called a terrorist so much in middle school and i would always get told to go back to my country...even though i was born h..."

This kid in 7th grade told me to go back to my country.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

And he didn't even know where or IF I was from a different country.

message 13: by Batool (new)

Batool  | 24 comments some people are stupid like that

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I know.

U know how they say muslim like that's the name of the religion and not Islam!?

message 15: by Batool (new)

Batool  | 24 comments i know and they always think your Muslim you have to be and Arab and and if your Arab your automatically Muslim

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I know! Lol but people always think I'm Spanish

message 17: by Batool (new)

Batool  | 24 comments omg same here!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha really? Have u ever been to Walmart and when ur leaving, the person at the door say hola to u?

message 19: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Confidence wrote: "Have you ever been called a terrorists just because your a Muslim?"

Bye jerks on Yahoo.

message 20: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Batool wrote: "i have but i haven't been called one since middle school....i used to get called a terrorist so much in middle school and i would always get told to go back to my country...even though i was born h..."

Yepp that happened to on Yahoo.

message 21: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Mariam {مريم} wrote: "Haha really? Have u ever been to Walmart and when ur leaving, the person at the door say hola to u?"

Some random dude at Stop and Shop came up to us and started speaking to us in spanish. We were like o.O

message 22: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ But people at my schools are really respectful and kind so I don't really get bullied at all.

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 21, 2012 05:14PM) (new)

سارہ سادیا =D wrote: "Mariam {مريم} wrote: "Haha really? Have u ever been to Walmart and when ur leaving, the person at the door say hola to u?"

Some random dude at Stop and Shop came up to us and started speaking to..."

Lol yeah I know. My dad smiles and nods and I'm looking at him like whaaat? Lol it's kinda funny though how people just assume, I can't help but laugh when we're acually gone

message 24: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (last edited Feb 21, 2012 05:15PM) (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ I know!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Ikr! And I always hate it when they ask me to say something in Arabic

message 26: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ I know! It's like uh no thanks! But sometimes I get the urge to swear at them and it'd be funny cause they wouldn't know. But it'd be bad if they said it to other peoples. =P

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Ive acually did once say somthing bad.. Not loud enough for them to hear but.. Yeah lol and it's only the people I don't like, of they keep asking, I'm like ugh!

Ohh and last year this girl was siting behind me in class, goodness I've called her a B so much while talking to my friend. That girl would start gibbering some crap" beehsklsuesuknb ziegegywjibsu keievsusksuudbsllentyerhh" basically, and I'm just siting there trying to keep my temper down

message 28: by Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ (new)

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ Yeah I know. This week was World Language Week and I was on it when a bunch of students that spoke another language recorded a greeting for a video. The whole day at least one person said, "I saw you on the announcements today. What were you speaking?" Meh. It was worth getting out of spanish for 15 mins though =D

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Getting out of class worth it I agree

message 30: by Batool (new)

Batool  | 24 comments Mariam {مريم} wrote: "Haha really? Have u ever been to Walmart and when ur leaving, the person at the door say hola to u?"

haha no thats never happened but when people try to guess where i'm from they always say Mexico or some hispanic place

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol yeah

message 32: by Sonia (last edited Feb 21, 2012 06:26PM) (new)

Sonia (Cure) | 57 comments Samster/Sam:) wrote: "We all love Allah! And well if I didnt say something back then she was gonna continue calling me that"

shrug
sorry.try to ignore her
shes just unlucky enough to land in a nonmuslim family.feel sorry for her
no,im NOT emotional

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm confused!!
Is that a good thing??

message 34: by 110099 (new)

Batool wrote: "i have but i haven't been called one since middle school....i used to get called a terrorist so much in middle school and i would always get told to go back to my country...even though i was born h..."

same with me.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

idk if ill get picked on about that again in the future...BUt if someone does i will be glad to punch them in the face!:D And i will have a good ass reason for getting in trouble!

message 36: by Sonia (new)

Sonia (Cure) | 57 comments @Samster: yup, its a good thing *thumbs up! :)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Sonia wrote: "@Samster: yup, its a good thing *thumbs up! :)"

lol

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

I go to a public school mixed with Christians, Hindus, etc. And I've never been called a terrorist. And if they do, let's just say it won't end pretty.

But there's this one idiot kid in my class who is Arab and always dressing up like a terrorist. Like, dude. Your insulting your religion and your culture. Common sense bro. -,-

message 39: by K Roma (new)

K Roma (man-u4kb) | 142 comments Mashallah ive never been called anything like that! except this one time, me and my untie were coming home from somewhere, and a car full of gangsters passed us, one of em idiots leaned out the window and said 'Yo Ninja' lol i dont know how i got the courage but i yelled back 'ur mums a ninja!!' lol that was hilarious! we both cracked up and couldnt stop lauging at it all the way home!

that was the only time, otherwise i live in a very friendly city and everyone respects eachother! dosent matter who u are:)

@Confidence u poor thing! cant belive what u been through! Allah bless u darling! :(

message 40: by 110099 (new)

♥ Kristina Ivashkov ♥ wrote: "Mashallah ive never been called anything like that! except this one time, me and my untie were coming home from somewhere, and a car full of gangsters passed us, one of em idiots leaned out the win..."

Lol good one

Well the good thing is that it doesn't happen to much anymore except last week. A fifth grader said something inappropriate and I replied with something I regret saying

message 41: by Sonia (last edited Feb 23, 2012 07:49PM) (new)

Sonia (Cure) | 57 comments Weird thing, once during my SAT exams, at break, my freinds and I were sitting under the shade of this slide at a playground(I was being tested at my school, not some boring exam building)and this utterly confused little girl came up to us and asked,"Hi, boys. Why did you guys shave your heads?"She couldn't see our hair because of the scarves.It was hilarious.LOL! :D

message 42: by 110099 (last edited Feb 23, 2012 08:39PM) (new)

Lol people always think we shaved our heads if were wearing the hijab smh

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

People think that I'm bald or I have cancer! -.-

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

They say I wear the scarf so I won't dhow that I'm bald from cancer

message 45: by K Roma (new)

K Roma (man-u4kb) | 142 comments Confidence wrote: " ♥ Kristina Ivashkov ♥ wrote: "Mashallah ive never been called anything like that! except this one time, me and my untie were coming home from somewhere, and a car full of gangsters passed us, one..."

hope it stops completely! lol i wonder what u said? anyway just ignore em..

message 46: by 110099 (new)

I try to ignore but sometimes I snap

message 47: by K Roma (new)

K Roma (man-u4kb) | 142 comments yeh that happens, no ones perfect...

message 48: by Sonia (new)

Sonia (Cure) | 57 comments Samster/Sam:) wrote: "People think that I'm bald or I have cancer! -.-"

Cancer!!!Weird and, uuuuggghhhhhhhh.

message 49: by Sonia (new)

Sonia (Cure) | 57 comments Samster/Sam:) wrote: "They say I wear the scarf so I won't dhow that I'm bald from cancer"

MEEEEANIES!!!

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 24, 2012 05:21PM) (new)

Ikr?! But its just the kids that think that so I don't really care....

« previous 1 3