Book Boyfriends discussion

Divergent (Divergent, #1)
This topic is about Divergent
Books and Series > Divergent

Comments Showing 1-50 of 89 (89 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Lexi (lexiluvsjaceandfour3) | 4 comments <3

message 2: by Stephanie (Bookfever), Adrian Ivashkov Fangirl (new) - rated it 3 stars

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) | 2670 comments Mod
Haven't read it yet, but I'm getting the book soon!

message 3: by Emilie, The Almighty Goldfish (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emilie | 523 comments Mod
Soooooooon, Stephii, sooooooooooooooooooon! Pleeeeeaaase!

Lexi (lexiluvsjaceandfour3) | 4 comments Stephanie (Loves Adrian Ivashkov♥) wrote: "Haven't read it yet, but I'm getting the book soon!"

?!?!?!

message 5: by Stephanie (Bookfever), Adrian Ivashkov Fangirl (new) - rated it 3 stars

Emilie wrote: "Soooooooon, Stephii, sooooooooooooooooooon! Pleeeeeaaase!"

I've been meaning to tell you that I'm getting it soon for reals :P It's dispatched so...

message 6: by Emilie, The Almighty Goldfish (new) - rated it 5 stars

Stuuuuuuuuupid webshop! Why, God, why?! I need you to freak out with me over it!

message 7: by saga, ronan lynch ♡ (new) - rated it 5 stars

saga (iyagi) | 1556 comments Mod
Four is in my top five of BBs!

message 8: by Stephanie (Bookfever), Adrian Ivashkov Fangirl (new) - rated it 3 stars

It'll come soon. This week for sure or else next week!

message 9: by Emilie, The Almighty Goldfish (new) - rated it 5 stars

Really? REALLY? Oh man, maybe you'll read it along with me and Lydia then!

message 10: by saga, ronan lynch ♡ (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hey, me too Em :D

message 11: by Stephanie (Bookfever), Adrian Ivashkov Fangirl (new) - rated it 3 stars

Haven't you read it yet?

Siddhee | 40 comments Great Book! One of the good books I've read so far, and I'm already waiting for INSURGENT !!!

message 13: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam (Readlovelaughlive) | 88 comments Stephanie (Loves Adrian Ivashkov♥) wrote: "It'll come soon. This week for sure or else next week!"

YESH. ughhhhhh he is so amazing. *drools* gotta love that scene when he shows tris his tattoos.....

message 14: by saga, ronan lynch ♡ (new) - rated it 5 stars

Stephanie (Loves Adrian Ivashkov♥) wrote: "Haven't you read it yet?"

I'm re-reading it. It's that awesome.

message 15: by saga, ronan lynch ♡ (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam wrote: "Stephanie (Loves Adrian Ivashkov♥) wrote: "It'll come soon. This week for sure or else next week!"

YESH. ughhhhhh he is so amazing. *drools* gotta love that scene when he shows tris his tattoos....."

I know what you mean Sam!

message 16: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam (Readlovelaughlive) | 88 comments yes... someone who understands! :P i was practically choking myself to death when they finally got together. four is such a layered character... bad boy hot, and good-guy sweet all rolled into one...... and re-reading it??? LOL, i re-read the book twice, only focusing on four and his gorgeousness... and all the gorgeous things he does. i might consider seeing a counselor about this :P i can hear it already:
"yeah, i'm struggling with depression because this guy won't ask me out.."
"and who is he? a friend?"
"erm nooo.... he's kind of a character... in a book...."
o_O

message 17: by Mary (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary (elmabree) | 31 comments Sam wrote: "yes... someone who understands! :P i was practically choking myself to death when they finally got together. four is such a layered character... bad boy hot, and good-guy sweet all rolled into one...."

They have medication for those issues........ahahahaha lol

message 18: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam (Readlovelaughlive) | 88 comments :P medication for love..... sounding like delirium to me :D

message 19: by Mary (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary (elmabree) | 31 comments Sam wrote: ":P medication for love..... sounding like delirium to me :D"

I ment medication for obession love a non real book boyfriend.......lol

message 20: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam (Readlovelaughlive) | 88 comments :) and i meant the book Delirium ;)

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 22, 2012 07:42PM) (new)

Sam wrote: "yes... someone who understands! :P i was practically choking myself to death when they finally got together. four is such a layered character... bad boy hot, and good-guy sweet all rolled into one...."

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! SAM!!!!!!! I totally did the same thing - re-reading all the parts with Four when he's all cool!!! Unfortunately, there are many parts... ;P Meaning, that Four's EXTREMELY AMAZING AND EPIC!!!!!

And apparently, there were some people who thought that the book would be better without Four and I was like "WHAT???!!!!???!?!?!?!" It's actually impossible... it's not humanly possible to have the book Divergent and take four out of the picture! Sam and I both agreed that Tris would have been dead barely part-way through the book if he wasn't there cause he covered for he 99.9% of the time!!!! Tori and Tris covered for Tris 0.1% of the time, but seriously, she would have been a goner! And also, the entire book would have been BORING!!!! So, in conclusion, it's IMPOSSIBLE to take Four out of Divergent! It wouldn't even be a book anymore... ah, it's hurting me just imagining it!

Anyways, Four is AMAZING!!!! He sounds soooo good looking and totally epic with his lack of fears and his fighting techniques and his Divergence! AAAHHH!!! Love him!!!! <3 He makes me ask the question that we all have asked at one point in time: "Why can't guys in reall life be like guys in book/Four???" Sigh, tear tear, oh well, I guess we'll all still live... ;P Sam! Getting Delirium and Pandemonium in less than 5 days!!!! ;D

Vanessa | 4 comments I loved it! I wanted to slap Tris sometimes though. Like when she wouldn't realize Four liked her!

message 23: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam (Readlovelaughlive) | 88 comments yeah. and when she blew up at him about being all "mean" to her. poor Four!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, but there were times when he definately wouldn't have made it through without her! I mean, without her, he would have had a harder time in his fear landscape, would have remained petrified when he met his father again (I HATE THAT MAN!!!!! >< ) and would probably still be at that computer controlling all the dauntless people! If Tris hadn't been there to "wake him up" so to speak, he would have been lost forever! Tear tear! The very idea makes me sad!!! That's why I think that they're perfect together, becuase they both really need each other, both to survive and to conquer their fears, and they love each other, so it's PERFECT!!! <3 ;D

Siddhee | 40 comments Everyone agrees...FOUR is awesome! :) :)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup yup!!! <3 ;P

message 27: by saga, ronan lynch ♡ (new) - rated it 5 stars

Four is coming up to becoming my favorite BB next to Will. He's just so amazing and re-reading Divergent, I just fell in love with him all over again. OMG, I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! HE'S SO AWESOME!

message 28: by Jennifer, Team Vare Bear (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jennifer (bookwormjenn) | 2091 comments Mod
Four Showdown is in middle of March Saga.

message 29: by saga, ronan lynch ♡ (new) - rated it 5 stars

OH, GOOD, puh. I'm hyper, sorry xD

message 30: by Jennifer, Team Vare Bear (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jennifer (bookwormjenn) | 2091 comments Mod
All those chocolate covered raisins? :P

message 31: by saga, ronan lynch ♡ (new) - rated it 5 stars

I THINK SO, xD

message 32: by Cat (new) - rated it 3 stars

Cat (peppermintdreamer) My love for this book, it is too great. I'm waiting for Insurgent! I need that book. D:

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, I know!!!!! Totally agree Cat! I'm legit dying... well, maybe that's a little too dramatic, but I really really really want to read that book... like, NOW!!!! Gonna pre-order it soon! Yuuussss!!!!!! <3

message 34: by Cat (new) - rated it 3 stars

Cat (peppermintdreamer) Lia wrote: "I know, I know!!!!! Totally agree Cat! I'm legit dying... well, maybe that's a little too dramatic, but I really really really want to read that book... like, NOW!!!! Gonna pre-order it soon! Yuuus..."
Me too! I'm going to try to pre-order soon also. I cannot wait! :D

message 35: by Lexi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lexi (lexiluvsjaceandfour3) | 4 comments Isn't Insurgent out?

message 36: by Cat (new) - rated it 3 stars

Cat (peppermintdreamer) Lexi wrote: "Isn't Insurgent out?"

I wish. It comes out in May.

message 37: by Lexi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lexi (lexiluvsjaceandfour3) | 4 comments O. oops! xD

message 38: by Cat (new) - rated it 3 stars

Cat (peppermintdreamer) Lexi wrote: "O. oops! xD"

No problem. :)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, I WISH insurgent was out! *massive sigh* oh well, we can all talk about how awesome Divergent is and how epic Four is until then... ;P <3 FOUR!!!!!!!! fan girl screm* YAY!!!! <3 ;P

message 40: by Cat (new) - rated it 3 stars

Cat (peppermintdreamer) Lia wrote: "I know, I WISH insurgent was out! *massive sigh* oh well, we can all talk about how awesome Divergent is and how epic Four is until then... ;P <3 FOUR!!!!!!!! fan girl screm* YAY!!!! <3 ;P"
When he was fighting Tris, my heart was being torn in two. D:

message 41: by saga, ronan lynch ♡ (new) - rated it 5 stars

May first, so it's almost April xD Four is soooo epic :D

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honestly, this is the only book that's ever been able to actually make my heart race from suspense!!! My heart was legit racing! i was actually freaking out in real life! My brother was sitting on the couch just kinda looking at me like I was a freak... LOL! All I could say was "YOU MUST READ THIS BOOK!!!!" oh my goodness, that part was almost the end of me! SOOO INTENSE!!!! But then Four was SSSSOOOOOO sweet after and then Tris was able to protect him from Marcus and I was on the verge of fainting from how romantic it was *sniffle, tear tear* It was SOOOO sweet! <3 I love Tris at times like those! but make a note that it's mostly becuase she was ptoecting Four when he was in trouble! And OH MY GOODNESS! I was about to rip the page out of the book over how EXTREMELY MAD I was at Marcus!!!! *maximum anger* I DESPISE that man!!!!!!! Grrrr.... how dare he be so cruel to Four!!!! *sigh* But I loved how Tris saved him, and I was like "FOUR!!!!!!! It's okay, it's safe now! don't be scared!!!!" *sigh* Oh, Four is just toooo incredible! *faints* LOL! ;P

message 43: by saga, ronan lynch ♡ (new) - rated it 5 stars

I forced my sister to read it! She's taking it to Holland so I won't be able to read it in more than a week! I will have lack of Four!!! *sad face*

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

OH MY GOODNESS! That's the WORST!!! Well, Sam has my copy of the book, so I'm able to sympathize! *glares menacingly at Sam* Bahaha, lol, Sam, it's okay! ;P But yes, I know what you mean. After I red it the first time, I re-red the last 150 or so pages, and then, when I bought it later (becuase I borrowed the copy that i red from a friend), I re-red the last 250 pages or so! Oh, and I re-red all the parts with Four! FOUR!!!!!!! <3 *faints* <3 <3 <3 ;P

message 45: by Cat (new) - rated it 3 stars

Cat (peppermintdreamer) Lia wrote: "I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honestly, this is the only book that's ever been able to actually make my heart race from suspense!!! My heart was legit racing! i was actually freaking out i..."

You pretty much summed up exactly how I felt. I try to make people read it and they are just kind of like, "Meh, seems boring." D:<

message 46: by saga, ronan lynch ♡ (new) - rated it 5 stars

I just got the book so I reread every word, page by page, because I read it online first. I couldn't stop reading every time. Read all night! :D

message 47: by Cat (new) - rated it 3 stars

Cat (peppermintdreamer) I know! I read it in two days and then reread it like 5 more times. I love this book. :D

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Sam wrote: "yes... someone who understands! :P i was practically choking myself to death when they finally got together. four is such a layered character... bad boy hot, and good-guy sweet all rolled into one...."

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESSSS!!!!!! SAM!!!!!!!!! LOLOL!!!! *dying of laughter* Oh my goodness, soooo funny! It's funny cause I was thinking the same thing! LOL! <3 ;D Four's just sooooooo amazing!!!! You can't help but fall in love with him! <3 ;P

message 49: by saga, ronan lynch ♡ (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cat wrote: "I know! I read it in two days and then reread it like 5 more times. I love this book. :D"

I would re-read it if my sis didn't take it!

Arushi (arushilisa) Sam wrote: ":) and i meant the book Delirium ;)"

hahaha you're so funny xD
i lovelovelovelove four and his sweet lines *swoon*
In dance class, my teacher is telling us that we need to emote when we dance and is sorta a love song so she was like, think of any crush you have. i was like, sorry...uhmm my guy's sorta in a book. one other girl in my class understood but the rest kinda stared..the teacher included. lool ;)

« previous 1