Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) Vampire Academy discussion

Dimitri or Adrian

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

violet I always loved Dimitri and always will. Besides when Rose met Adrian at the ski resort for the first time I knew He was going to be trouble and get in the way of Rose and Dimitri's relationship... so yeah pretty much HATE Adrian. ;)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian is sexy!! lol

Maria I love DEMITRI he is perfect for Rose. I think adrian sound pretty cool but he is always introuble and he is not good enough for Rose.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes rose and Dimitri definitely go together, i was so sad when he died:((

violet Fatimah wrote: "Yes rose and Dimitri definitely go together, i was so sad when he died:(("

He didnt die!

Amanda (Gale's Chosen One) Potter Adrian, i love everything about him <3
I do agree that Rose and Dimitri deserve each other though, but that's not a compliment to them.

Jessica Fatimah wrote: "Adrian is sexy!! lol"

how rude! dimitri is sooo sexy- how dare u say adrian is...!

Amanda (Gale's Chosen One) Potter Jessica wrote: "Fatimah wrote: "Adrian is sexy!! lol"

how rude! dimitri is sooo sexy- how dare u say adrian is...!"

Haha maybe she said Adrian is sexy because he is.
They both can be sexy you know :)

Arushi Adrian for me, Dimitri for rose ;)

Katherine LisaLisa [i wuv adrian ivashkov] wrote: "Adrian for me, Dimitri for rose ;)"

Ditto~

Arushi Katherine wrote: "LisaLisa [i wuv adrian ivashkov] wrote: "Adrian for me, Dimitri for rose ;)"

Ditto~"

FIGHT TO THE DEATH. jk. but seriously. bring it. MWAHAHAHAHHA xD

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitri is sexy too, but everyone knows that, I just had to point out the not so appreciated sexiness of Adrian.

Katherine LisaLisa [i wuv adrian ivashkov] wrote: "Katherine wrote: "LisaLisa [i wuv adrian ivashkov] wrote: "Adrian for me, Dimitri for rose ;)"

Ditto~"

FIGHT TO THE DEATH. jk. but seriously. bring it. MWAHAHAHAHHA xD"

Guhhhh, bring it. Tell me the time and place, I'll be there XD

message 14: by sierra (new) - added it

sierra OMG dimitri is perfect for rose even thou adrian is better for her but her and dimitri deserve to be together

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ i LOVE Adrian, but Dimitri is still better for Rose.

Zaira I love Dimitri for Rose and Adrian for Sidney!! LOL!!

Whitney Absolutely love Dimitri, especially with Rose.

Sydney can have Adrian.

Tereza Definitely Adrian. Love his sarcasm.

S.L.J. Do you think Adrian will ever pick up the phone when Sydney calls and say "Hello Sydney! What's your favorate scary movie?" :P

Nicole Adrian.

Cortney I think Dimitri and Rose are perfect for each other. Adrian and Rose woukld have never worked out. I think Dimitri is cool, but I LOVE Adrian. He is so hilarious and a really good guy. I love him in Bloodlines. Him and Sydney are perfect for each other. Even is Sydney doesn't realize it yet. Adrian!

message 22: by Riya (new) - rated it 5 stars

Riya Sharma Hey, both of them are super-duper sexy..I love both of them. To choose one.. i would go for Dimitri. He is sweet, caring, responsible at the same time a baddass - the traits i respect and love. If in some world i got to be his girlfriend then i want adrian to be my best friend. He is easygoing and fun loving..
So, i will be spoiled by Adrian and guarded by Dimitri...hmm my imaginations are running wild!!!

message 23: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa I love both of them but I loved Dimitri from the beginning !!!!

Select Pages Dimitri all the way! Even when he was a Strigoi I still wanted him.

Marissa *Spoiler alert if you havent read Bloodlines or Golden Lily!!!*

I LOVE Adrian! He is so adorable and funny! <3 He should be with Sydney! SUCH a cute couple! :D

Marissa Tereza wrote: "Definitely Adrian. Love his sarcasm."

Sarcasm is Adrian's second language! XD Haha

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

adrian