Young Adult Fiction for Adults discussion

Recommendations > Need Help Finding a Book

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kaylawrites89) | 349 comments I read this book when I was younger and for the life of me I can't remember the name of it or the author. I know it had a holographic cover and that it was about a woman who falls in love with a ghost, but I have no idea what the name is and I would love to figure it out because I want to read it again. Any help is appreciated. Thank you

Heidi (Yup. Still here.) The only book I have read like this is Shadowland Shadowland (The Mediator, #1) by Meg Cabot . Not sure if this is it.

message 3: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kaylawrites89) | 349 comments No, but thank you. I think it's a historical romance but I just can't remember and it's gnawing at me. ><

Heidi (Yup. Still here.) Hmmm..is it YA or adult fiction?

message 5: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kaylawrites89) | 349 comments I think it's adult fiction.

message 6: by Theo (new)

Theo The Ghost and Lady Alice, just a random guess...Do you have any other info about the book, time period, setting, random scene you remember?

message 7: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kaylawrites89) | 349 comments The cover was of a man, but it was holographic so it's like he was see through or wasn't there. I think it was modern times now that I think about it. The only scene I remember is that the woman dies. Yeah, a big spoiler basically, but that's all I remember.

message 8: by Theo (new)

Theo Ok, how about one of these?

The Ghost in Love by Jonathan Carroll or Tryst by Elswyth Thane

message 9: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kaylawrites89) | 349 comments Neither. The woman like inherits the home and she lives alone but she meets the ghost. It's a romance novel with the steamy scenes. It was one of my favorites and I hate that I don't remember the name of it.

message 10: by Theo (new)

Theo Everlastin' by Mickee Madden ?

message 11: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kaylawrites89) | 349 comments OMG! Thank you Theo! That's the book I was looking for! Yay! I'm so happy now. ^^

message 12: by Theo (new)

Theo Glad I could help!