Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) Vampire Academy discussion

Dimitri or Adrian

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Danielle Who is your fav? btw this isn't a team thing it simply is who you like better!

Butchered Barbie >.> I like Dimitri better because he's more kind and caring. Adrian is just some player. That is my opinion. But I still like Adrian.

Arushi Dimitri for Rose, Adrian for me.

Megan I like too many things about both of them. Adrian changed a lot to be with Rose. He did whatever he could for her, but Dimitri is perfect in the way he understands everything about her.

Mikaela Dimitri he is just sooo sexy

Natalie Rayne Dimitri all the way <3

Veronica <3 Just DIMITRI <3

Ann-marie Dimitri of course. Even when he's Strigoi! Ouch!

Ann-marie Megan wrote: "I like too many things about both of them. Adrian changed a lot to be with Rose. He did whatever he could for her, but Dimitri is perfect in the way he understands everything about her."

well said...

Darlene Adrian <3

Shraddha Dimitri anyday !! Adrian is perfect for Sydney

Jennifer Actually I'm torn between both of them. I love them both for their different personalities.

Megan I agree Izabelle!!!

Shraddha Megan wrote: "I agree Izabelle!!!"
:)

Danielle agreed:-.B

Megan Ann-marie wrote: "Megan wrote: "I like too many things about both of them. Adrian changed a lot to be with Rose. He did whatever he could for her, but Dimitri is perfect in the way he understands everything about he..."

Haha, thank you.. :)

violet I always loved Dimitri and always will. Besides when Rose met Adrian at the ski resort for the first time I knew He was going to be trouble and get in the way of Rose and Dimitri's relationship... so yeah pretty much HATE Adrian. ;)

message 18: by Dina (new) - rated it 3 stars

Dina Omar I like Dimitri more for Rose but Adrian was still a great guy. Just wish he could have a happy ending at the end of the series too.