The Nexus discussion

ARCHIVES > What is the ARR Program?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 3016 comments Mod
The Authors Requesting Reviews is a program running in our Making Connections Group, where presently there is over 135 books listed for review.

What we are going to start doing is bring over a book to this group and posting it up to be reviewed.

I find with so many books we some are getting lost in the group. I thought this would be a way to highlight some of them.

I will post the rules and each week I will post a book or two depending how this works in this group.

message 2: by David (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) I would love for Angel Evolution to be highlighted at some point ;) I'm willing to give away free ebooks to those interested in reading!

message 3: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (new)

Hi David we have two groups that we are posting ARR's in now I will email you as I am just starting to set up a schedule for the groups. The nexus is still a small group but we are working away at finding more members to read and review books and I will add you to the list of interested authors.

message 4: by L.S. (new)

L.S. Murphy | 12 comments I would love to be included as well. My novel will be released in January next year. :)

message 5: by Jadette (new)

Jadette Paige (jadettepaige) | 18 comments Hi Tana,

Would love for mine to be included too.

Also Judith Leger's too.

Thanks!

message 6: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (new)

thanks everyone will be keeping a list forsure.

message 7: by Sean (new)

Sean Campbell (90daysnovel) | 1 comments Hi Tana,
I too would be willing to offer up free copies of Dead on Demand for review (currently in PDF/epub or mobi, with a print version out later this year).
Regards,
Sean

message 8: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (fourmoonreviews) I haven't written any of my own books yet but I would love to do some reviews if anyone is interested in it?

message 9: by Joe (new)

Joe | 3 comments Tana wrote: "The Authors Requesting Reviews is a program running in our Making Connections Group, where presently there is over 135 books listed for review.

What we are going to start doing is bring over a bo..."

I would like to have my book reviewed. Joseph Parente "THE RECIPE"

message 10: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (stephieja) | 2 comments I would love to have my new book When Angels Fall reviewed!

message 11: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (new)

hi everyone there is an authors sign up page if you could sign up there it would be great.

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/8...