Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber | 24 comments Mod
Vampire Academy... Have you read?

Did you like or not like? Why?

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (iluvkimi220) | 27 comments Mod
The whole VA series and the spin-off is my fave book series EVER!! I <3 <3 <3 Richelle Mead!
The whole series is full of awesomeness

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber | 24 comments Mod
I'm only on book one. (what the cheese taco!) I know I guess I'm late in the game. I have library books I'm trying to read now and once I get them finished I'm giving full attention to book one. Can't wait!!!

Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ (03tammy-lynn) | 23 comments I have the series, they are on my tbr shelf, I just have yet to get to them

message 5: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Loschiavo (flrose24) | 1 comments I have read the series and the Spinoff and I loved them. the are a Must Read. I hope the Author follow's thru and has this series made into a movie I know there was some talk about it on her site a while back. this is one I would be excited to see them turn into a movie or even a mini series for TV :)

message 6: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (vicki_lp) | 5 comments I have read the series, read bloodlines, have the golden lily on pre-order. Richelle Mead is one of my favorite authors out there. I've also read the Dark Swan and Succubus Blues series. I ADORE her! LOVE every one of her books~!

message 7: by Amee (new)

Amee (amellama) | 1 comments read them all and i love love love them !!! cant wait for the golden lily... one thing i hate about books the wait for the next one lol .
but def a must read

message 8: by José (new)

José  (j-antony) | 9 comments i read the all.. and seriously!!.. im planing on reading them again .. it´s that her writting is so beautifull and all the history she writes is amazing!..it´s spinoff is OFF THE HOOK!.. i really love her books!.. and im reading bloodrose.!!!..if someone haven´t read themm.. omg!.. the ought to!

message 9: by Kel (new)

Kel Pfeiffer | 5 comments Awesome series of books, loads of twists & things you didn't think could happen, happen :)
Well written too!
I've had Bloodlines here for a while but will start that when i have the Golden Lily here to read after :)