Wings (Wings, #1) Wings discussion

Should I continue

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sum (new) - rated it 1 star

Sum I started this book an I'm like at chapter eight but I dont like the charcacterization in this book. The main girl just seems so boring and I feel as if she's not even THERE. IS she there?!
So I don't know if I should continue. Does it get better or should I just stop?

message 2: by Dara (last edited Feb 20, 2012 05:07PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dara Yes. You should continue, the ending is really good and you'll probably love Tamani.

Veronica Yeah, it gets better once she goes to Avalon and gets to know Tamani and his world.

andrea pacheco I stopped reading it because i got bored with the series but then i read them and i am soooo happy i decided to go back and read them

Breanna Morgan Same, I've got the first 3 and can't wait for the fourth, it's definitely worth reading when yo get further in.

Joana I didn't like the books, the first book was actually good but the second and third got very boring and annoying.(partly because of the love triangle)

message 7: by Cat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cat I love the series, keep reading

message 8: by Cat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cat Joana wrote: "I didn't like the books, the first book was actually good but the second and third got very boring and annoying.(partly because of the love triangle)"

your the only person that hates it here

message 9: by Xxmariexx (last edited Feb 23, 2012 03:32AM) (new)

Xxmariexx Totally Glee Obsessed (Penelope) wrote: "Joana wrote: "I didn't like the books, the first book was actually good but the second and third got very boring and annoying.(partly because of the love triangle)"

your the only person that hates it here..."

Not true. I hate this book. It's dreadful. I would say don't bother. Don't waste your time. The author is an amateur. Probably only got published because she's BFFs with Stephenie Meyer. The writing might get better as the series progresses and she gets more practice, but probably not. More likely it will get worse, if she's taking advice from someone who wrote Twilight.

There are better paranormal romance books out there. If you're looking for fairies, read Wicked Lovely. It beats this crap.

Veronica Xxmariexx wrote: "Totally Glee Obsessed (Penelope) wrote: "Joana wrote: "I didn't like the books, the first book was actually good but the second and third got very boring and annoying.(partly because of the love tr..."

I couldn't stand "Wicked Lovely"...

message 11: by Sum (new) - rated it 1 star

Sum thank you everyone for the advice but i can't do it. this book is just annoying the hell out of me! i give up.

violet NO!! I felt the same way I hated the book and did'nt plan on reading the second book, but because I was curious to see what was going to happen between her and Tamani I read spells and fell in love with the series. When they go to Avalon is where all the fun starts.

violet Veronica wrote: "Xxmariexx wrote: "Totally Glee Obsessed (Penelope) wrote: "Joana wrote: "I didn't like the books, the first book was actually good but the second and third got very boring and annoying.(partly beca..."

me too I hated wicked lovely.

Veronica violet wrote: "Veronica wrote: "Xxmariexx wrote: "Totally Glee Obsessed (Penelope) wrote: "Joana wrote: "I didn't like the books, the first book was actually good but the second and third got very boring and anno..."

I bought both the 1st and 2nd book of the Wicked Lovely series at the same time so I felt obligated to finish them...

Now I know to only buy the first book in a series before I buy any more, lol.

Samia Ruponti Joana wrote: "I didn't like the books, the first book was actually good but the second and third got very boring and annoying.(partly because of the love triangle)"

I am another one in the earth who agrees with you. I finished the second book very grudgingly (took me 2 weeks, where normally it takes a day or a day and a half)and wasn't even interested in book three.

message 16: by Jess (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jess Joana wrote: "I didn't like the books, the first book was actually good but the second and third got very boring and annoying.(partly because of the love triangle)"

I didn't like this one that much either. It was kinda cute, 'cept Tamani annoyed me. Not going to bother reading 2 or 3, at least not until I'm really bored.