Pirate Romance discussion

Pirate Romances > SOLVED - Looking for "Heroine left marooned on a desert island"

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by JennyG (last edited Mar 13, 2012 11:38AM) (new)

JennyG | 32 comments Vee says:

"I read this book back in the 1990s but I just cant remember the title or the author. All I can remember is that in the latter part of the book the heroine was left marooned to die on a desert island by the crew of the pirate because they believed she had betrayed their captain. I think they also left her a knife. I know the book was reddish orangish with the hero and heroine on the front but I remember little else.
I think in the end the hero reached her in time before she died of thirst/dehydration but she was almost dead.

Ive been hunting for this book for so long.....!!!!

I hope it jogs someones memory!

Tnx!!"

Original post: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/8...

SOLVED: It is Quicksilver by Sandra Dubay.

I hope you can help.

Thank you.

Jenny

Sandi *~The Pirate Wench~* (thepiratewench) | 549 comments Mod
It wouldnt be Lady of Fire (Pirates, #1) by Valerie Vayle Lady of FireThe heroine was left on an island to die by pirates(but I think it was more at the beginning of the book)I know she was left a knife,and the cover is orange-reddish..this seems to have the same plot?

message 3: by JennyG (new)

JennyG | 32 comments Thank you, Sandi. That sounds like it could be it. I saw that you left the answer on the original post as well. I hope we hear from the OP soon.

message 4: by JennyG (new)

JennyG | 32 comments The OP says it is Quicksilver by Sandra Dubay.

Thank you for trying to help.

That's great Jenny! I have this one,so when I dig it out and read III review :)

message 6: by JennyG (last edited Mar 15, 2012 02:48PM) (new)

JennyG | 32 comments Thanks, Sandi. I'll be looking forward to your review.
Please, let me know whether the hero is her one and only lover and if she is raped by another man/men.

Thanks in advance.

JennyG wrote: "Thanks, Sandi. I'll be looking forward to your review.
Let me know whether the hero is her one and only lover and if she is raped by another man/men.

Thanks in advance."

Will do and thanks for your help:)